Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Tory Party Corruption

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 6880
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 105
Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 1:53 pm


Dont worry Anna he'll apologise and correct the record at the despatch box next Wednesday.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

Posts : 414
Join date : 2015-11-02
Location : The happy Isles where nobody grows old

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 2:32 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Government source claiming "yet another Lie about Johnson"  lol lol

What you mean just like the repellent oaf lies 24/7 perhaps.....

Pot kettle black Johnson

Talking of lies which you understandably loathe, Ian Blackford the leader of the Scottish National Party within House of Commons, stood up 'this very day' during Prime Minister Questions and mentioned that "127,000 people have lost their lives due to Covid." As you have repeatedly refused to modify your erroneous total of 150,000, I hope and expect you do so now? Failure to do so will tell me what an unprincipled liar you truly are.

H. Midde Esquire
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 14602
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 2:43 pm

Hugh Midde wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Government source claiming "yet another Lie about Johnson"  lol lol

What you mean just like the repellent oaf lies 24/7 perhaps.....

Pot kettle black Johnson

Talking of lies which you understandably loathe, Ian Blackford the leader of the Scottish National Party within House of Commons, stood up 'this very day' during Prime Minister Questions and mentioned that "127,000 people have lost their lives due to Covid." As you have repeatedly refused to modify your erroneous total of 150,000, I hope and expect you do so now? Failure to do so will tell me what an unprincipled liar you truly are.

H. Midde Esquire  

dont waste your time hugh much like groovy no matter how many times he is corrected with facts his facebook friends tell the truth.

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Posts : 13110
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 58
Location : Berkshire

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 4:20 pm

Hugh Midde wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Government source claiming "yet another Lie about Johnson"  lol lol

What you mean just like the repellent oaf lies 24/7 perhaps.....

Pot kettle black Johnson

Talking of lies which you understandably loathe, Ian Blackford the leader of the Scottish National Party within House of Commons, stood up 'this very day' during Prime Minister Questions and mentioned that "127,000 people have lost their lives due to Covid." As you have repeatedly refused to modify your erroneous total of 150,000, I hope and expect you do so now? Failure to do so will tell me what an unprincipled liar you truly are.

H. Midde Esquire  


127,480 according to the gov.uk site.

_______________________________________
I'm one of the common people so says the wife!
(A true GSG Girl)

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Posts : 13110
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 58
Location : Berkshire

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 4:25 pm

Eu deaths now 662,622 according to the ecdc.europa site.

_______________________________________
I'm one of the common people so says the wife!
(A true GSG Girl)

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury



Posts : 880
Join date : 2013-08-23

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 4:35 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

Dont worry Anna he'll apologise and correct the record at the despatch box next Wednesday.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Anna Sourby...FFS Harve.
Have you ever quoted anyone with any credibility whatsoever ?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 6880
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 105
Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 6:13 pm

Just watching Laura Kuennsborg of the BBC a long time open protector of Johnson
How times have changed now with a complete 180 degree turn
She's not daft she can see which way the wind is blowing and despite Johnsons howling bluster with now 9 investigations into him she wants to be on the winning side when the axe falls.

The celebrations will be long and extensive that night.

Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Posts : 5494
Join date : 2011-05-12

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 6:33 pm

If there is any illegality at all discovered over donations for the No 10 flat renovations then Bozo will be very soon leaving No10.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

Posts : 792
Join date : 2020-03-25

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 7:58 pm

It’s amazing that the Labour Party have not been capable of presenting any policies, strategies or anything that has been able to affect their standing in the polls, the best they can do is focus on Boris’s DIY!!!
I couldn’t give a flying feck about redecorating no.10, but I do care about our economy, the country’s recovery from Covid, our trade agreements et al.
Is this really the best that Labour can come up with to attack the Tories, why don’t we hear what their policies are, until today the last time I saw that greasy git Starmer on TV was being thrown out of a pub by a Labour supporter.
Let’s face it can anyone name a politician whose not in it for themselves, they’re all crooks and arrogant pricks who treat us with contempt until an election.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

Posts : 414
Join date : 2015-11-02
Location : The happy Isles where nobody grows old

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2021 3:59 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Comes to something when even the BBC exposes the corruption....The plebs in this country like Angry Graiser Mouldy who have enabled this evil roaster deserve outright pity for their ignorance

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Mr Liar, If you are talking about the BBC's Laura Kuenssberg jumping ship she has already done so with her / BBC remarks concerning the thoroughly decent Sir James Dyson. I hope you and his other detractors freeze-frame and study the remarks in the link I've added.....


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 6880
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 105
Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2021 4:44 am

This is just incredible (even ignoring the fact Iain Dale is an arch Tory on top)
The level of deceptive answers from Leadsom is astonishing. She knows Johnson is bang to rights but they all to a man trot out the same party line

Take note of the guy top left in the 4 person zoom meeting at 1.43. His reaction was priceless and what any decent person was screaming at the screen

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

Posts : 414
Join date : 2015-11-02
Location : The happy Isles where nobody grows old

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2021 4:53 am

POI wrote:
It seems every man and his dog is out to get Johnson.

