Freathy
Earwegoagain
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Freathy

Freathy

Truss and the economy. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truss and the economy.   Truss and the economy. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 15, 2022 9:26 am

Jeremy Hunt, the nations favourite name to mispronounce.  He has already practically said truss and kwarteng's budget was fantasy and not only can there be no tax cuts but taxes will have to actually rise.  In which case truss will now probably follow her best mate out of Downing Street by the end of Monday.  Were the small group of geriatric tories who put this idiot in No10 just taking the piss out of us?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Truss and the economy.   Truss and the economy. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 15, 2022 10:29 am

They have been trolling us for 12 years, liars and thieves, why stop now?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Truss and the economy.   Truss and the economy. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 15, 2022 10:48 am

Wont be voting tory at the next election, the country under Trussbot, is like argo under the Brentmare.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Truss and the economy.   Truss and the economy. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 15, 2022 12:29 pm

Cheesy-Chips wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
Kwarteng is no more, he has gone.

The government is in chaos. Fills you with confidence, doesn't it!

It certainly is a get the popcorn out situation.

The Tories are imploding big time and it's gotta be worse than what has gone before - Thatcher, Major, Cameron  etc.

Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Truss and the economy.   Truss and the economy. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 15, 2022 12:49 pm

For more hilarity, part two, I can't wait to see Starmer, Lammy, Abbot, Rayner et al in government.

If you think it's a shambolic shit show now, wait until this lot get their hands on the keys to number 10! Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezus H Christ. It's going to be epic! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Truss and the economy.   Truss and the economy. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 16, 2022 9:04 am

Cheesy-Chips wrote:
For more hilarity, part two, I can't wait to see Starmer, Lammy, Abbot, Rayner et al in government.

If you think it's a shambolic shit show now, wait until this lot get their hands on the keys to number 10! Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezus H Christ. It's going to be epic! Laughing

And before that we will get Prime Minister Hunt who despite trying really hard at wrecking the health service and having a name that sounds like the cnut he is will soon be our leader by default and without a sniff of a vote? This isn't even funny any more and I can usually laugh at anything.
Back to top Go down
Savageandstrand

Savageandstrand

PostSubject: Re: Truss and the economy.   Truss and the economy. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 16, 2022 11:46 am

Cheesy-Chips wrote:

You must be trolling!
You compare ever one of my front bench compared to the Tory mob.
No wonder this country is in such a mess with the Tory fanatics on display here
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Truss and the economy.   Truss and the economy. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 16, 2022 1:07 pm

Savageandstrand wrote:
Cheesy-Chips wrote:

You must be trolling!

It's an opinion. Not an erection. Don't take it so hard.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Truss and the economy.   Truss and the economy. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 16, 2022 3:09 pm

Cheesy-Chips wrote:
Savageandstrand wrote:
Cheesy-Chips wrote:

You must be trolling!

It's an opinion. Not an erection. Don't take it so hard.

lol! Genuinely made me larf that did. You see the trouble isn't us but this hairy wanker, diss the Labour leader then by default you must be a Tory? No wonder they ride roughshod over the electorate is it?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Truss and the economy.   Truss and the economy. - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2022 8:07 am

Talking of which the cost of living crisis is off the agenda whilst they play out more scenes from Game of Thrones. Why doesn't Hunt announce a raid on energy companies with a windfall tax to balance the books? No they will cut services and take it off us but no one says a word.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Truss and the economy.   Truss and the economy. - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2022 8:13 am

Millions on the bones of their arses. Public services hacked to death to the point of being totally useless.

Hunt: "I'm going to raise taxes and cut public spending" feckin marvelous. We really are a third world shithole with a government that's like a rudderless ship bobbing about in a sea of frothing shite! How? How the hell did we get to this?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Truss and the economy.   Truss and the economy. - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2022 8:39 am

Cheesy-Chips wrote:
Millions on the bones of their arses. Public services hacked to death to the point of being totally useless.

