Go down 
+2
Coxside_Green
Chemical Ali
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

Tsoumou Released by PNE Empty
PostSubject: Tsoumou Released by PNE   Tsoumou Released by PNE EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:05 pm

Last season's loanee, scoring 2 in 11 for Argyle has been released by Preston. Several believe he could improve given the right coaching? Certainly a better forward than Feeney and Chadwick.

Tsoumou Released
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsoumou Released by PNE   Tsoumou Released by PNE EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:07 pm

I would have gone for him instead of Chadwick or/and Feeney not as well as. In my view those two are a risk. Tsoumou would have been a risk worth taking without those two but not worth it otherwise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsoumou Released by PNE   Tsoumou Released by PNE EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:21 pm

Not surprised he has been released personally. Don't particularly rate him and in my opinion Preston loaned him to us in the hope we would buy him for a few quid. Glad we did not fall for it.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Tsoumou Released by PNE   Tsoumou Released by PNE EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:47 pm

knecht wrote:
I would have gone for him instead of Chadwick or/and Feeney not as well as. In my view those two are a risk. Tsoumou would have been a risk worth taking without those two but not worth it otherwise.

I agree with this. We have enough squad players, we need players who will jump straight into the first eleven now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsoumou Released by PNE   Tsoumou Released by PNE EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:35 pm

Not surprised he was released, he isnt good enough.

Another non scoring "striker"
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Tsoumou Released by PNE   Tsoumou Released by PNE EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:09 am

we've plenty of room for non scoring strikers - we cant seem to get enough of them - a bit like rodney buying a load of broken down lawnmower engines What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsoumou Released by PNE   Tsoumou Released by PNE EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 8:16 am

Surely Fletcher had enough time last season to see Tsoumu isn't good enough. I thought he was very poor, worse than Feeney.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsoumou Released by PNE   Tsoumou Released by PNE EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 8:37 am

So did every other club in the country,by the looks of it.Hence no deals.In my book he is no better than any other striker we have got,and to think Ridsdale wanted a transfer fee as well.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Tsoumou Released by PNE   Tsoumou Released by PNE EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:39 am

I'd take him.

A better bet than Feeno fore shore.

I still think the main weakness in our team is the utter lack of mobility in midfield. I'm not expecting another Friio...What's Stevie Adams doing these days?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Tsoumou Released by PNE   Tsoumou Released by PNE EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:46 am

I thought there was something about the lad, he seemed to have awareness and pace and I would have used the potential word.

He'll probably pop up somewhere to bite us on the bum.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Tsoumou Released by PNE   Tsoumou Released by PNE EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:00 am

With Chadders, Feeno, Lecoint and Cowan-Hall, I can't see us signing any more than 1 more forward. Signing Tsoumou would leave our strike-force (sic) weaker than we ended the season.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Tsoumou Released by PNE   Tsoumou Released by PNE EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:19 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
I'd take him.

A better bet than Feeno fore shore.

I still think the main weakness in our team is the utter lack of mobility in midfield. I'm not expecting another Friio...What's Stevie Adams doing these days?

Bizzarely, I can answer this.

Yesterday he was a 'parent helper' on a school trip to Saltram House. And he also has a crocked ankle. Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsoumou Released by PNE   Tsoumou Released by PNE EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:55 am

Charlie Wood wrote:
I thought there was something about the lad, he seemed to have awareness and pace and I would have used the potential word.

He'll probably pop up somewhere to bite us on the bum.

I agree. In the last match of the season I watched a sublime bit of play where he held the ball and held the ball on the corner of the area before sliding a perfectly weighted insightful pass onto the run of a team-mate that opened up a run on the goal. I saw a number of other examples of this sort of thing from Tsoumou - enough to make me think he had potential.

The style of play we were forced into last season didn't suit his style - he is in no way a target man. But too much of a risk to re-sign him, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsoumou Released by PNE   Tsoumou Released by PNE Empty

Back to top Go down

Tsoumou Released by PNE
Page 1 of 1