Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.

Go down 
+23
Freathy
Hugh Midde
VillageGreen
Rickler
PlymptonPilgrim
Greenskin
zyph
Tgwu
Elias
Greenlander
Jim and Wilson
SimonMann52
Tringreen
Lord Melbury
harvetheslayer
mouldyoldgoat
PatDunne
Czarcasm
Dog Bone Malone
Les Miserable
Earwegoagain
seadog
PAFCJosh
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 16, 2020 5:44 pm

He’s a twat.

Jim and Wilson you have a PM ( private message).

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 22, 2020 5:56 am

Interesting tale over Johnson and his "supposed" holiday on a Scottish isle. Even I dont quite believe it (yet) over tales of a 28 years violinist and a super injunction granted. Doubtless it will come out in the wash but with this character entirely plausable. Certainly would be the end for Johnson if true. We'll see....

So instead we'll stick with the story that Johnson and his cronies want to bury that I've been following for weeks. Johnson in court over Russian meddling in elections. The ante was upped yesterday and rightfully so. (Also noticeable and very significant that the Tory Boy Andrew Pierce from Daily Mail has turned on the corrupt bastard)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In fact they're not threatening they've already acted and sent advance warning of litigation which the corrupt roaster has 2 weeks to respond to

Your days are numbered Johnson over catastrophic failures in public office. "Why hasnt he acted" lol. Even a 6 year old could answer that....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 22, 2020 6:06 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Any link? I need a good laugh.

Bury your head fella you're extremely good at that. You've only got to read your description of Sir Kier Starmer to realise that.
In 12 short months your hero Johnson has spunked up the wall a massive lead in the polls that would now result in a hung parliament if an election was held next week
Come end of January when realisation has dawned we'll see who the "twat" is then. Still highly likely Johnson will have been forced to stand down by then anyway.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 22, 2020 6:14 am

lol and right on cue the Daily Mail one of the Tories greatest supporters has gone "rogue" or just maybe they've seen the light.....
Just look at the state of him a supposed World Leader....still Mouldy will have some excuse doubtless

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 22, 2020 8:19 am

Wow live on Sky new on Yougov poll
Tories have spunked a 24% lead down to just 2% since Johnson election win

Starmer now in addition the preferred PM by some distance. Staggering but certainly not surprising.

Furlough scheme ending, jobs, Exams, Schools, Economy, Brexit, Lorry parks the list is endless for Johnsons future which is becoming very bleak.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 22, 2020 9:22 am

I bet you £2tn that Johnson is still in power this time next year.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 22, 2020 10:26 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Any link? I need a good laugh.

Bury your head fella you're extremely good at that. You've only got to read your description of Sir Kier Starmer to realise that.
In 12 short months your hero Johnson has spunked up the wall a massive lead in the polls that would now result in a hung parliament if an election was held next week
Come end of January when realisation has dawned we'll see who the "twat" is then. Still highly likely Johnson will have been forced to stand down by then anyway.

And I stand by that description of him and more. He will do anything, say anything he can to get votes hence the picture of him and the woman in the bovver boots taking the knee to show how woke they are to appeal to the blm, bame and snowflake saddos. He is a proven liar as well because during his campaign for the anti Semitic labour party leadership race he said he wanted to bring the party together and at the first opportunity he sacked ‘Jeremy in a dress’ from his shadow cabinet. The bloke is a cnut of the highest order.

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jim and Wilson

Jim and Wilson

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 22, 2020 8:20 pm

The ever increasing problem is that the “truth” is so hard to uncover, the press manipulate, misinform and mislead, as do all the politicians, so people get “informed” by headlines, sound bites and lies built up via social media, which then get twisted and reported as “facts” when they are far from anything of the sort. What gets traction depends upon the way it is reported and the viral nature of it on social media, when something equal or worse just flies past without the impact.

