Charlie Wood
pilgrim_pete
Tringreen
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:26 pm

I see IJN is still trying to defend this account!

IJN says he has "much more to worry about, out in the real world" ignoring the fact that Deep Throat's posts have led to the phone abuse of Trust board member's wife.

Nice to see that the Pasoti Mods allow the abuse of the pasoti agreement, give protection to a cowardly individual(s) and are happy for people's family to be abused.

Tring and Freathy were banned for being one trick ponies, I was IP banned for a post I made on here (I think), yet the Deep Throat Coward is still allowed to post on Pasoti for far worse behaviour.

No doubt one of the sleeper accounts- Totnes Tony, Windsor Boy, Deadly lampshade will be made the sacrifical lamb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:43 pm

Any person that acts in such ways and is not only prepared to use friendships as an excuse to undermine in this case the Trust, but is also prepared to be so deceitful that they so obviously cannot be trusted to hold any position without the fear of corrupting that position and at any expense to others. Even worse, comments of "I certainly won't lose any sleep over it" show no understanding of wrong doing or remorse.

I have to say, that as a Trust member I am very unhappy that anyone who behaves in such ways should remain as a Trust member, they should resign their membership at the earliest opportunity or have their membership cancelled.

Question should also be asked of other moderators behavior for allowing and encouraging such unacceptable deceit and also of their agenda!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:57 pm

I see new mod IJN Daniel Pasoti is attacking the Trust from behind a pseudonym- not the first time this has happened this week.

IJN is now saying that he gave someone the password on Saturday night 'to get their point across, yet Deep Throat has had the same Trust attacking style for several weeks (look at the thread 'Deep Divisions' posted on 1st of April by Deep Throat on the pasoti rumours board).

There is clearly more to Deep Throat than is being told and I am sure that Deep Throat's posts have been made by the same person for a number of weeks.

Last edited by Chemical Ali on Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:59 pm

He seems rather fond of sharing his password, it's not the first time we've heard that old chestnut!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:02 pm

The biggest freak going is newel what a power crazy reptile he is, if pasoti had anyone with any guts running it they would ban newel and any other rodent connected with this, for life! stick to calling exeter fans rude names you sad little man newel, i hope the owner bans the creep from homepark while he owns club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:10 pm

The Pasoti mods must resign after allowing this to happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:12 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
The Pasoti mods must resign after allowing this to happen.

If they have any dignity or genuine concern for the club and the fans then that's exactly what they should do Frank and hand PASOTI over to the Trust.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:16 pm

GOB wrote:
He seems rather fond of sharing his password, it's not the first time we've heard that old chestnut!

Wouldn't that contradict Pasoti rules? Surely IJN should now be banned from Pasoti. That would leave how many other accounts for Newell?

Of course he won't be banned. Pasoti is run by him. In his statement about Deep Throat he admits that all the other mods knew about the Deep Throat account and have had a pop at him about it. That means that they may have had reservations about it but they did nothing to stop it.

So when ATD posters say about the Pasoti clique, a phrase that gets scoffed at by the Pasotiites who also use this site, this is absolute proof that it exists. The clique are Newell's gang, or as Jon D hinted earlier, All the Presidents Men. We are also berated for suggesting that the Pasoti mods "gang up" on certain members, and stick up for each other.

Would anyone now, if they ever did, believe a word that comes out of that snout? Or think that ATD is full of libellous conspiracy theorists and weirdo's? This is the label we are given for KNOWING the lengths Ian Newell will go, to get what he wants. For KNOWING the lies and dirty tricks he has used against people he does not like on Pasoti and Argyle Talk Democratic.

The President is his best mate, and there has been an issue with Chris Webb supplying his I.P.address to this site's moderators. Is it any wonder that Chris Webb comes in for stick on here? I would like to know if Mr President knew about Deep Throat, or indeed used the account to make statements without having to reveal his identity? I think it would be only fair for Pasoti to release details of anyone who used the Deep Throat account, and for them to be banned. There is still the mystery surrounding the private messages that supposedly came from Grovehill and Mr President, and after today's revelations, it places doubts on the accuracy of Grovehill's banning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:26 pm

Why is grovehill still banned from the farm yet nool and i presume bully the prez are still posting on it? time for postcode pedlar ponty and the rest of the puppets to go.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:55 pm

What a load of shite, it cannot be dressed up as anything other than a direct attempt to undermine the trust.

Daz Paz even blames the trust for the phone call!

"With respect Gareth i think 'The Trust' really needs to sort its own ship out before it starts having a go at people not representing anyone who run a website for people to post on.

Malicious phone calls are not acceptable, but to blame pasoti for them is bang out of order. How did this person get the telephone number for the wife of the board member? It must have been known to that person before hand. I take it they were reported?

Ask around 'the Trust' and find out some answers before you start blaming pasotimods for malicious phone calls."

my flabber is gasted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 5:02 pm

Where's webb the "president" would have thought him being topman he would be sorting "noolgate "out, i just can't believe he would be involved in any way.
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 5:03 pm

Now that the PASOTI mods have at last admitted their involvement in Deep Throat's inaccurate postings, why is the topic still being hidden on the Rumours Board rather than being moved to the main discussion board where it would get a larger audience.