People should be careful what they wish for. The alternatives are horrendous.


Who could possibly forget this interview with Labour's former Shadow Home Secretary Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 6880
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 105
Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2021 5:05 am

I bet there is enormous "pressure" being put on the two low level staffers at Downing St who heard him bellowing about the bodies.
Having falling stupidily into Starmers bear trap yesterday at the despatch box he knows whats at stake. When he resigns he clearly wont have the ability to stop and sanction investigations now nine in total involving the rogue

I'm not hot to trot on PMs of centuries past but have any been subsequently jailed after leaving office.

If not this could be the first. Cummings revelations on the 26th May will have a live audience never seen in such huge numbers. Even more comical in hindsight was Johnsons comment about integrity and Dom's Rose Garden performance after the Barnhard Castle debacle

For Cummings to believe he himself could be jailed over Brexit referendum you can only wonder what level of skeletons will be unveiled over Covid in 4 weeks time
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 6880
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 105
Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2021 5:08 am

Hugh Midde wrote:
POI wrote:
It seems every man and his dog is out to get Johnson.

People should be careful what they wish for. The alternatives are horrendous.


Who could possibly forget this interview with Labour's former Shadow Home Secretary  Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This the trouble with you fella. Deflection deflection deflection.......This is not about Labour SNP Greens etc etc this is purely about the malevolent vile oaf Johnson
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 6880
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 105
Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2021 6:12 am

It would be incredible after all the sleaze, corruption, lies, favours for friends, bungs, £37 Billion lobbed to track and tace mates, deceit over Brexit and Covid etc etc (if what I even agree is minor) and he's falls on his sword over a flat refurb and refusal to state who initially paid for it

The audit trail is damning. Interview under caution now on the cards according to ITV. Incredibly clever by Starmer to repeat the ministerial code yesterday at despatch box and resignations

Tick tock
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury



Posts : 880
Join date : 2013-08-23

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2021 7:37 am

Meanwhile seven more Labour councillors in Peterborough are suspended for anti-semitism, but hey, let’s talk about some wallpaper.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

Posts : 414
Join date : 2015-11-02
Location : The happy Isles where nobody grows old

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2021 10:06 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
POI wrote:
It seems every man and his dog is out to get Johnson.

People should be careful what they wish for. The alternatives are horrendous.


Who could possibly forget this interview with Labour's former Shadow Home Secretary  Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This the trouble with you fella. Deflection deflection deflection.......This is not about Labour SNP Greens etc etc this is purely about the malevolent vile oaf Johnson

I will freely admit that many of my posts 'are' aimed at you but up until now you gave me no acknowledgement that I exited. Ironically, the post that broke your duck wasn't aimed at you but a that most able poster POI - hopefully he or others might be along soon to pass comment.

Which brings me to my very last two posts that "were" aimed directly at you: At Prime Minsters Questions the SNP the House of Commons leader claimed 127,000 deaths from Covid-19 whereas you still claim 150,000 - now do you care to comment?

Secondly, your post Wed 21st 7.01 where you almost crowed about the BBC 'supposed' exposure of corruption by that most decent on men Sir James Dyson. Now perhaps you could bring yourself to pass comment on the link provided in my today's 3.59am post.

I somehow doubt it.
Back to top Go down
POI

POI

Posts : 547
Join date : 2020-04-28
Location : Pfft

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2021 11:47 am

Hugh Midde wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
POI wrote:
It seems every man and his dog is out to get Johnson.

People should be careful what they wish for. The alternatives are horrendous.


Who could possibly forget this interview with Labour's former Shadow Home Secretary  Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This the trouble with you fella. Deflection deflection deflection.......This is not about Labour SNP Greens etc etc this is purely about the malevolent vile oaf Johnson

I will freely admit that many of my posts 'are' aimed at you but up until now you gave me no acknowledgement that I exited. Ironically, the post that broke your duck wasn't aimed at you but a that most able poster POI - hopefully he or others might be along soon to pass comment.

Which brings me to my very last two posts that "were" aimed directly at you: At Prime Minsters Questions the SNP the House of Commons  leader claimed 127,000 deaths from Covid-19 whereas you still claim 150,000 - now do you care to comment?

Secondly, your post Wed 21st 7.01 where you almost crowed about the BBC 'supposed' exposure of corruption by that most decent on men Sir James Dyson. Now perhaps you could bring yourself to pass comment on the link provided in my today's 3.59am post.

I somehow doubt it.

That's the first time in posting on ATM for nearly 50 years, I've been called an 'able' poster! I've been called many a cursive, but 'able' poster! I'll take that! clown
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

Posts : 414
Join date : 2015-11-02
Location : The happy Isles where nobody grows old

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2021 12:40 pm

POI wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
POI wrote:
It seems every man and his dog is out to get Johnson.

People should be careful what they wish for. The alternatives are horrendous.


