JamboGuest
Earwegoagain
Tgwu
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Oxford Clash Approaching Sell-Out Empty
PostSubject: Oxford Clash Approaching Sell-Out   Oxford Clash Approaching Sell-Out EmptyMon Mar 28, 2022 2:23 pm

Saturday’s crunch Sky Bet League One clash with fellow play-off chasers Oxford United is set to be played in front of a full house, with only 1,000 tickets remaining on sale with a week still to go.

Steven Schumacher’s Greens head into the fixture in fourth place, five points clear of the U’s in fifth, albeit having played one game more, and a win would bring the Pilgrims one step closer to confirming a place in the post-season play-offs at a minimum.

In their previous meeting at the Kassam Stadium, Jordon Garrick and Panutche Camara secured a 3-1 victory for Argyle, with the latter grabbing a brace in front of a sizeable away following.

While the stakes are high on the pitch, the fixture will be memorable for other reasons, too – with Argyle marking the significant contribution of our city’s servicemen and women by hosting a dedicated Babcock International Armed Services Day fixture, 40 years to the day from the beginning of the Falklands conflict.

Falklands veterans will take a lap of honour around the Home Park pitch at half time, while the Plymouth Band of Her Majesty’s Royal Marines will also perform throughout the afternoon.

Supporters wishing to attend the game are urged to purchase tickets as soon as possible, or risk missing out. Tickets are now on General Sale, and are available from argyletickets.com, by calling 01752 907700, or by visiting the Home Park Ticket Office during opening hours.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Oxford Clash Approaching Sell-Out   Oxford Clash Approaching Sell-Out EmptyMon Mar 28, 2022 7:24 pm

Two goals for mediocre Camara? Shorely not.
Back to top Go down
JamboGuest

PostSubject: Re: Oxford Clash Approaching Sell-Out   Oxford Clash Approaching Sell-Out EmptyTue Mar 29, 2022 10:10 am

Hi there - travelling Heart of Midlothian fan here, firstly I'd like to wish you all the best for the game and the season remainder Smile

My Dad always had a soft spot for Argyle and I'm with my family in Devon for this wkend.

I note the game is almost sold out and only sections 17 / 18 have seats together. I was hoping to come with my missus and two small boys (8 and 5). But are the sections remaining suitable? I know at Tynecastle there are sections best to avoid with kids!

Any advice appreciated and all the best folks!
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Oxford Clash Approaching Sell-Out   Oxford Clash Approaching Sell-Out EmptyTue Mar 29, 2022 10:59 am

JamboGuest wrote:
Hi there - travelling Heart of Midlothian fan here, firstly I'd like to wish you all the best for the game and the season remainder Smile

My Dad always had a soft spot for Argyle and I'm with my family in Devon for this wkend.

I note the game is almost sold out and only sections 17 / 18 have seats together. I was hoping to come with my missus and two small boys (8 and 5). But are the sections remaining suitable? I know at Tynecastle there are sections best to avoid with kids!

It can get a bit rowdy down that end if the Lyndy but it's a lucky dip really, you could be sat next to a group of pissed up lads or a group of 'normal' people. There will be industrial language within earshot but very unlikely to be any physical nastiness against Oxford I'd have thought.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Oxford Clash Approaching Sell-Out   Oxford Clash Approaching Sell-Out EmptyTue Mar 29, 2022 11:18 am

JamboGuest wrote:

You’ll be fine there. As Les has said, you can be sat next to knobbers in any part of a football ground, but there isn’t really anywhere at Home Park where you’d be fearing for your life. Hope you enjoy the match.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Oxford Clash Approaching Sell-Out   Oxford Clash Approaching Sell-Out EmptyTue Mar 29, 2022 2:47 pm

I sit on the edge of block 15/16 its not that bad down that end.
As others have said there is the odd knobhead, but nothing on a huge scale.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Oxford Clash Approaching Sell-Out   Oxford Clash Approaching Sell-Out EmptyTue Mar 29, 2022 4:42 pm