And where is the apology for the upset caused to the members of the Trust Board by these malicious untruths?

Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 5:13 pm

Would be interesting to know if The Prez (head off to the land of nod now Mr Webb) posted using Deep Throat. Some of the stuff about Ridsdale seems close to the action.

Perhaps he needs to issue a statement distancing himself from the affair. (Wakey wakey)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 5:15 pm

The same prez that is shitting himself so much regarding the handing over of his IP address?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 5:16 pm

I rest my case.

IJN has been involved in trolling his own website. Reminds me of Ratners.

I also despair. The man's well over 40 years old.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 5:17 pm

I think our Mod team should prepare for a fresh influx of disaffected Pasoti users. Laughing

And all thanks, once again, to the Great Man.

Do you think he fancies a career change, 'cos I reckon he's a shoe-in for a sequel to the 1994 classic...

starring Jim Carrey, Jeff Daniels, and Ian Newell..

Dumb, Dumber, and Dumbest

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 5:18 pm

Agree with all of the last few posts. This has been left on Rumours because less people will see it there. It is no longer a rumour.

Pasoti should name and shame anyone who has used the Deep Throat account. If our esteemed President has had anything to do with it he should resign immediately.

Chris, the mods STILL haven't had your I.P. address. Funnily enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 5:31 pm

They believe that by continuing the deceit and placing "fact" in rumours will mean that the issue is ignored. They'll learn one day!
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 5:47 pm

Quote :
The internet gives sad little pricks the idea that they can say whatever they like. #pissoff

A little reminder of retweet (ie not his words but a tacet agreement with the sentiment) on IjN's twitter. He should be livid with Deep Throats attack on the Trust.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 5:56 pm

Daz Paz says that one of the DT posters is a board member of the trust.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:01 pm

SufferedSince68 wrote:
Why is grovehill still banned from the farm yet nool and i presume bully the prez are still posting on it? time for postcode pedlar ponty and the rest of the puppets to go.

Technically, I don't think I am currently banned from Pasoti-as I said the other day, the Pasoti mods sent me an e-mail saying my account had been reactivated.

However I didn't request this and don't intend to use Pasoti again.

They allowed another poster (The President) to send me PM's I found distasteful and have (according to those who still follow Pasoti) told lies about why I am no longer on that site.

I know I have not posted "vile" messages, and I have done nothing I regret.

I have no deep concerns about what some people say on Pasoti about me because I have no respect for them or their opinions.

I do believe that several people who regularly post on Pasoti, did, by their actions, create a situation whereby PAFC's exit from Administration was not as beneficial as it could have been, either for the staff, who will have to wait another 4 years for final settlement of their wages, or the club. This is not an attack on James Brent, but a questioning of how the situation arose that he was able to buy the club without any other parties allegedly being interested or being able to get the same terms that he did.

I find it distasteful that these people now wish to claim some sort of "moral high ground" because of what they claim they did to "save the club" and what they are now doing to aid the staff who are still out of pocket. I find their actions akin to joining in on a physical attack on a defenceless person and then claiming they should be praised for phoning an ambulance afterwards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:07 pm

Sadly, after recent events a great deal more questions will be raised regarding the Brent deal and the methods used on Pasoti to ensure that Brent gained pole position.

This doesn't necessarily mean that the Brent deal was/is wrong, it means that owing to the behavior of a few, questions will be asked and the characters of a few distrusted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:07 pm

seadog wrote:
Daz Paz says that one of the DT posters is a board member of the trust.

It's all taking shape now. Lee Jameson want's to know who Deep Throat is, the Pasoti mods spill the beans and then Newell puts more meat on the bones, very nonchalantly, just days after starting a thread where he was pretty much attacking The Trust because some of the leaders were plotting against his mate Wozzer. Very un-Newell like, admitting his wrong-doings, and then a Pasoti mod drops the bombshell that a board member of The Trust has been posting as Deep Throat.

I would say that this has all been done to "out" the Trust board member and discredit him/her, which has been Newells aim all along, as he would always have known that said person has used Deep Throat. This then totally discredits The Trust in a far bigger way than the original "I'm not renewing my membership" thread.

Well done Porky. I thought it strange you holding your hands up to anything dodgy. There had to be a very good reason for doing so.

It really is All The Presidents Men.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:13 pm

Exactly Jock!

Lee Jameson, being one of Newell's closest Internet buddies is asking a question of which I would be amazed if he didn't already know!

An excellent ploy for creating turmoil for the Trust? - What say you Lee?
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:27 pm

[quote="GOB"]Sadly, after recent events a great deal more questions will be raised regarding the Brent deal and the methods used on Pasoti to ensure that Brent gained pole position.

This doesn't necessarily mean that the Brent deal was/is wrong, it means that owing to the behavior of a few, questions will be asked and the characters of a few distrusted. [/quote]

Exactly. Their actions now are raising even more questions about their credibility and conduct.

James Brent is a well respected businessman, I suspect he may well distance himself from certain individuals fairly soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Deep Throat on pasoti
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next