Greenskin
Les Miserable
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

"Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread   "Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 3:03 pm

Win both our games we go up as champs, lose or draw one of them and we go up in second place, I can't see Ipswich losing any of theirs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread   "Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 5:07 pm

Graiser wrote:
Feeling comfortable about a win on Saturday, however the real icing on the cake would be the most unlikely scenario of Exeter beating Ipswich, not sure who’d be more hacked off, Ipswich or the Excretians!

if exeter win i will go vegetarian for a week. I am that confident they wont do shit tomorrow,
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: "Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread   "Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 5:45 pm

Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Feeling comfortable about a win on Saturday, however the real icing on the cake would be the most unlikely scenario of Exeter beating Ipswich, not sure who’d be more hacked off, Ipswich or the Excretians!

if exeter win i will go vegetarian for a week. I am that confident they wont do shit tomorrow,

If Exeter win I’ll run naked down Union street shouting “Where are all the Sailors”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread   "Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 6:19 pm

Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:

If Exeter win I’ll run naked down Union street shouting “Where are all the Sailors”

if they do win are you actually going to do that lol

i may campaign for harve to return too in that case

Last edited by Angry on Fri Apr 28, 2023 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: "Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread   "Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 6:22 pm

Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:

if they do win are actually going to do that lol

He's done it before, and Argyle weren't even playing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread   "Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 6:23 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:

if they do win are actually going to do that lol

He's done it before, and Argyle weren't even playing.

lol Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread   "Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3