Chemical Ali
Tringreen
Sir Francis Drake
Dougie
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:22 pm

Tiltman123 wrote:
u dont wind me up........... this is what your like! Your attacking me!!!

Do you approve of a man (Newell) posting a public picture of my medical details in an email my father sent to Newell, also putting 2 of my fathers phone number onto the internet, I think its an utter disgrace and it will not go unnoticed. You can him to expect some serious consequences.

Daddy isn't a good man.
Back to top Go down
Greenblood79

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:29 pm

Im guessing this was all timmy mallets fault!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:31 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Look Amy, if it is you I apologise for the fact that you have been caught up in all this shit, but there is only one reason why the website has been created, and that is because of the actions of your father. Why do you think somebody went to the bother? And before you ask it wasn't me.

It's because of the things he has done to many many people over the years. Some of his staunchest supporters wouldn't believe it when they were told of the things your father got up to. Now if you still want to persist with this "I'ts not true" crap, that's up to you, but your audience all know it is. There is no way that this could have been made up and I believe that you know it as well.

I would call it a day if I were you. I'm not going to bother responding anymore. It's futile, as you obviously cannot bring yourself to admit that Daddy would do these things. He must display an altogether different persona to his family then.

To an outsider this website comes across as a place to talk about the antics of either PASOTI or IJN. Rarely about argyle itself.

I do not have to bring myself to admit anything

I simply came on here to ask who created the website?

Its the same shit... I come on here post something non-provoking ..... and get you lot laying into me!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:34 pm

Block4Green wrote:
Tiltman123 wrote:

Do you approve of a man (Newell) posting a public picture of my medical details in an email my father sent to Newell, also putting 2 of my fathers phone number onto the internet, I think its an utter disgrace and it will not go unnoticed. You can him to expect some serious consequences.

Daddy isn't a good man.

Please don't patronise me ...

My dad is one of the best people I know ....

As I have just said.... I came on here to ask a simple question.. who created the website? Not really an invitiation for you or certain other people to spout your opninons to me!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:35 pm

Greenblood79 wrote:

And how would you know that without stalking mine or my dads facebook profile?
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:38 pm

Tiltman123 wrote:
Block4Green wrote:
Tiltman123 wrote:

Daddy isn't a good man.

As I have just said.... I came on here to ask a simple question.. who created the website? Not really an invitiation for you or certain other people to spout your opninons to me!

You should get out a bit more, meet a few more people.........................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:38 pm

I love how the wierdo who created this "Nool File" is completely overlooked also.... the fact that someone took [u]alot[/u of their on personal time to create such a detailed website. The fact they took large amounts of info from his twitter, facebook, flikr and strategically made it into a day by day diary!! Unbeliveable

..... here we go..... wait for the next attack which completely deviates away from the question i keep asking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:39 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Tiltman123 wrote:
Block4Green wrote:
Tiltman123 wrote:

Daddy isn't a good man.

You should get out a bit more, meet a few more people.........................

Why's that then........

because you obviosuly are well aware of my relationship with me dad
Back to top Go down
Greenblood79

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:41 pm

Tiltman123 wrote:
Greenblood79 wrote:

Because he posted a pic to pasoti of timmy mallet using his flickr account for all to see. Along with your holiday snaps
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:42 pm

Tiltman123 wrote:
Greenblood79 wrote:

A picture of Timmy Mallet with Sue Pollard was put up on Pasoti by your dad, i'm guessing that's where the Timmy Mallet reference came from.

I guess people are laying into you because you haven't posted on here in weeks then all of a sudden you pop back up tonight when the shit has hit the fan.

That is purely an observation by the way, not an attack or me having a go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:46 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Tiltman123 wrote:
Greenblood79 wrote:

A picture of Timmy Mallet with Sue Pollard was put up on Pasoti by your dad, i'm guessing that's where the Timmy Mallet reference came from.

I guess people are laying into you because you haven't posted on here in weeks then all of a sudden you pop back up tonight when the shit has hit the fan.

That is purely an observation by the way, not an attack or me having a go.

Fair enough as long as i know people wernt intentionally looking or abstracting information from our facebook profiles ..... unlike a certain someone

I havnt posted on here for weeks because the last time i did you all made me feel like shit! I didnt even do anything!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:47 pm

Tiltman123 wrote:
Block4Green wrote:
Tiltman123 wrote:

Daddy isn't a good man.

So your not going to answer the question I asked then? Your dad is in trouble. I have nothing against you Amy, and I would do the same if it was my dad, but you have to understand what your dad has done is out of order and pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:49 pm

Tiltman123 wrote:
Block4Green wrote:
Tiltman123 wrote:

Daddy isn't a good man.

How about asking your Dad a few questions first ?
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:51 pm

Tiltman123 wrote:
I love how the wierdo who created this "Nool File" is completely overlooked also.... the fact that someone took [u]alot[/u of their on personal time to create such a detailed website. The fact they took large amounts of info from his twitter, facebook, flikr and strategically made it into a day by day diary!! Unbeliveable

..... here we go..... wait for the next attack which completely deviates away from the question i keep asking

I agree with you. Someone obsessively beavering away on the internet just to create embarrassment for someone they don't agree with is pretty distasteful and the mark of a very sad individual.

You sure your father didn't do it?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:55 pm

The old quadruple bluff?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:56 pm

President Windsor Boy...has a ring to it lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:00 pm

I see Greenblood79 has got a

Quote :
24 hour deactivation for posting links to websites that contain details of private emails and PM's

So what happens to the creator of the original website containing details of private emails and PMs?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:01 pm

Peggy wrote:

Quote :
24 hour deactivation for posting links to websites that contain details of private emails and PM's

So what happens to the creator of the original website containing details of private emails and PMs?

Exactly peggy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:09 pm

What's "hit an email address" mean?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:09 pm

Tiltman123 wrote:
Peggy wrote:

Quote :

Exactly peggy?

She means your Dad's flickr site, which I believe he is busy dismantling as we speak. Now why would he do that if he had nothing to hide ?

Last edited by Tringreen on Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ilovegreen

ilovegreen

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:11 pm

Tiltman123 wrote:
Peggy wrote:

Quote :

Exactly peggy?

All your dad had to do was make sure the privacy settings were on private but he left it public lol!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:11 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Tiltman123 wrote:
Peggy wrote:

Quote :

Exactly peggy?

She means your Dad's flickr site.

Precisely.

As far as I can see, the blog site has all the personal details removed.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:17 pm

All quiet on Pasoti. The mods must be working overtime trying to intercept any links to the newell files. There's always the pm system guys................. but wait, that's not safe either. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:19 pm

There's 570 users on pasoti and no comments, very odd. Maybe their pm system is busy? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:19 pm

GOB wrote:
What's "hit an email address" mean?

Spam or virus I believe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Newell Files- Nools tools
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next