Freathy
Grovehill
Chemical Ali
katman
Mock Cuncher
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti   Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 7:42 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Greenjock's post has been put on Pasoti, by somebody posting as "Pork_Free" lol!

Also the same poster has asked why people are being IP banned! Edit: that post has now been removed...funny that! lol!

Bollocks I missed it. It's a bit strange that no-one has posted a question for 3 hours now scratch If I didn't know better I'd say that the questions are being vetted jocolor
Back to top Go down

Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti   Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 8:28 pm

I have just emailed PAFC telling them that this is happening and that James Brent should be aware that in taking part in this question and answer thing with only a section of the fanbase will only serve to alienate rather than bring together. I have said that difficult questions appear to be deleted without explanation so the mods on there are censoring the thing. I will see if I get an answer but won't hold my breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti   Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 8:33 pm

Pork_Free just tried to join here with a bogus email address.......... Rolling Eyes scratch scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti   Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 8:36 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Greenjock's post has been put on Pasoti, by somebody posting as "Pork_Free" lol!

Also the same poster has asked why people are being IP banned! Edit: that post has now been removed...funny that! lol!

Bollocks I missed it. It's a bit strange that no-one has posted a question for 3 hours now scratch If I didn't know better I'd say that the questions are being vetted jocolor

I was posting on here as Pork Free a little while ago because my account here wouldn't work with Iggy, Frank changed it for me. It wasn't me that posted it, I wonder if someone is trying to give me a real reason to be banned?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti   Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 8:37 pm

Sounds very much like it Iggy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti   Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 8:42 pm

Iggy wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

I was posting on here as Pork Free a little while ago because my account here wouldn't work with Iggy, Frank changed it for me. It wasn't me that posted it, I wonder if someone is trying to give me a real reason to be banned?

Hasn't Sandford said elsewhere that it was him posting over there as Pork Free?

Edit: I could have sworn he said that, but I can't find it. So apologies, if they are due scratch

Last edited by Peggy on Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti   Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 8:49 pm

He did say he was going to post that thread, maybe he just liked the sound of my moniker?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti   Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 8:49 pm

Cerbera wrote:
Pork_Free just tried to join here with a bogus email address.......... Rolling Eyes scratch scratch scratch scratch

Could be tit for tat.

Someone joining pasoti earlier and, although very briefly, making pasoti feel very uncomfortable with the post about the IP bannings.

Now someone tries to join here under that name maybe not realising all members are verified first now. I think it's somebody trying and failing to drag this site down again. "Oh look pork free is an ATD member, I was right about them all along" as an example.

Or then again I could be wrong and it could all be another of Newell's of the bogus accounts popping up on Pasoti recently.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti   Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 8:59 pm

very funny mock if i posted your question it would get removed and I would get banned. lol!

Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti   Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:01 pm

Wotcher mean squire?

Quote :
Dear Brenty,

First of all, thanks so much for giving yourself the chance to make a handsome profit out of the club I've supported with a large percentage of my hard-earned for years. I really appreciate the outlay you spent on acquiring the land next to Home Park and cannot wait to see one of your smart hotels built on the park my family have been using for the last 100 odd years. My question is this: will we still play in green next year or would it be easier, with the potential kit clash with Forest Green Rovers, to don a rainbow patterned number?

thanks.

Krisak Aboocy
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti   Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 2:51 am

lawnmowerman wrote:
very funny mock if i posted your question it would get removed and I would get banned. lol!

I'll give you a 'daisy cutter' lawnmowerman....

Mr. Brent,

If you are keen on transparency, clarity, and fan interaction etc... Why don't you join the messageboards of Pasoti, ATD etc, and posting on an occasional basis as James Brent, answer questions and clarify and correct wrongful assumptions that are posted by fans?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti   Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:43 am

Of course by giving your real name and not your user name with your questions, a certain poster will squirrel that info away and use it to 'out' people when they step out of line in the future.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti   Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:43 am

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
I have just emailed PAFC telling them that this is happening and that James Brent should be aware that in taking part in this question and answer thing with only a section of the fanbase will only serve to alienate rather than bring together. I have said that difficult questions appear to be deleted without explanation so the mods on there are censoring the thing. I will see if I get an answer but won't hold my breath.