Who could possibly forget this interview with Labour's former Shadow Home Secretary  Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This the trouble with you fella. Deflection deflection deflection.......This is not about Labour SNP Greens etc etc this is purely about the malevolent vile oaf Johnson

I will freely admit that many of my posts 'are' aimed at you but up until now you gave me no acknowledgement that I exited. Ironically, the post that broke your duck wasn't aimed at you but a that most able poster POI - hopefully he or others might be along soon to pass comment.

Which brings me to my very last two posts that "were" aimed directly at you: At Prime Minsters Questions the SNP the House of Commons  leader claimed 127,000 deaths from Covid-19 whereas you still claim 150,000 - now do you care to comment?

Secondly, your post Wed 21st 7.01 where you almost crowed about the BBC 'supposed' exposure of corruption by that most decent on men Sir James Dyson. Now perhaps you could bring yourself to pass comment on the link provided in my today's 3.59am post.

I somehow doubt it.

That's the first time in posting on ATM for nearly 50 years, I've been called an 'able' poster! I've been called many a cursive, but 'able' poster! I'll take that!  clown

In a comparison test with A. N. Other you were an convincing winner Wink Wink

Meanwhile someone else who was far from impressed with Kuenssberg / BBC


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

Posts : 792
Join date : 2020-03-25

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2021 1:29 pm

Hugh Midde wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
POI wrote:
It seems every man and his dog is out to get Johnson.

People should be careful what they wish for. The alternatives are horrendous.


Who could possibly forget this interview with Labour's former Shadow Home Secretary  Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This the trouble with you fella. Deflection deflection deflection.......This is not about Labour SNP Greens etc etc this is purely about the malevolent vile oaf Johnson

I will freely admit that many of my posts 'are' aimed at you but up until now you gave me no acknowledgement that I exited. Ironically, the post that broke your duck wasn't aimed at you but a that most able poster POI - hopefully he or others might be along soon to pass comment.

Which brings me to my very last two posts that "were" aimed directly at you: At Prime Minsters Questions the SNP the House of Commons  leader claimed 127,000 deaths from Covid-19 whereas you still claim 150,000 - now do you care to comment?

Secondly, your post Wed 21st 7.01 where you almost crowed about the BBC 'supposed' exposure of corruption by that most decent on men Sir James Dyson. Now perhaps you could bring yourself to pass comment on the link provided in my today's 3.59am post.

I somehow doubt it.

He’s also never offered any explanation of the pics that were proved to have been photo bombed, he’s a serial liar peddling crap and bollox, I could appreciate his posts a bit if there was some balance, his persistent hatred of Johnson I think will achieve a retrograde impact
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 6880
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 105
Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:17 am

Wouldnt it be ironic......

If after lying to the Queen voting to break international law mishandling a pandemic causing over 150,000 deaths sinking business and trade through the harshest form of Brexit vast vast corruption PPE to mates

.........Johnson is finally brought down by Wallpaper   popcorn

(Graiser you really are a berk the vast majority of screenshots carry the link to twitter to watch the video clip. I've explained before for your benefit you dont need an account to watch. Dont make your problem my problem as its better to be considered an idiot as opposed to opening your mouth and removing all doubt....as for "balance" what feckin balance do you want. He breaks all 7 Nolan priniciples in the ministerial code and has absolutely no redeeming features...period)

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 6880
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 105
Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:34 am

Some of you are so blind to Johnsons evil corruption. For 4 years Dominic Grieve was Tory Attorney General and yet on Sky yesterday "live" delivered the most brutal attack on Johnson that I have seen to date....absolutely ripped him to pieces and clearly the presenter had some producer in her ear screaming wildly slow him down
Those that say Boris is just being Boris need to go and watch his 1.54 minute tirade at the end of PMQs Wednesday after it finally dawned on him that he'd fallen straight into the open bear trap so obviously laid by Starmer that the only one that couldnt see it was the buffoon himself

Course its not about wallpaper I totally agree but we know he's lying and thats the sole issue here as to who funded it initially.

Instead of actually saying yeah a Tory Donor lobbed it to me initially and yes I should have recorded it in line with regulations but I forget because of the pandemic (a blatant lie obviously) but nonetheless it would have been glossed over completely no question

Instead the repellent twat digs a coffin sized grave instead. Which by or on May 26th he will have fallen into
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 6880
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 105
Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:46 am

Moving away from the oaf Johnson and it almost went unnoticed as to what what happened in Court yesterday with Hancocks department

Government taken to court over VIP contracts and Hancocks refusal to deliver the details done in secret (see the pattern here) and the verdict delivered by the Judge

Hancock to hand over all Whatsapp messages SMS and Emails or be in contempt of court. Read about it on line I cant be arsed to do all the work for you. Again Government ordered to pay all costs of hearing (your taxes)

Well done Good Law Project and Jo Maugham

(Excellent thread Seadog you must be commended)
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury



Posts : 880
Join date : 2013-08-23

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 7:16 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
its better to be considered an idiot as opposed to opening your mouth and removing all doubt....
Further words superfluous.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 6880
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 105
Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 7:17 am

For the few terminally dimwitted amongst us

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Tory Party Corruption
Back to top 
Page 23 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: