Earwegoagain
Tgwu
harvetheslayer
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
RegGreen

James Brents been rumbled..... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 11:40 am

All the dimlows & brents flag wavers didn’t realise how close we were to going tits up again ..the day he stood down as chairman salt rock & akkeron went into administration says it all really just how close we really were
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 12:05 pm

hes building a not fit for purpose ice shed and calling it an arena still lol

Just give it up brent you've been rumbled.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 12:06 pm

To right Reg. We had a very lucky break when Hallet arrived and eventually took over.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 1:12 pm

Jimmy a non developer supreme James Brents been rumbled..... - Page 3 1f606 Another example of slippery being decent and prudent ? James Brents been rumbled..... - Page 3 1f606
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 4:39 pm

still has his fans i see on the herald thanking him for running argyle on a shoestring and keeping them shite for years.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 5:27 pm

Angry wrote:
still has his fans i see on the herald thanking him for running argyle on a shoestring and keeping them shite for years.
The sad and lonely see Jimmy as a real mate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 9:38 pm

Angry wrote:
hes building a not fit for purpose ice shed and calling it an arena still lol

Just give it up brent you've been rumbled.

Looks like he’s going to do just that.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 9:59 pm

Angry wrote:

Lol thought you were talking about Hallett for a minute.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 4:32 am

Wonder what the likes of the Bearded wonder and Nool really think deep down.
They know they were blatantly used
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 12:36 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
They knew what they were doing the pair of wankers while Brent raped the club Brent let em get on and play football clubs what they could get out of it thereselfs specially social climbing and all the freebies that went with it they sold the fans down the river for Brent and there own gains
THEY KNEW WHAT THEY WERE DOING ALL ALONG..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 12:57 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

they knew yet accepted their 30 pieces of silver regardless ans theres not much you can do after you've done that as fans see right through sellouts.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 2:38 am

'I'll never hear a bad word about that man and his lovely family'....... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 6:00 am

Dave Webb started to distance himself when he realised his association with Brent was causing damage to his professional aspirations.

I don’t think the penny will ever drop with the other one.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 6:39 am

One glance at the calibre of acts willing to play at the dilapidated Pavilions is testament to the non-investment strategy of its owner.

Shameful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 1:04 pm

high time a journalist was brave enough to take him to task, enough with pandering and funny handshakes.
Back to top Go down
Banger4971

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 9:53 pm

Well good old DS, having met with his family recently seems the I’ll health was due to threats of legal action after asking a few questions on Pasoti and it being reported to Mr Brent, apparently or allegedly he reads the site regularly according to an email I was shown by Ds family, totally ridiculous that someone’s views can be used to threaten him and make him ill
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 8:31 am

Banger4971 wrote:
Well good old DS, having met with his family recently seems the I’ll health was due to threats of legal action after asking a few questions on Pasoti and it being reported to Mr Brent, apparently  or allegedly he reads the site regularly according to an email I was shown by Ds family, totally ridiculous that someone’s views can be used to threaten him and make him ill

Threats emanating from certain individuals related to a particular site are nothing new. Some posters on here have also been threatened in various ways. They even tried, TRIED to get me in the shit with my employers over a knocked-up Photoshop picture taking the piss out of Brent. That spectacularly failed on all accounts and a good laugh was had by all. There's some tragically sad kvnts 'still' out there who would/will stop at nothing to protect their former nemesis - all by stealth I might add. Never brave enough to threaten you to your face. That's the calibre of people we're up against, well, to be honest, we just pity and laugh at them these days. laugh

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 12:32 pm

Bent must have some dirt in his locker or he just inspires them being an old Etonian and all that.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 5:43 pm

Who is DS?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 7:17 pm

Rickler wrote:
Who is DS?

Darren Stoneman
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 7:27 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Who is DS?

Darren Stoneman

Isn't that the scaffolder that Nool picked a fight with then wished he hadn't?
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2022 6:58 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Who is DS?

Darren Stoneman

Darren was manager for PCC parking. His declaration that the P&R car park wouldn't become pay and display killed off NCP interest in the underground car park which underpinned HHP Mk1.

Only dug this up to boo Spotlight fora 5 minute feature on derelict Torbay Pavilions and no mention of Jimmy B.

No questions being asked why the full Plymouth Pavilions development turning entrance onto Boulevard has become a mankover. Booooo
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2022 7:29 pm

green_genie wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Who is DS?

Darren Stoneman

Darren was manager for PCC parking. His declaration that the P&R car park wouldn't become pay and display killed off NCP interest in the underground car park which underpinned HHP Mk1.

Only dug this up to boo Spotlight fora 5 minute feature on derelict Torbay Pavilions and no mention of Jimmy B.

No questions being asked why the full Plymouth Pavilions development turning entrance onto Boulevard has become a mankover. Booooo

That's the fella I knew there was some reason Nool didn't like him. I remember Brent being apoplectic over the car park and I am proud to say that's one battle I was glad to be a part of in the Wor.
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 9:26 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
green_genie wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Who is DS?

Darren Stoneman

That's the fella I knew there was some reason Nool didn't like him. I remember Brent being apoplectic over the car park and I am proud to say that's one battle I was glad to be a part of in the Wor.

I try and block most of that era from memory, but didn't Rappo set up a petition to prevent it becoming a P&D car park?

I remember the argument was pretty weak at the time in why would anyone want to put a paying car park next to a free one, although the whole thing was as usual dependent on someone else paying for it. It annoys me he still turns up from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 7:39 pm

Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
green_genie wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Who is DS?

Darren Stoneman

I try and block most of that era from memory, but didn't Rappo set up a petition to prevent it becoming a P&D car park?

I remember the argument was pretty weak at the time in why would anyone want to put a paying car park next to a free one, although the whole thing was as usual dependent on someone else paying for it. It annoys me he still turns up from time to time.
My councillor was chairperson at the time, she got a right rollocking over it and did someone from this site put posters around the carpark advertising what the council was planning for Mr Brent benefit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

James Brents been rumbled.....
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next