seadog
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Damp Labour Party Corruption - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damp Labour Party Corruption   Damp Labour Party Corruption - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 12:23 pm

Taking advice from her advisors most likely.

Picture doesn’t do blair any favours.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Damp Labour Party Corruption   Damp Labour Party Corruption - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2022 9:19 am

So it now appears (as if none of knew anyway lol) that Johnson isn't the only serial liar of a PM that we have had? What is maybe more worrying is that after all his obvious lies we as taxpayers have paid fooking millions of pounds to cover it all up for him with pointless fookin enquiries.
In other news Kier Starmer launched his "I'm not Johnson election campaign yesterday but still managed to keep all his political motivation and goals completely secret the bloke is a complete grey joke. I think he is even greyer than Major.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Damp Labour Party Corruption   Damp Labour Party Corruption - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2022 10:08 am

Starmer grey...isn't even a top coat finish.....more of a grotty battleship grey undercoat with rusty streaks showing through......and of course you're never told the exact colour that it is supposed to be..... Neutral

PS.....In fact the only positive thing about Starmer is that he has just tested POSITIVE for Covid for the second time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damp Labour Party Corruption   Damp Labour Party Corruption - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2022 10:17 am

VOTE CLOWN GET CLOWN
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Damp Labour Party Corruption   Damp Labour Party Corruption - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2022 11:51 am

Nobody will vote for this clown though Frank. Interesting piece on the Beeb last night talking to voters everyone saying what we are including "what does he actually stand for" being oft repeated. One woman said she had voted for Labour all her life but no way could she bring herself to vote for Starmer and who can blame her? Does he have any policies? I bet he does and at the end of the day they are the same as Johnson's except for the "get Brexit done" bit which won Boris the landslide last election. Sadly we will have to wait for Starmer to get heavily defeated in a couple of years to have any chance of an actual opposition party in the UK.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Damp Labour Party Corruption   Damp Labour Party Corruption - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2022 12:06 pm

Starmer much like Corbyn is doing a good job of keepting the tories in government when a capable leader who listens to the people and not take their policies from twitter would be set to win the next election
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damp Labour Party Corruption   Damp Labour Party Corruption - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2022 12:10 pm

Do you put Johnson under the same level of scrutiny as you do Starmer? It seems to me that you will excuse Boris of any misdemeanour, but woe betide  Starmer for being a bit dull! Boris is very exciting, what with the never ending uncertainty of who he will shag next, what policy he will make a u-turn on and what racist comment is around the corner.

There won’t be an election for another 3 years. Starmer doesn’t have to do anything other than sit back and watch Boris and his Brexiteers continue to ruin the country. It may play out differently if the Tories kick Boris out and put a proper politician in charge, but who knows.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Damp Labour Party Corruption   Damp Labour Party Corruption - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2022 3:07 pm

If Starmer gets replaced by a left winger....a Corbyn Mk 2....then Labour will just sink to the bottom and unbelievably drop below the unsocial-Democrats/Liberal Party mob.

Better the idiot you know than the one you don't.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Damp Labour Party Corruption   Damp Labour Party Corruption - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2022 5:29 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Do you put Johnson under the same level of scrutiny as you do Starmer? It seems to me that you will excuse Boris of any misdemeanour, but woe betide  Starmer for being a bit dull! Boris is very exciting, what with the never ending uncertainty of who he will shag next, what policy he will make a u-turn on and what racist comment is around the corner.

There won’t be an election for another 3 years. Starmer doesn’t have to do anything other than sit back and watch Boris and his Brexiteers continue to ruin the country. It may play out differently if the Tories kick Boris out and put a proper politician in charge, but who knows.

