Earwegoagain
seadog
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jethro

Jethro

Damp Labour Party Corruption - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damp Labour Party Corruption   Damp Labour Party Corruption - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 3:32 pm

Angry wrote:
Jethro wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Petition up to 566k signatures now.

they won't debate it, unless they run out of distractions.

they ignored 1 million people marching against the illegal war bliar waged so i dont think they will care if a million sign this sadly. Plus this is a appointment made by the Queen so i say deport the randy duke of york to America if she doesnt retract it

Takes the heat off the current administration.

Even if 2 million signed it nothing will happen it's only a change.com one
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Damp Labour Party Corruption   Damp Labour Party Corruption - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:09 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Do you put Johnson under the same level of scrutiny as you do Starmer? It seems to me that you will excuse Boris of any misdemeanour, but woe betide  Starmer for being a bit dull! Boris is very exciting, what with the never ending uncertainty of who he will shag next, what policy he will make a u-turn on and what racist comment is around the corner.

There won’t be an election for another 3 years. Starmer doesn’t have to do anything other than sit back and watch Boris and his Brexiteers continue to ruin the country. It may play out differently if the Tories kick Boris out and put a proper politician in charge, but who knows.

Some kind of twisted Brexiteer logic being used here in that you Hate Boris So everything he does is my fault for voting Brexit. I have never voted Tory in my life I didn't vote Boris in and absolutely nowhere have I advocated him as a good leader, an honest leader or God forbid even a competent at any level leader. What I have done time after time is point out how fooking dull and unelectable Starmer is, I would be more like to vote Labour than Tory but no way could I bring myself to vote for him. What does amuse me is that in your black white in/good out/bad world that you live in you assume that Starmer is obviously a remoaner yet literally no one has a clue what he stands for.
I expect that at the next election I will do want I always do and spoil my ballot paper and get blamed for yet another piss poor government ripping us all off in our broken political system but believe it or not you are way more to blame for the shit show than I am for subscribing to it.

Twisted logic?

In the last 25 years you admit to voting for Blair and Brexit. I voted for neither. But somehow I am “way more to blame for the shit show…”?

And I live in a “black white in/good out/bad world”? Is that the same world as you where you obsess over “remoaners”?

I have voted twice in 25 years and I wholeheartedly apologise for Blair yet I am more than happy to "own" Brexit yet I stand by my remark, if everybody did what I did and refused to sign for either of the Oxbridge wankers on the podium then we would get real change. I find it laughable that the solution to Boris is seen as Starmer, it isn't its just more of the same. The same logic landed to septics with Trump after the Dems thought the public would swallow some more Clinton claptrap.

I find it laughable that you compare Starmer to Boris because they both went to Oxford.

And surely we already have our version of Trump.....

Hence my comment "either of the Oxbridge wankers on the podium" and yes we do have our own Trump, unpopular with the snowflakes yet voted in by a majority of the people. Like I said I didn't vote for him and constantly try and get my point across that the system needs to change not just the latest version of the guy at the top. The next election will be no different than any of the others just a simple choice like do you want me to spit in your mouth or would you rather lick my arse, neither will be good.

So Starmer is dull and unelectable, and just the same as the other Oxbridge wanker on the podium, who happens to be our version of Trump.

So does that make Starmer a copy of Trump? Or is Trump a copy of Starmer?

Trump was many things, but dull wasn't one of them.

I dunno Frank I didn't vote for any of them. What I am positive about is that if Starmer went head to head with Johnson I think Johnson would win, I don't know anybody that likes him or is even aware of his policies, does he even have any?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Damp Labour Party Corruption   Damp Labour Party Corruption - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:22 pm

I am afraid that recent history shows that lying gets votes and calling out those lies makes the cult follow him more.

Brave Boris is just a glove puppet controlled by Steve Baker and the ERG, they in turn are bought and paid for by a foreign government.

We are fecked.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Damp Labour Party Corruption   Damp Labour Party Corruption - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 6:24 pm

seadog wrote:
I am afraid that recent history shows that lying gets votes and calling out those lies makes the cult follow him more.

Brave Boris is just a glove puppet controlled by Steve Baker and the ERG, they in turn are bought and paid for by a foreign government.

