Earwegoagain
Greenskin
Les Miserable
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
RegGreen

Ooohs goin wembley then? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ooohs goin wembley then?   Ooohs goin wembley then? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 31, 2023 9:49 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
YOUM NAAAAAAAT PRRRAAAAAPER FAAANS

A few table seats remaining on the black pasty, only available to those with tier 1 bumlicking credentials.
cheers cheers cheers cheers who's sitting next to Jimmy, need i ask ? Laughing i bet he's a tier one cornish janner. cheers
extra privileges for the fat Cornish janner his allowed to sit on his lap cheers cheers cheers geek jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Ooohs goin wembley then?   Ooohs goin wembley then? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 7:29 am

It’s gunna fill real weird not being at Wembley today !
But I decided a long time ago not to attend this competition out of principal and tbh I never dreamt we’d get there anyway ! So I would look aright twat if I was to do a complete 360 in life you make a decision and you should stick by your principles Anyway don’t get me wrong I will watch it on the telly and I will want em to win it like every other game we play in but keep getting a horrible feeling that it’s gunna be at the expense of promotion after being 9 points clear at the top and it’s happened to big and better teams in the past in this competition the end of season mentally automatically kicks in with the players I’d hate it we dont get promoted this season what’s that saying you reap what you sow
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Ooohs goin wembley then?   Ooohs goin wembley then? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 7:58 am

Fcuk the league .... Where's my curly wig.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Ooohs goin wembley then?   Ooohs goin wembley then? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 8:37 am

RegGreen wrote:
It’s gunna fill real weird  not being at Wembley today !
But I decided a long time ago not to attend this competition out of principal and tbh I never dreamt we’d get there anyway ! So I would look aright twat if I was to do a complete 360 in life you make a decision and you should stick by your principles Anyway don’t get me wrong I will watch it on the telly and I will want em to win it like every other game we play in but keep getting a horrible feeling that it’s gunna be at the expense of promotion after being 9 points clear at the top and it’s happened to big and better teams in the past in this competition the end of season mentally automatically kicks in with the players I’d hate it we dont get promoted this season what’s that saying you reap what you sow

im far more interested in the league atm to give this mickey mouse competition that struggled to attract 5000 janners let alone 38500 because its at wembley that much attention tbh.  Like you i'll watch i do hope they win its a cup final after all and silverware to add to the dusty cabinet in the trophy room in the mankover if we do win but im not fussed either way i just want us promoted from the league.

getting promoted possibly as champions will be more rewarding for the club to have an open top bus tour of the deforest city centre than parading a trophy that most clubs including us till this season didnt give a shit about in truth and miss out on automatics and run the risk of not getting promoted via play offs.

Last edited by Angry on Sun Apr 02, 2023 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Ooohs goin wembley then?   Ooohs goin wembley then? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 9:05 am

Won or lose, just hope there is no more effing injuries this afternoon.  We have a tough enough run in as it is.  League is everything.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Ooohs goin wembley then?   Ooohs goin wembley then? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 9:19 am

Freathy wrote:
Won or lose, just hope there is no more effing injuries this afternoon.  We have a tough enough run in as it is.  League is everything.

This with bells on. Sooner this distraction is out of the way the better.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: Ooohs goin wembley then?   Ooohs goin wembley then? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 2:15 pm

Agreed but I hope we duff em up big style, every paper and the internet bollox is all about bleddy Bolton, hardly a dicky bird about Argyle.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Ooohs goin wembley then?   Ooohs goin wembley then? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 2:23 pm

these kind of fans that only come out the woodwork for the high profile games that the club are in can feck right off as far as im concerned. Seen too many of them on social media giving it the biggun wont see them again come morecambe or lincoln thats for certain.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: Ooohs goin wembley then?   Ooohs goin wembley then? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 2:36 pm

No Ennis, injured ?
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Ooohs goin wembley then?   Ooohs goin wembley then? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 2:49 pm

Graiser wrote:
No Ennis, injured ?