Some kind of twisted Brexiteer logic being used here in that you Hate Boris So everything he does is my fault for voting Brexit. I have never voted Tory in my life I didn't vote Boris in and absolutely nowhere have I advocated him as a good leader, an honest leader or God forbid even a competent at any level leader. What I have done time after time is point out how fooking dull and unelectable Starmer is, I would be more like to vote Labour than Tory but no way could I bring myself to vote for him. What does amuse me is that in your black white in/good out/bad world that you live in you assume that Starmer is obviously a remoaner yet literally no one has a clue what he stands for.
I expect that at the next election I will do want I always do and spoil my ballot paper and get blamed for yet another piss poor government ripping us all off in our broken political system but believe it or not you are way more to blame for the shit show than I am for subscribing to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damp Labour Party Corruption   Damp Labour Party Corruption - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2022 6:17 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Some kind of twisted Brexiteer logic being used here in that you Hate Boris So everything he does is my fault for voting Brexit. I have never voted Tory in my life I didn't vote Boris in and absolutely nowhere have I advocated him as a good leader, an honest leader or God forbid even a competent at any level leader. What I have done time after time is point out how fooking dull and unelectable Starmer is, I would be more like to vote Labour than Tory but no way could I bring myself to vote for him. What does amuse me is that in your black white in/good out/bad world that you live in you assume that Starmer is obviously a remoaner yet literally no one has a clue what he stands for.
I expect that at the next election I will do want I always do and spoil my ballot paper and get blamed for yet another piss poor government ripping us all off in our broken political system but believe it or not you are way more to blame for the shit show than I am for subscribing to it.

Twisted logic?

In the last 25 years you admit to voting for Blair and Brexit. I voted for neither. But somehow I am “way more to blame for the shit show…”?

And I live in a “black white in/good out/bad world”? Is that the same world as you where you obsess over “remoaners”?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damp Labour Party Corruption   Damp Labour Party Corruption - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2022 9:41 pm

zyph wrote:
If Starmer gets replaced by a left winger....a Corbyn Mk 2....then Labour will just sink to the bottom and unbelievably drop below  the unsocial-Democrats/Liberal Party mob.

At the moment Labour are unelectable, it’s not just Starmer it’s the whole front bench, whether we like Boris or not he has the charisma to sway voters which he did with aplomb at the last election and I feel he’ll do it again.
In my lifetime I’ve never known such a bunch of politicians from all political spectrums as bad as we have at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damp Labour Party Corruption   Damp Labour Party Corruption - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 5:49 am

Graiser wrote:
zyph wrote:
If Starmer gets replaced by a left winger....a Corbyn Mk 2....then Labour will just sink to the bottom and unbelievably drop below  the unsocial-Democrats/Liberal Party mob.

At the moment Labour are unelectable, it’s not just Starmer it’s the whole front bench, whether we like Boris or not he has the charisma to sway voters which he did with aplomb at the last election and I feel he’ll do it again.
In my lifetime I’ve never known such a bunch of politicians from all political spectrums as bad as we have at the moment.

OK, so surely with the same logic, at the moment the Tories are un-re electable. Boris’ charisma is fading as he lurches from one scandal to the next. Will he really hang on for another 3 years? The Tory front bench are a woeful bunch and equally as poor as anything the opposition have mustered up.

Labour are a bit shit but people in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Damp Labour Party Corruption   Damp Labour Party Corruption - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 7:14 am

Charisma is a dirty word when mentioned in the same sentence as Starmer.

Boris just needs to comb his hair once a month to stay in No10.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damp Labour Party Corruption   Damp Labour Party Corruption - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 8:54 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Graiser wrote:
zyph wrote:

OK, so surely with the same logic, at the moment the Tories are un-re electable. Boris’ charisma is fading as he lurches from one scandal to the next. Will he really hang on for another 3 years? The Tory front bench are a woeful bunch and equally as poor as anything the opposition have mustered up.

There’s no evidence that the tories are un-re electable, quite the reverse as they’re now coming up to 12 years in power, whereas Labour haven’t been able to lay much of a finger on them in that time due to their own ineptness and woeful front bench.
Currently I’ve no political persuasion whatsoever, I voted Tory at the last GE for first time ever as voting for Corbyn would have been similar to writing a suicide note
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damp Labour Party Corruption   Damp Labour Party Corruption - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 9:17 am

Graiser wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Graiser wrote:
zyph wrote:

There’s no evidence that the tories are un-re electable, quite the reverse as they’re now coming up to 12 years in power, whereas Labour haven’t been able to lay much of a finger on them in that time due to their own ineptness and woeful front bench.
Currently I’ve no political persuasion whatsoever, I voted Tory at the last GE for first time ever as voting for Corbyn would have been similar to writing a suicide note

So where is the evidence that Labour are un-electable? North Shropshire?

After 12 years of the Tories (and 15 by the next election) there will be no excuses left for anything. Will the electorate have tired of them just like they tired of the Thatchers Tories and New Labour?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Damp Labour Party Corruption   Damp Labour Party Corruption - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 9:30 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Twisted logic?