We are fecked.

Lol Putin has fook all to do with it more grasping at straws by people who refuse to believe the will of the people. The only thing that is in Starmers favour is that he isn't Boris but that isn't enough, no one likes him, no one knows what his policies are and as soon as he got into power Labour would start tearing itself to bits again. Labour voters hate him and tbh if I had to vote for one of them it would probably be Boris because I don't think Labour have a fooking clue.
As for what gets votes for Boris it was saying "I will get Brexit done" which struck a chord with a majority of the UK public.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Damp Labour Party Corruption   Damp Labour Party Corruption - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2022 11:18 am

looks as if thy lord and savior sir keir is no more corrupt and bent as boris in breaking lockdown rules after a photo of him attending a party inn an office was released today.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

naturally he will resign over this cause that's the desired reaction to these things. Perhaps Labour will have a lightbulb moment that hes unelectable and weak and call for his removal and select a leader who is electable who doesnt play gesture politics and is actually interested in making the country better for all not the ones on twitter but highly unlikely.

A decent opposition would have destroyed boris long before now not keep giving him get out of jail free cards as his party do.

Next election will be fun for sure seeing as neither party as fit to lead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damp Labour Party Corruption   Damp Labour Party Corruption - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2022 2:38 pm

Graiser wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Graiser wrote:
zyph wrote:
If Starmer gets replaced by a left winger....a Corbyn Mk 2....then Labour will just sink to the bottom and unbelievably drop below  the unsocial-Democrats/Liberal Party mob.

Better the idiot you know than the one you don't.

At the moment Labour are unelectable, it’s not just Starmer it’s the whole front bench, whether we like Boris or not he has the charisma to sway voters which he did with aplomb at the last election and I feel he’ll do it again.
In my lifetime I’ve never known such a bunch of politicians from all political spectrums as bad as we have at the moment.

OK, so surely with the same logic, at the moment the Tories are un-re electable. Boris’ charisma is fading as he lurches from one scandal to the next. Will he really hang on for another 3 years? The Tory front bench are a woeful bunch and equally as poor as anything the opposition have mustered up.

Labour are a bit shit but people in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.

There’s no evidence that the tories are un-re electable, quite the reverse as they’re now coming up to 12 years in power, whereas Labour haven’t been able to lay much of a finger on them in that time due to their own ineptness and woeful front bench.
Currently I’ve no political persuasion whatsoever, I voted Tory at the last GE for first time ever as voting for Corbyn would have been similar to writing a suicide note

What a crock of shite. Just admit your right wing.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Damp Labour Party Corruption   Damp Labour Party Corruption - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2022 4:25 pm

mcfry wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Graiser wrote:
zyph wrote:
If Starmer gets replaced by a left winger....a Corbyn Mk 2....then Labour will just sink to the bottom and unbelievably drop below  the unsocial-Democrats/Liberal Party mob.

Better the idiot you know than the one you don't.

At the moment Labour are unelectable, it’s not just Starmer it’s the whole front bench, whether we like Boris or not he has the charisma to sway voters which he did with aplomb at the last election and I feel he’ll do it again.
In my lifetime I’ve never known such a bunch of politicians from all political spectrums as bad as we have at the moment.

OK, so surely with the same logic, at the moment the Tories are un-re electable. Boris’ charisma is fading as he lurches from one scandal to the next. Will he really hang on for another 3 years? The Tory front bench are a woeful bunch and equally as poor as anything the opposition have mustered up.

Labour are a bit shit but people in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.

There’s no evidence that the tories are un-re electable, quite the reverse as they’re now coming up to 12 years in power, whereas Labour haven’t been able to lay much of a finger on them in that time due to their own ineptness and woeful front bench.
Currently I’ve no political persuasion whatsoever, I voted Tory at the last GE for first time ever as voting for Corbyn would have been similar to writing a suicide note

What a crock of shite. Just admit your right wing.

How can they be a right wing when there is no left wing?
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Damp Labour Party Corruption   Damp Labour Party Corruption - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2022 4:34 pm

Meanwhile more dodgy Labour Party goings-on in Wakefield.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damp Labour Party Corruption   Damp Labour Party Corruption - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Damp Labour Party Corruption
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3