Hunt: "I'm going to raise taxes and cut public spending" feckin marvelous. We really are a third world shithole with a government that's like a rudderless ship bobbing about in a sea of frothing shite! How? How the hell did we get to this?

Trouble is the electorate would rather blame each other rather than the people in charge.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Truss and the economy.   Truss and the economy. - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2022 10:25 am

The problem is we look over the fence and only see Starmer and his mottley crew.

The thought comes.... do we go with the idiots we know or try the idiots we don't know.

Need to check this out with my reference book on...What do lemmings do next.

Was Boris really that bad.....other than the little fibby or two he told....did he managed the country that badly.

Could you see Truss and Hunt sorting out Covid 19.....especially with Hunt's NHS record.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Truss and the economy.   Truss and the economy. - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2022 12:08 pm

Thank goodness Covid is over now, hurrah for Doris.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Truss and the economy.   Truss and the economy. - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2022 4:18 pm

Whatever your views of the Tories Boris did sort out the vaccines by bypassing the department of health and not getting involved with the EU scheme which doubtless saved many lives, the rest of it was pretty poor but I think if Truss was in charge we would have been doubly fooked.
As for the present what would you do follow China with their zero Covid policy? Fook that.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Truss and the economy.   Truss and the economy. - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2022 4:48 pm

What's galling is The Toires know they will not win the next GE. So, as usual they will now make as much money as they can for all of their mega rich mates so that they get a nice job when they are no longer MP's.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Truss and the economy.   Truss and the economy. - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2022 5:48 pm

No cap on bankers bonuses, and energy help to be reviewed/canceled in April not in two years as promised. Still ruling out a windfall tax on energy companies who have the money to ease the cost of living crisis. Oh and plenty of cuts to services. I really am in utter disbelief.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Truss and the economy.   Truss and the economy. - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2022 6:20 pm

God bless the tories and all those members, pun intended, who voted for truss.

They only have a limited time left to destroy the rest of the country and kill as many of us as possible before a general election.

Let's all try and enjoy it, it is the will of the people.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Truss and the economy.   Truss and the economy. - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2022 11:01 pm

Tories are now actually deeply regretting ousting the corrupt, incompetent, lying, lazy, useless, inept Bozo because only the tories could have found a replacement who is actually far worse. Britain really is finished.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Truss and the economy.   Truss and the economy. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:19 am

How fooking smug did the smirking cnut Hunt look in Parliament yesterday, god how I hate that bloke.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Truss and the economy.   Truss and the economy. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 12:16 pm

As smarmy as sir smarmy of the racist party.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Truss and the economy.   Truss and the economy. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:32 pm

Leading a party of traitors, his Mummy must be so proud, destroying the country and being paid for it.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Truss and the economy.   Truss and the economy. - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 9:53 am

Hunt now saying we will go for profits from energy companies and banks at long fecking last although thats after a week of getting us all ready for deep cuts to services. Tories still banging my n about changing leader but lets get the ship steadied first with someone me windfall taxes to fill the black hole they uave created. Truss is a twat but which twat would you replace her with?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Truss and the economy.   Truss and the economy. - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 10:34 am

The only one that’s relatively unbesmirched and would instill some semblance of confidence, Ben Wallace, doesn’t want it.

If anything, the irony of this is that it enhances his standing even more, because he’s clearly bright enough see what a shit-show he’d have to deal with, and wouldnt simply seek the kudos of being top dog.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Truss and the economy.   Truss and the economy. - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 11:14 am

Backbenchers realize the folly of removing the pensions triple lock which is obviously going to bite them on the arse as it was announced when we had low inflation yet its now 10%. They are also pointing out that Boris got his landslide due to Brexiteers and pensioners so despite the remainers being in denial at least some Tories arent living in cloud cuckoo land. Take away pensioner support and the Tories will end up like the limp dems.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truss and the economy.   Truss and the economy. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Truss and the economy.
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next