+3
Moist_Von_Lipwig
Chemical Ali
Freathy
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Directors box full of Pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Directors box full of Pasoti   Directors box full of Pasoti EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:34 pm

WTF is going on with the presence of Newell and Webb cosying up to Ridsdale.....the sooner this "Website" and its odious leaders are removed from our club the better.
They are partly to blame for this disaster tonight...and they know it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Directors box full of Pasoti   Directors box full of Pasoti EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:37 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
WTF is going on with the presence of Newell and Webb cosying up to Ridsdale.....the sooner this "Website" and its odious leaders are removed from our club the better.

Hey - 2 ATD were there so it cant be all bad Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Directors box full of Pasoti   Directors box full of Pasoti EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:38 pm

Says a lot about brent too
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Directors box full of Pasoti   Directors box full of Pasoti EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:38 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

Hey - 2 ATD were there so it cant be all bad Very Happy

I thought Tringy had been quiet tonight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Directors box full of Pasoti   Directors box full of Pasoti EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:43 pm

punchdrunk wrote:

This was my point regarding Chris accepting the role of President.

I fear it could be a poisoned chalice, from Hero to Zero in a matter of weeks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Directors box full of Pasoti   Directors box full of Pasoti EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:00 pm

Well, they can't say they haven't been warned.
I believe these two plus one other have been coveting this ever since they signed up to be quiet as mice while Ridsdale ran the clock down for 6 months.
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Directors box full of Pasoti   Directors box full of Pasoti EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:08 pm

That sums a lot up!

Did anyone catch them doing a thumbs up?

I thought that Chris wasn't a director's box type of guy!

I hope that if they are Brent's advisors they use the word "shit" the next time they speak to him!

Just unbelievable.

Hey Hey - 50 (posts) not out!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Directors box full of Pasoti   Directors box full of Pasoti EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:16 pm

John_Vaughan wrote:
That sums a lot up!

Did anyone catch them doing a thumbs up?

I thought that Chris wasn't a director's box type of guy!

I hope that if they are Brent's advisors they use the word "shit" the next time they speak to him!

Just unbelievable.

Hey Hey - 50 (posts) not out!

JV..I asked Chris in the "Hi" thread to confirm that none of the CPers were giving Brent advice to on the field matters at Argyle and his response was "Of course not, blimey!"

After witnessing the shot of them all together in the directors box I am not so sure about that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Directors box full of Pasoti   Directors box full of Pasoti EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:54 pm

punchdrunk wrote:

Odious just about sums them up. They deserve each other.

They are turning the Club you love into a laughing stock. Viva La Revolution. Gus Honeybun with Judy Spiers' hand stuck up his arse would do a better job than Ridsdale and his pathetic little puppets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Directors box full of Pasoti   Directors box full of Pasoti EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:13 pm

You're like vultures aren't you boys . Waiting to pounce . I know why they were there and you will be very pleased when you find out . Don't be so quick to judge . They are working for us all . Yours sycophantly arse kissingly greengenes . Thats how you describe me . but hey no bullying . Let go of the bitterness lads . I await the insults.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Directors box full of Pasoti   Directors box full of Pasoti EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:23 pm

greengenes wrote:
You're like vultures aren't you boys . Waiting to pounce . I know why they were there and you will be very pleased when you find out . Don't be so quick to judge . They are working for us all . Yours sycophantly arse kissingly greengenes . Thats how you describe me . but hey no bullying . Let go of the bitterness lads . I await the insults.

In the name of Aviva!! jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Directors box full of Pasoti   Directors box full of Pasoti EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:24 pm

Feel free to post your thoughts on here GG ... this site doesn't moderate fans' opinions on what is going down at the club.

As for working for me, I didn't realise I had offered them terms.
Does this mean they were on an expenses paid trip ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Directors box full of Pasoti   Directors box full of Pasoti EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:35 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
Feel free to post your thoughts on here GG ... this site doesn't moderate fans' opinions on what is going down at the club.

Except PUNCHDRUNK who is following the party line ( something that you accuse PASOTI of .) Whatever you say its six of one and half a dozen of the other . You accuse Pasoti of the self same things you all do . Come on lads be honest . If you can't be honest with the rest of us at least in your quiet private moments be honest with yourselves . We're all on the same side . I'm sorry I read stuff on here and there is always a BARBED comment attached .

I'll be absolutely honest with you lads but by god you don't half come over as a bunch of people who enjoy the plight we find ourselves in . Prove me wrong boys .