We have an appalling media, terrible quality of politicians and a social media society that is doing its best to destroy everything.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 22, 2020 10:02 pm

We certainly have never had such a bunch of self centred and self interested people in charge.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 12:20 pm

Oh I don’t know. What about the blair and brown governments. They weren’t opposed to lining their own pockets.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 3:08 pm

I hate Blair and Brown more than any of them, self centred, self serving cnuts. And let's not forget Prescott, used to spit and shout about inequality and the horrible aristocracy yet the whole lot of them wanted to demote the aristocracy to serfdom then quickly jump into their still warm beds.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 3:42 pm

Funniest thing I heard about fatty Prescott was when he was living at ‘Dorney wood’ a government house like chequers. Some travellers moved into a field next door and they were ordered to leave immediately at gun point and told to feck off when they complained about their human rights being infringed.

feck all in media about but if it happened today the snowflakes, the bbc, guardian and right on solicitors would be all over it like a rash because of anti Tory bias.

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2020 10:45 pm

Trade Deal with the US!!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2020 9:17 am

I can't wait to buy that Chorinated chicken. Anyway it's another great reason to leave the EU I've been totally convinced by the remainers that pointed out how damaging a UK/USA trade deal would be.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2020 9:51 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2020 11:30 am

Lol all you like 'Dog these pages are covered with shite about how bad a UK/USA trade deal would be with the NHS being privatised, beef laden with growth hormones and antibiotics and chlorinated chicken being sold yet suddenly all the remainers are harping on about what a great thing we will lose out on.
I've been solidly against Globalisation for years before Brexit and still am, it's making the gap between Rich and poor wider by the day, the produce is shite and it's killing the planet.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2020 10:43 pm

Shock horror, remainers telling lies. Would you believe it!

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2020 1:29 pm

Fiddling with violinists thats what.......

Still hopefully the British Bulldog spirit will extend to buying from out and out British manufacturers rather than Mercedes Audi and BMW.

If only we had been warned.....

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2020 1:56 pm

No one voted for a "deal" we all voted "out" any "deal" would have us remain in the EU simple as. Let's not forget the combined might of the remainers ignoring democracy and "taking control" of the situation for three years couldn't agree on a way forward either.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2020 4:14 pm

I look forward to February, freedom from unelected bureaucrats and the arrogance of the EU.
Back to top Go down
Jim and Wilson

Jim and Wilson

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2020 9:29 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

Still hopefully the British Bulldog spirit will extend to buying from out and out British manufacturers rather than Mercedes Audi and BMW.

You do know it’s healthy to review a range of sources, so that you can have balance, rather than a few extreme, misleading, misinforming and misrepresentative ones, that when regurgitated make you sound slightly obsessive and a little unhinged?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2020 8:43 am

Jim and Wilson wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

You do know it’s healthy to review a range of sources, so that you can have balance, rather than a few extreme, misleading, misinforming and misrepresentative ones, that when regurgitated make you sound slightly obsessive and a little unhinged?

Yes fine Hairy and how are you by the way ?? Unhinged lol been observing Ricklers language has one ?? Or perhaps...............

Actually whilst without question its the most incompetent cabinet in history there is obviously one exception at the bottom right. Just look at the state of the roaster in the middle.....you could have the most expensive Armani suits available and he'd still look like the tramp that he is.

By the way how did you think your hero did at PMQs yesterday described by all political commentators as the worst performance in modern history by a PM....perhaps you thought he did well
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2020 9:07 am

.....or perhaps lets take a different perpective

Woeful.....

Just wait until that 2nd week in January when all will become clear to the electorate over the scale of the Con.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2020 9:12 am

If I could fast forward to January 2021 right now I would in a twink. Other than that I'm off to start a protest group about the laughable way in which our PM dresses. Fook Covid, fook Brexit, fook recession I'm all about tue clothes from now on.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2020 10:22 am

If he seriously thinks hairy j would show any support for the tories he's even more unhinged than I thought humanly possible. Fgs just delete yourself harv Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next