Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Southampton Game has been selected for live coverage on Sky Sports.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

The Southampton Game has been selected for live coverage on Sky Sports.  Empty
PostSubject: The Southampton Game has been selected for live coverage on Sky Sports.    The Southampton Game has been selected for live coverage on Sky Sports.  EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 7:34 pm

Argyle's upcoming away trip to Southampton has been selected for live coverage on Sky Sports.

The Greens travel to St Mary's Stadium on Friday, 29 December, for a game that will now kick off at 6pm.

Earlier in the season, the game between the sides at Home Park was also covered live on Sky. On that occasion, Nathan Tella opened the scoring for the Saints, with Ryan Hardie quickly equalising for Argyle. However, Che Adams scored an injury-time winner as Southampton came away with a narrow 2-1 victory.

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Southampton Game has been selected for live coverage on Sky Sports.    The Southampton Game has been selected for live coverage on Sky Sports.  EmptySun Nov 12, 2023 2:25 pm

I shall watch that somewhere a wee bit warmer than here.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: The Southampton Game has been selected for live coverage on Sky Sports.    The Southampton Game has been selected for live coverage on Sky Sports.  EmptySun Nov 12, 2023 5:19 pm

saves me having to rush home to catch it now that has Smile
Back to top Go down
Jambo Pasty

PostSubject: Re: The Southampton Game has been selected for live coverage on Sky Sports.    The Southampton Game has been selected for live coverage on Sky Sports.  EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 8:47 pm

Slightly pee’d off personally - I live 8 miles from Southampton and have been looking forward to support Argyle at St Mary’s. It would be my first Argyle game of the season.
I’ve just got a new job and will be moving to Perth (Scotland) in two weeks so won’t be at the game. At least I can watch it live but it won’t be the same !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Southampton Game has been selected for live coverage on Sky Sports.    The Southampton Game has been selected for live coverage on Sky Sports.  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Southampton Game has been selected for live coverage on Sky Sports.
Page 1 of 1