+3
lawnmowerman
Chingers
Chemical Ali
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

ATD's Robbie Williams Empty
PostSubject: ATD's Robbie Williams   ATD's Robbie Williams EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 1:07 pm

I see he got star man in the Herald against Torquay. Since our backing he has become Argyle's best player!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD's Robbie Williams   ATD's Robbie Williams EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 1:09 pm

And highest scorer! Maybe we should auction him on p bay.
Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

PostSubject: Re: ATD's Robbie Williams   ATD's Robbie Williams EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 2:06 pm

I've only seen one game this season. Has he miraculously improved or is just everyone else making him look good?
Back to top Go down
http://www.haleendafc.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: ATD's Robbie Williams   ATD's Robbie Williams EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 6:53 pm

I believe he's been very good. Looked solid at the back, works well with Bhasera. Scored a beauty against oxford, slotted a penalty against Burnley and almost got one yesterday as well.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: ATD's Robbie Williams   ATD's Robbie Williams EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 7:01 pm

I thought he played very well at the last home game and he has lost loads of weight. Maybe he`s not keen on the new pasties lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD's Robbie Williams   ATD's Robbie Williams EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 3:19 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ATD's Robbie Williams   ATD's Robbie Williams EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 4:41 pm

A national/ notional treasure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD's Robbie Williams   ATD's Robbie Williams EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 5:24 pm

A veritable goal machine. It's just a pity that his outstanding strike was rendered worthless in the wake of the second half capitulation.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ATD's Robbie Williams   ATD's Robbie Williams EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 5:25 pm

Fortress Nandos
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: ATD's Robbie Williams   ATD's Robbie Williams EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 5:58 pm

seadog wrote:
Fortress Nandos
Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD's Robbie Williams   ATD's Robbie Williams EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 9:42 pm

We've got the best Robbie Williams
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: ATD's Robbie Williams   ATD's Robbie Williams EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:27 am

Has ATD been 'in touch' with out man yet?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD's Robbie Williams   ATD's Robbie Williams EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 7:35 am

He was good yesterday. Berry was good too. Williams' goal was in as soon as it left his foot. I was sat directly in line with it and it went in like an arrow. He defended well, won balls in the air and passed well too. I didn't rate him last season as he seemed far too slow but he's doing well this season... a shame the rest of the team aren't.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ATD's Robbie Williams   ATD's Robbie Williams EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:12 pm

Praps we should have a raffle and sponsor a few more?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD's Robbie Williams   ATD's Robbie Williams EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:38 pm

The answer must be that ATD sponsor the entire squad. It seems obvious when you look at it.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: ATD's Robbie Williams   ATD's Robbie Williams EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:12 am

Apart from the glory, I've forgotten exactly what we get for our cash in sponsoring Williams? scratch Is it a programme mention each week?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD's Robbie Williams   ATD's Robbie Williams EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:28 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Apart from the glory, I've forgotten exactly what we get for our cash in sponsoring Williams? scratch Is it a programme mention each week?

My grass needs mowing, is that included?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD's Robbie Williams   ATD's Robbie Williams EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:49 am

Iggy wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

My grass needs mowing, is that included?

Mike will do that for you Iggy. He needs no money though as he likes being paid in kind I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATD's Robbie Williams   ATD's Robbie Williams Empty

Back to top Go down

ATD's Robbie Williams
Page 1 of 1