Well done sensible.........an approach I assume from you as an individual ?

Not linked to any website would surely be seen as acceptable........did you do it in your own name or your username.....which of course can be traced back to here.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti   Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:49 am

Pasoti being unfair, controlling, downright village ! ?

I don't belieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeve it !

The list of weirdos n freaks continues to grow lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti   Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 9:02 am

Lawnmowerman's question got edited........

They don't get it do they? Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti   Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 9:09 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:

'Advertising removed - Site Admin'. What was he flogging? Cillit Bang?

Stalin's Russia had nothing on the pasoti politburo - all dissenters must be dispatched to The Gulag ATD. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti   Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 9:17 am

Andy_Symons wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Stalin's Russia had nothing on the pasoti politburo - all dissenters must be dispatched to The Gulag ATD. lol!

I bet if he'd mentioned any other forum apart from ATD the post would have stayed unedited! lol!

They really are getting twitchy on the farm, it's like they're trying to hide this forum's existance from people.

Wonder what they're afraid of Very Happy

As a side note, I see tiltman123 has been rather quiet since the initial opening posts. scratch
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti   Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 9:31 am

Yea Man wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

I bet if he'd mentioned any other forum apart from ATD the post would have stayed unedited! lol!

They really are getting twitchy on the farm, it's like they're trying to hide this forum's existance from people.

Wonder what they're afraid of Very Happy

As a side note, I see tiltman123 has been rather quiet since the initial opening posts. scratch

Probably washing her hair. afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti   Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 10:20 am

By editing a post in such a small and insignificant way, they have brought the whole Q&A into disrepute because you now have to ask "what else are they editing"?

Probably nothing......but they have sown their own seeds and have created a story out of nothing.

Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti   Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 10:50 am

I see Vital Plymouth have a thread on the Pasoti Brent Q&A-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Toffeegreen posted-

Quote :
Where advertising for Pasoti now are we ? Why don't James Brent come on here aswell ? Everytime I go on Pasoti I get frigging banned . I've had 8 different user names on there already FFS .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti   Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:09 am

Cobi's almost got 1500 posts on that vital plymouth thing! Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti   Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:14 am

monti wrote:
Cobi's almost got 1500 posts on that vital plymouth thing! Laughing

Is that just this week?
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti   Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:56 am

pafcineurope wrote:
Sandford,

I am not actively seeking a banning order!! If you can do it without reaction then go ahead.
(Edit: Guess we'd like to know when it is done so we can count the seconds to removal!!)

I have some pertinent (financial) questions to put so would like to see them stay on the site, and then be able to complain afterwards if they are ignored. You can't complain from the outside.

Merv Plummer

POSTED 10.43 AM ACCORDING TO SITE, IT'S AN HOUR BEHIND THOUGH, WELL UNTIL THE END OF THIS MONTH lol!

EDIT AND GONE ALREADY, YOU WERE RIGHT THEN, IT'S NOT A Q&A IT'S A BRENT LOVE IN lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti   Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 12:08 pm

And guess what, I can no longer register on pissshitty [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ha ha ha does I look bovvered lol! king jocolor pig
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin

PostSubject: Re: Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti   Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 12:38 pm

So what can we glean rom the questions that have been allowed on the Pasoti thread?

That anything too controversial will be removed straight away. That anything can be edited as the Pasoti mods see fit (sort of defeats the object really), that anyone perceived as likely to post anything too controversial will be banned from Pasoti, and judging by the only questions that are not along the lines of "Thank you so much James for saving the club and with it ensuring that I still have something to live for, my question is were you sent from God?" that remain are about sacking Fletcher, that the Pasoti hierarchy want Fletcher sacked.

Brent could have just phoned Newell and Mr President and saved a whole load of effort. It's so similar to the thread that Newell started with messages to Neil Warnock, where he removed any messages that weren't pleading with Warnock to join Argyle!

Be interesting to see the tone of questioning if we get spanked by Shrewsbury and other results don't go our way. The thread will probably get locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti   Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next