With little ones may be better near the front of the stand as there will be quite a lot of standing fans, you won't have any hassle mate, have a good one.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Oxford Clash Approaching Sell-Out   Oxford Clash Approaching Sell-Out EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 2:29 pm

34 seats left,
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Oxford Clash Approaching Sell-Out   Oxford Clash Approaching Sell-Out EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 5:41 pm

Looks like all the remaining home games will be sold out, shame the capacity is not bigger. geek
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Oxford Clash Approaching Sell-Out   Oxford Clash Approaching Sell-Out EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 7:00 pm

Ah but they aren't true sellouts are they , I had spare seats either side of me for pompey.

But talking of sellouts looks like the plastics are back out,
sports direct must be out of scouserpool kits
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Oxford Clash Approaching Sell-Out   Oxford Clash Approaching Sell-Out EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 7:02 pm

Plymouth Argyle Away

Saturday 2nd April, 3pm

We have around 200 of our 1,600 tickets still available and fans are advised to book early as the game is ALL TICKET for away fans with none available on the day.

The home areas are close to a sell out and fans should leave extra time to find parking and to get in to the ground in time. There are 14 seats left for home fans
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Oxford Clash Approaching Sell-Out   Oxford Clash Approaching Sell-Out EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 1:38 am

Do not know which block the Armed Forces Personal are allocated, as block 19, 20. was not put on sale to fans.

According to Argyle Ticket web site, we sold out.
Back to top Go down
GeeGeeBilla

GeeGeeBilla

PostSubject: Re: Oxford Clash Approaching Sell-Out   Oxford Clash Approaching Sell-Out EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 1:17 pm

Managed to get one on Wednesday.
Back in UK late Friday all being well with flights so looking forward to it
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Oxford Clash Approaching Sell-Out   Oxford Clash Approaching Sell-Out EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 1:22 pm

Thailand?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Oxford Clash Approaching Sell-Out   Oxford Clash Approaching Sell-Out EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 1:27 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Oxford Clash Approaching Sell-Out   Oxford Clash Approaching Sell-Out EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 3:39 pm

GeeGeeBilla wrote:
Managed to get one on Wednesday.
Back in UK late Friday all being well with flights so looking forward to it

First match since about 1978 innit Harve? sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oxford Clash Approaching Sell-Out   Oxford Clash Approaching Sell-Out EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 4:21 pm

Hardie out injured for 3 weeks
Back to top Go down
GeeGeeBilla

GeeGeeBilla

PostSubject: Re: Oxford Clash Approaching Sell-Out   Oxford Clash Approaching Sell-Out EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 4:24 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Thailand?

No mate in Troyes France
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Oxford Clash Approaching Sell-Out   Oxford Clash Approaching Sell-Out EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 4:41 pm

Graiser wrote:

I'm pretty sure we'll play better without him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oxford Clash Approaching Sell-Out   Oxford Clash Approaching Sell-Out EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 6:03 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:

You just can’t help yourself can you, or you know sod all about football, probably both
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Oxford Clash Approaching Sell-Out   Oxford Clash Approaching Sell-Out EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 6:25 pm

Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:

You just can’t help yourself can you, or you know sod all about football, probably both

Very Happy Stop winding up Graiser!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Oxford Clash Approaching Sell-Out   Oxford Clash Approaching Sell-Out EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 6:56 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:

He brings it on himself, and he should know better than leave a wide open goal to tap one into. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oxford Clash Approaching Sell-Out   Oxford Clash Approaching Sell-Out EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 7:36 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:

He brings it on himself, and he should know better than leave a wide open goal to tap one into. lol!
You flatter yourself ears.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Oxford Clash Approaching Sell-Out   Oxford Clash Approaching Sell-Out EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 8:32 pm

Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:

You flatter yourself ears.

Why?
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Oxford Clash Approaching Sell-Out   Oxford Clash Approaching Sell-Out EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 8:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oxford Clash Approaching Sell-Out   Oxford Clash Approaching Sell-Out Empty

Back to top Go down

Oxford Clash Approaching Sell-Out
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next