Grovehill
Dougie
Charlie Wood
Rickler
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Brents Q & A From OS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brents Q & A From OS   Brents Q & A From OS - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 3:40 pm

pilgrim_pete wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Taxi for pilgrim_pete.

But not from the one company though, the owners a c***. Well according to someone anyway.

lol!

If you are talking about Tower Cabs, I know the owner and the rest of his matchday guests, and thoroughly nice people they are too. Very Happy

Yeah apparently he invited Tony Wrathall onto the pitch and is a c*** for doing so, well according to a well known poster on another forum anyway.....if only I could remember who it was that said that.... scratch
Back to top Go down

Brents Q & A From OS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brents Q & A From OS   Brents Q & A From OS - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 4:01 pm

Yea Man wrote:
pilgrim_pete wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Taxi for pilgrim_pete.

But not from the one company though, the owners a c***. Well according to someone anyway.

lol!

If you are talking about Tower Cabs, I know the owner and the rest of his matchday guests, and thoroughly nice people they are too. Very Happy

Yeah apparently he invited Tony Wrathall onto the pitch and is a c*** for doing so, well according to a well known poster on another forum anyway.....if only I could remember who it was that said that.... scratch

Funny how it all turns out that they know each other so well. And it all usually revolves around one individual pig I haven't knowingly encountered Ponty, so I'll take Tring's word that Pilgrim-Pete is Ponty-esque lol! but haven't you got enough on your plates policing Pasoti? Especially when Mein Fuhrer is "days away" from giving up modding again Sleep

The Tower Taxi's incident, or Wrathallgate, showed Newell up as the two-faced, hypocritical, lying coward that he is, especially as he was still all matey with Britton on Facebook, but calling him a c*** to me,and denying to the Pasoti masses that he had any knowledge of who invited him to HP, just like his best mate Chris Webb didn't know who invited Wrathall, and when he used Dane Bunney during that episode, that was all shown to be the sham it was when the two of them are as thick as thieves on twatter.

What is wrong with you lot? Not content with running your own sanitised, Orwellian forum, you feck around like schoolkids making up bogus websites and accounts with the sole purpose of disrupting this site? Doesn't it get irksome having to disguise your I.P. address all the time? Having to remember what username you are posting as? I mean El Presidente had awful problems just finding out his I.P. address, never mind trying to disguise it. Maybe Chris should have a word with one of you guys and I'm sure that you will be able to help him locate and provide his details for the mods on this site

And to answer your question, no I have never met James, or had the pleasure of looking into his eyes What a Face
Back to top Go down

Brents Q & A From OS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2