I expect abuse .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Directors box full of Pasoti   Directors box full of Pasoti EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:36 pm

penzancepirate wrote:

As for working for me, I didn't realise I had offered them terms.
Does this mean they were on an expenses paid trip ?

No they paid their own way . Nice shot but way off the target .
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Directors box full of Pasoti   Directors box full of Pasoti EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:43 pm

greengenes wrote:
You're like vultures aren't you boys . Waiting to pounce . I know why they were there and you will be very pleased when you find out

I can hardly wait
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Directors box full of Pasoti   Directors box full of Pasoti EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:45 pm

greengenes wrote:
I'll be absolutely honest with you lads but by god you don't half come over as a bunch of people who enjoy the plight we find ourselves in .
There's not one poster on here that wouldn't rather be slugging it out at the top of the Championship than where we are now.
The difference in opinion is how to achieve that.

I personally believe the poison has not been expunged and we have in our midst a very selfish man who went about doing the bidding of the former owners that ruined this club, and yet he has been welcomed as a hard working gentleman who bleeds green more than we do. Sorry, I can't adhere to that and never will.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Directors box full of Pasoti   Directors box full of Pasoti EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:51 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
greengenes wrote:
I'll be absolutely honest with you lads but by god you don't half come over as a bunch of people who enjoy the plight we find ourselves in .
There's not one poster on here that wouldn't rather be slugging it out at the top of the Championship than where we are now.
The difference in opinion is how to achieve that.

I personally believe the poison has not been expunged and we have in our midst a very selfish man who went about doing the bidding of the former owners that ruined this club, and yet he has been welcomed as a hard working gentleman who bleeds green more than we do. Sorry, I can't adhere to that and never will.

Name names . In the name of "DEMOCRACY " NAME NAMES ,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Directors box full of Pasoti   Directors box full of Pasoti EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:52 pm

Freathy wrote:
greengenes wrote:
You're like vultures aren't you boys . Waiting to pounce . I know why they were there and you will be very pleased when you find out

I can hardly wait

Freathy explain the Brent line - invest or eff off .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Directors box full of Pasoti   Directors box full of Pasoti EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:55 pm

It's no secret which hard working gentleman was asked to save as much of the owners money as possible... or have you been on holiday for 12 months ?
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Directors box full of Pasoti   Directors box full of Pasoti EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:57 pm

greengenes wrote:
Freathy wrote:
greengenes wrote:

I can hardly wait

It means invest in the playing side or f*** off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Directors box full of Pasoti   Directors box full of Pasoti EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:59 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
It's no secret which hard working gentleman was asked to save as much of the owners money as possible... or have you been on holiday for 12 months ?

No mate I've been attending every home game and lots of away games . I'm well engaged in all things Argyle . Say the name >

Scared ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Directors box full of Pasoti   Directors box full of Pasoti EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 12:00 am

Freathy wrote:
greengenes wrote:
Freathy wrote:
greengenes wrote:

I can hardly wait

And your persoanl investment is ?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Directors box full of Pasoti   Directors box full of Pasoti EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 12:04 am

greengenes wrote:
Freathy wrote:
greengenes wrote:
Freathy wrote:
greengenes wrote:

I can hardly wait

Does that matter- Freathy is not the owner of Argyle or heralded as some type of Messiah? rendeer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Directors box full of Pasoti   Directors box full of Pasoti EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 12:09 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
greengenes wrote:
Freathy wrote:
greengenes wrote:
Freathy wrote:
greengenes wrote:

I can hardly wait

Does that matter- Freathy is not the owner of Argyle or heralded as some type of Messiah? rendeer

Well elaborate - what exactly does that mean ? James brent save this Club - your problem is ? . WE HAVE SIGNED SOME NEW PLAYERS WITH MORE TO COME . your problem is ? No one said he was the messiah - prove me wrong . He made no unreasonable or unrealistic promises - prove me wrong . Com eon lads lets deal in facts and not predudiced opinions . Genuine debate .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Directors box full of Pasoti   Directors box full of Pasoti EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 12:10 am

greengenes wrote:
penzancepirate wrote:

No mate I've been attending every home game and lots of away games . I'm well engaged in all things Argyle . Say the name >

Scared ?

Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Directors box full of Pasoti   Directors box full of Pasoti Empty

Back to top Go down

Directors box full of Pasoti
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next