Earwegoagain
Tgwu
harvetheslayer
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

James Brents been rumbled..... Empty
PostSubject: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... EmptyFri May 14, 2021 4:40 pm

Fancy old Tory Boy Pierce being the bearer of bad news  lol!

Now does this extend to Ice Rinks...... popcorn

James Brents been rumbled..... Scree376
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... EmptyFri May 14, 2021 5:07 pm

But the ice rink is not housing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... EmptyFri May 14, 2021 5:15 pm

Tgwu wrote:
But the ice rink is not housing
no but the only reason he got the green light to redevelop the pavilions was to build an ice rink which he has since failed to deliver
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... EmptySat May 15, 2021 12:04 am

What TGWU said it doesn't apply. Sad but true.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... EmptySat May 15, 2021 12:19 am

What harve has got it wrong ....again! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh lol!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... EmptyTue Jun 08, 2021 5:14 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:

https://www.google.com/search?q=dick+emery+saying+%22+i+got+it+wrong+again+dad.%22&safe=strict&sxsrf=ALeKk02vh2SK2peVRN-S2nTK37FiZgux7A%3A1623168659462&ei=k5a_YP_PG4ixU5acgIAG&oq=dick+emery+saying+%22+i+got+it+wrong+again+dad.%22&
gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAxQAFgAYKG1A2gAcAB4AIABkgGIAZIBkgEDMC4xmAEAqgEHZ3dzLXdpesABAQ&sclient=gws-wiz&ved=0ahUKEwi_5e26
tojxAhWI2BQKHRYOAGAQ4dUDCA4
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... EmptyTue Jun 08, 2021 6:26 pm

After two years of intense fund raising the Jimmy Brent statue pot now stands at a fantasic 98p, once again may i thank the decent and normal fan base for your wonderful supportive support. James Brents been rumbled..... 1f603
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... EmptyTue Jun 08, 2021 10:14 pm

I was ther at the unveiling, my Postey, Nool and Dunlop, Chris Webb dint show up.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 11:26 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:

You really are a twat and make yourself look a fool day after day

I refer you to my unedited post and this time try actually carefully *reading* the last line Grandad.....

If I ever need to move out of 2nd gear I'd have a field day
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 12:08 pm

You’re still wrong in all of your minds. Keep taking the meds.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 2:05 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

You really are a twat and make yourself look a fool day after day

I refer you to my unedited post and this time try actually carefully *reading* the last line Grandad.....

If I ever need to move out of 2nd gear I'd have a field day

Instead of shifting gears try wearing specs and read what you wrote, none of this applies to Brent as he's not sitting on building land.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... EmptyThu Jul 01, 2021 1:35 pm

looks like the shyster has admitted defeat in his dream ice shed being built as the ice rink at the pavilions is reopening.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... EmptyThu Jul 01, 2021 3:43 pm

Angry wrote:
looks like the shyster has admitted defeat in his dream ice shed being built as the ice rink at the pavilions is reopening.
What about it's illegal, antiquated & leaking refrigeration system ? Has he got the council to replace it buck-shee ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... EmptyThu Jul 01, 2021 7:26 pm

Lord Melbury wrote:
Angry wrote:
What about it's illegal, antiquated & leaking refrigeration system ? Has he got the council to replace it buck-shee ?

thats a sort of question the local media should be asking as its shocking none of them are asking after nearly 10 years and all that money he hasnt so much as thought about laying a brick.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... EmptyThu Jul 01, 2021 10:27 pm

One of his condition when given the Pavilions was he had to keep the ice rink going until he builds his shed. He have now moved the NHS out so he can open up the Pavilions
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... EmptyWed Jul 28, 2021 8:36 am

Bent is back in the news - more companies shafted by the shameless shyster.

https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/news/plymouth-news/ex-argyle-chairmans-failed-hotel-5707962
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... EmptyWed Jul 28, 2021 9:23 am

akagreengull wrote:
Bent is back in the news - more companies shafted by the shameless shyster. https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/news/plymouth-news/ex-argyle-chairmans-failed-hotel-5707962

Try to put this on Argyle Free Chat and see whats happens.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... EmptyWed Jul 28, 2021 10:17 am

shyster and nothing more.

This would explain why he was so keen to rip the raiders off with a high rent spike only to go and loose all revenues from them by them quitting the building he needs the money
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... EmptyWed Jul 28, 2021 1:39 pm

Yep, the sad truth is that, there are shameless greedy utterly immoral business types like Bent in many areas of life, thriving within toxic social/economic global systems.
Many in football clubs.
Apart from the odious Newell who the hell could not see through how vile and poisonous he is (to use a phrase).
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... EmptyWed Jul 28, 2021 2:17 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Yep, the sad truth is that, there are shameless greedy utterly immoral business types like Bent in many areas of life, thriving within  toxic social/economic global systems.
Many in football clubs.
Apart from the odious Newell who the hell could not see through how vile and poisonous he is (to use a phrase).

He absolutely could see him for what he was but the chance to rub shoulders with a club owner of any ilk outweighed any negatives. He is a social climber end of and if anybody should be barred from the club it's him, let's not forget if he'd got his way we would have lost the park and ride, cut capacity to the ground by about five thousand and had schools and dentists in the corners, not forgetting the Nandoes and retal that would see all the profits go to Brent and not Argyle.
Back to top Go down
mandela

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... EmptyWed Jul 28, 2021 4:22 pm

What annoys me is that the thicko Plymouth City Councillors bought into all his silver-tongued, confidence trickster promises.  People still think he's a 'local hero'.   He still has planning permission for all his rubbish outside Home Park... I really hope that permission lapses and the Council don't allow him to renew it.  The original plan (before getting shafted by the Gardner board and then Brent) was that the land around Home Park would be developed to fund a NEW grandstand and complete the horseshoe.   Hallett has done his best, and credit to him, but we could have had so  much more if it wasn't for the sharks that came before him.
PS- Try posting that on PASOTI and see how long it takes them to remove it !
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... EmptyWed Jul 28, 2021 5:17 pm

Like his real mate he's a wrong un.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... EmptyWed Jul 28, 2021 6:29 pm

He’s still around, bought a large block of shops and student flats on the corner of Cornwall street and Armada Way, Page 6 of the Herald makes interesting reading
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... EmptyWed Jul 28, 2021 7:13 pm

Makes money out of going bust, go figure.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... EmptyWed Jul 28, 2021 9:33 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Makes money out of going bust, go figure.

Makes money by screwing over honest hard working people. Legalised theft.
Very surprised his antics haven’t seriously upset any of his creditors thus far.
The man is scum of the highest order.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... Empty

Back to top Go down

James Brents been rumbled.....
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next