Czarcasm
Dog Bone Malone
Tgwu
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Clodagh Rubbish

Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky   Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 2:41 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
POI wrote:
Angry wrote:
should be a big crowd maybe the biggest attendance of the season as sunderland travel in big numbers.

Apart from either end of the err hum, upper grandstand. Shocking stuff. Shocking. More potential revenue lost for big occasions - along with the 800 metres of fan segregation.

I wonder who F//k up  the stand rebuild

Rhymes with ‘Von Slack’.

To be fair to him, I don't think his role entailed much more than pretending to be important by mincing about in a hard hat and hi viz tabard and writing a shit blog.

The plans should have been torn up when Hallett came in. It truly beggars belief that a modern purpose built facility still has restricted viewing, shit all leg room or concourse space and an open terrace.

On the segregation point apparently this stems from when the fine gentleman took out an f&b outlet and toilet block to put in a classroom for the community trust so there aren't enough facilitiest. I suppose having more than one of each for whichever basement dweller with double digit away support was in town that particular week seemed pointless.

I recall some other guff about vomitory placement, access/egress etc but thats about the long and short of it.
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish

PostSubject: Re: Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky   Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 2:54 pm

I've not seen Jon Back in quite a while, has he given up going now his made up job role has been taken away. His twitter account seems to consist of him complaining about carious incidents of poor service.

I've seen Brent on a couple of occasions this season
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky   Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 4:43 pm

Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
I've not seen Jon Back in quite a while, has he given up going now his made up job role has been taken away. His twitter account seems to consist of him complaining about carious incidents of poor service.

Was talking to another fan before the match on Saturday and he was saying what a great guy Brent was as he is still attending the prawn sandwich events. May have been Graiser, not sure though I've never seen him in the flesh.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky   Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 4:44 pm

GeeGeeBilla wrote:
Should have an average exceeding 13,000 once final games played. I looked on Sunday after Oxford and was showing 12,820 so will just about scrape home with a couple more full houses

Where did the name come from mate? Fan of the horse racing are we?
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish

PostSubject: Re: Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky   Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 5:01 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Clodagh Rubbish wrote:

Was talking to another fan before the match on Saturday and he was saying what a great guy Brent was as he is still attending the prawn sandwich events. May have been Graiser, not sure though I've never seen him in the flesh.

I reckon his Missus had gone on a girls night out and rather than fork out for a takeaway Brent thought he'd tip up at Home Park for a free feed. Probably got Newell to come and pick him up.

Going back to the segregation, I seem to remember slapping a family zone in between the home and away support was at the time deemed a "First in football". Now it means we can't sell out our ground.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky   Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 5:53 pm

Also another way to sell season tickets,
keep your normal seat with increasing attendances by getting a season ticket,
Cause we have to have a whole block between you and the away fans and can't have the mayflower full
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky   Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 6:21 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Clodagh Rubbish wrote:

Well unless the person you were talking too was wearing high heels and Gucci handbag it wouldn’t have been me, probably one of your imitation mates.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky   Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 7:28 pm

Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Clodagh Rubbish wrote:

Well unless the person you were talking too was wearing high heels and Gucci handbag it wouldn’t have been me, probably one of your imitation mates.

Spooky, so it was you, it was the tappers and shunters tattoo that gave you away though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky   Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunderland Clash Selected for Sky
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2