Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tsoumou and Williams

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tsoumou and Williams Empty
PostSubject: Tsoumou and Williams   Tsoumou and Williams EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:58 pm

Both in the League 2 team of the week, Williams for the second week running

Thought Tsoumou did really well on saturday, and pretty good at Northampton to, I didn't think he was any good at first but he's got a lot of skill on the ball and looks decent.

Williams in League 2 team of the week for the second time running, which is strange seen as he has had better performances than the last two but hes been ok, dont well since he came back into the side.

All good to see Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Tsoumou and Williams   Tsoumou and Williams EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:21 pm

I don't know what to make of either of them. Williams is too fat and has the speed and turning circle of a detached house. On the other hand he has a sweet left foot, takes up really good defensive positions and wins far more defensive headers than a player of his size should. Tsoumou has a wonderful first touch, is built like a brick shithouse and looks dangerous with the ball at his feet. On the downside, despite his size and his headed goal on Saturday, he seems to get dominated by central defenders in the air and I'm not entirely confident that he would beat Robbie Williams in a race.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Tsoumou and Williams   Tsoumou and Williams EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:50 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
I don't know what to make of either of them. Williams is too fat and has the speed and turning circle of a detached house. On the other hand he has a sweet left foot, takes up really good defensive positions and wins far more defensive headers than a player of his size should. Tsoumou has a wonderful first touch, is built like a brick shithouse and looks dangerous with the ball at his feet. On the downside, despite his size and his headed goal on Saturday, he seems to get dominated by central defenders in the air and I'm not entirely confident that he would beat Robbie Williams in a race.

I think I would agree with that. If Robbie looses some weight over the summer, he will be a brilliant LB
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsoumou and Williams   Tsoumou and Williams EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:03 am

Block4Green wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

I think I would agree with that. If Robbie looses some weight over the summer, he will be a brilliant LB

Williams has been a professional footballer for a decade, and he's always been a bit on the chunky side. He ain't gonna change now. Having said that, his fitness levels look pretty good; he's not one of the players who concern me in that department. Walton, however...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsoumou and Williams   Tsoumou and Williams Empty

Back to top Go down

Tsoumou and Williams
Page 1 of 1