Has to be, thats the only logical thing here. If he isnt Schuey would be mad not to have had him on the bench given he can change fortunes.

Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Ooohs goin wembley then?   Ooohs goin wembley then? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 2:59 pm

Hope it's just a case of not risking Ennis as he's just got over a very minor knock or something.  We need all hands for the 7 most important games in 20 years that are coming up..
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Ooohs goin wembley then?   Ooohs goin wembley then? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 3:06 pm

Great start  1-0 Bolton

typical goal for argyle to conceed shite defending YET AGAIN Wilson not covering his man.   Argyle and Wembley are not a good mix
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Ooohs goin wembley then?   Ooohs goin wembley then? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 3:09 pm

Only got commentary but we sound terrible.  Glad I never went LOL.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Ooohs goin wembley then?   Ooohs goin wembley then? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 3:11 pm

2-0 Bolton
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Ooohs goin wembley then?   Ooohs goin wembley then? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 3:11 pm

2-0

yeah the curse continues
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Ooohs goin wembley then?   Ooohs goin wembley then? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 3:13 pm

Not another MK Dons FFS!
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Ooohs goin wembley then?   Ooohs goin wembley then? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 3:13 pm

All over before it began.  This is why we are not going up.  We can't play away from Home Park.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Ooohs goin wembley then?   Ooohs goin wembley then? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 3:18 pm

im not watching it now as those goals where down to our errors n defending and having a shit keeper. i put the west ham game on the laptop and the saracens ospreys game on the tv.

Im not going to be hypocritical as again i am far more concerned about the games coming up where unlike today have to turn up and play to win but if you cant be up for a game like that no matter its importance your at wembley infront of 80000 or there abouts then its not giving me encouragement that they have the bottle to want to seal promotion this season.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Ooohs goin wembley then?   Ooohs goin wembley then? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 3:24 pm

Didn't think we were due another 5 goal drubbing just yet
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Ooohs goin wembley then?   Ooohs goin wembley then? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 3:25 pm

[quote="Angry"]

these kind of fans that only come out the woodwork for the high profile games that the club are in can feck right off as far as im concerned. Seen too many of them on social media giving it the biggun wont see them again come morecambe or lincoln thats for certain.[/quote

My neighbour has gone up with his bhey, don't know if they will be wearing their Southampton shirts?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Ooohs goin wembley then?   Ooohs goin wembley then? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 3:26 pm

Looks like Argyle are boycotting the game as well.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Ooohs goin wembley then?   Ooohs goin wembley then? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 3:30 pm

Only 30 minutes gone and Wembley way will be full of Argo fans again walking in the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Ooohs goin wembley then?   Ooohs goin wembley then? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 3:31 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:

these kind of fans that only come out the woodwork for the high profile games that the club are in can feck right off as far as im concerned. Seen too many of them on social media giving it the biggun wont see them again come morecambe or lincoln thats for certain.[/quote

My neighbour has gone up with his bhey, don't know if they will be wearing their Southampton shirts?

there's people at my work who went up who one at least has never been to home park but bought a ticket becasue its a day out at wembley. Im sure hes not alone in that.

Still has anyone worked out how much we get for this game win or loose?
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Ooohs goin wembley then?   Ooohs goin wembley then? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 3:45 pm

Freathy wrote:
Only 30 minutes gone and Wembley way will be full of Argo fans again walking in the opposite direction.

I feel for the argyle fans who went up as to take just shy of 40000 there to watch us play shit and dont even look interested which was the reason i turned it off after the 2nd goal.

schuey needs to give the speech of a lifetime at halftime which he has given before and we have gone on a won games as this is disgusting from the team to reward the green army with efforts like i ssaw till i fecked it off.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Ooohs goin wembley then?   Ooohs goin wembley then? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 3:53 pm

Bolton should have killed it by now left just a glimmer of hope for us, if come out and score early they could collapse, get Cossy and Azaz on and the fooking ref doesn't need to bottle any pens like he definitely did in the first half.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ooohs goin wembley then?   Ooohs goin wembley then? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ooohs goin wembley then?
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next