HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Did Juvhel Tsoumou refuse to play?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Did Juvhel Tsoumou refuse to play? Empty
PostSubject: Did Juvhel Tsoumou refuse to play?   Did Juvhel Tsoumou refuse to play? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 12:02 am

Before the game we were told that we had "no injuries or suspensions" and had a "full squad to pick from". Then Tsoumou was left out against Hereford. Given that the big fella had scored in the last game this was unexpected and him not even making the bench even more so. I've seen since that he has a "tweak" but will be fine for Monday. I'm always suspicious when players with strong christian beliefs, and Tsoumou was giving it the full Born Again bit in the last match programme, unexpectedly don't play on Good Friday. Fallon did exactly the same up at Dagenham last year. I reckon Tsoumou refused to play.

Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Did Juvhel Tsoumou refuse to play?   Did Juvhel Tsoumou refuse to play? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:58 am

From what I can recall Fallon's religious beliefs meant he refused to play every Tuesday and Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Did Juvhel Tsoumou refuse to play?   Did Juvhel Tsoumou refuse to play? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:40 am

Nothing against that if that's what happened. The bloke clearly has strong beliefs and they probably should be respected. Didn't Jimmy Abdou have a thing about playing during Ramadan or something?
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Did Juvhel Tsoumou refuse to play?   Did Juvhel Tsoumou refuse to play? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:46 pm

If it's true, I'm just relieved that there's at least one person at Home Park with a bit of Faith.
Back to top Go down
BadBoy67

PostSubject: Re: Did Juvhel Tsoumou refuse to play?   Did Juvhel Tsoumou refuse to play? EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:39 pm

Freathy wrote:
Nothing against that if that's what happened. The bloke clearly has strong beliefs and they probably should be respected. Didn't Jimmy Abdou have a thing about playing during Ramadan or something?

Abdou was just not picked by Holloway as he was respecting ramadan and Ollie thought it would weaken him......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did Juvhel Tsoumou refuse to play?   Did Juvhel Tsoumou refuse to play? Empty

Back to top Go down

Did Juvhel Tsoumou refuse to play?
Page 1 of 1