In the last 25 years you admit to voting for Blair and Brexit. I voted for neither. But somehow I am “way more to blame for the shit show…”?

And I live in a “black white in/good out/bad world”? Is that the same world as you where you obsess over “remoaners”?

I have voted twice in 25 years and I wholeheartedly apologise for Blair yet I am more than happy to "own" Brexit yet I stand by my remark, if everybody did what I did and refused to sign for either of the Oxbridge wankers on the podium then we would get real change. I find it laughable that the solution to Boris is seen as Starmer, it isn't its just more of the same. The same logic landed to septics with Trump after the Dems thought the public would swallow some more Clinton claptrap.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Damp Labour Party Corruption   Damp Labour Party Corruption - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 9:31 am

North Shropshire wasn't a General Election.

A healthy majority allows disgruntled Tory voters to protest without the party losing national power.

Just a nudge to show how voters feel at present without threatening more than a local upset.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Damp Labour Party Corruption   Damp Labour Party Corruption - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 9:37 am

zyph wrote:

A healthy majority allows disgruntled Tory voters to protest without the party losing national power.

Just a nudge to show how voters feel at present without threatening more than a local upset.

And also we are mid term so proves nothing, as I've said many many time before Boris will get the boot once Covid is under control and his successor will then proclaim that sleaze is over, this is a brand new start, steal whatever policy is working for Starmer and march to power yet again with a huge landslide, which will obviously get followed by a huge sleaze scandal. Until Labour get back to core values (with a definite slant but not too far left) and what's more actually say they will honour the Brexit vote they are fooked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damp Labour Party Corruption   Damp Labour Party Corruption - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 9:41 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Twisted logic?

I have voted twice in 25 years and I wholeheartedly apologise for Blair yet I am more than happy to "own" Brexit yet I stand by my remark, if everybody did what I did and refused to sign for either of the Oxbridge wankers on the podium then we would get real change. I find it laughable that the solution to Boris is seen as Starmer, it isn't its just more of the same. The same logic landed to septics with Trump after the Dems thought the public would swallow some more Clinton claptrap.

I find it laughable that you compare Starmer to Boris because they both went to Oxford.

And surely we already have our version of Trump.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damp Labour Party Corruption   Damp Labour Party Corruption - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 9:49 am

zyph wrote:

With the greatest respect mate it was bigger than the usual mid term by election protest.

Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Damp Labour Party Corruption   Damp Labour Party Corruption - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 10:56 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Petition up to 566k signatures now.

they won't debate it, unless they run out of distractions.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Damp Labour Party Corruption   Damp Labour Party Corruption - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 1:46 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Twisted logic?

I find it laughable that you compare Starmer to Boris because they both went to Oxford.

Hence my comment "either of the Oxbridge wankers on the podium" and yes we do have our own Trump, unpopular with the snowflakes yet voted in by a majority of the people. Like I said I didn't vote for him and constantly try and get my point across that the system needs to change not just the latest version of the guy at the top. The next election will be no different than any of the others just a simple choice like do you want me to spit in your mouth or would you rather lick my arse, neither will be good.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Damp Labour Party Corruption   Damp Labour Party Corruption - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 1:48 pm

Jethro wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

What do you reckon Lord Starmers viewing it will be? Same as Johnson's I reckon.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Damp Labour Party Corruption   Damp Labour Party Corruption - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 1:54 pm

Jethro wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

they ignored 1 million people marching against the illegal war bliar waged so i dont think they will care if a million sign this sadly. Plus this is a appointment made by the Queen so i say deport the randy duke of york to America if she doesnt retract it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damp Labour Party Corruption   Damp Labour Party Corruption - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 2:12 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Twisted logic?

Hence my comment "either of the Oxbridge wankers on the podium" and yes we do have our own Trump, unpopular with the snowflakes yet voted in by a majority of the people. Like I said I didn't vote for him and constantly try and get my point across that the system needs to change not just the latest version of the guy at the top. The next election will be no different than any of the others just a simple choice like do you want me to spit in your mouth or would you rather lick my arse, neither will be good.

So Starmer is dull and unelectable, and just the same as the other Oxbridge wanker on the podium, who happens to be our version of Trump.

So does that make Starmer a copy of Trump? Or is Trump a copy of Starmer?

Trump was many things, but dull wasn't one of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damp Labour Party Corruption   Damp Labour Party Corruption - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Damp Labour Party Corruption
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next