Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.

Go down 
+23
Freathy
Hugh Midde
VillageGreen
Rickler
PlymptonPilgrim
Greenskin
zyph
Tgwu
Elias
Greenlander
Jim and Wilson
SimonMann52
Tringreen
Lord Melbury
harvetheslayer
mouldyoldgoat
PatDunne
Czarcasm
Dog Bone Malone
Les Miserable
Earwegoagain
seadog
PAFCJosh
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 2:58 pm

Moan all you like it will done soon.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 6:38 pm

It cannot come quickly enough, then we you can move forward as one country united under the Red and White.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2020 12:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Check out 2019.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2020 11:29 am

seadog wrote:
It cannot come quickly enough, then we you can move forward as one country united under the Red and White.

United is so passé. The Welsh and Scots love the idea of a Unified Europe but can't wait to cut their ties with us. Personally I say let them go they bleed us dry and moan like fook whilst still hanging onto our coat tails. With the Covid outbreak I'm hoping it puts an end or at least a brake on the globalisation capitalism that is wrecking the planet and making the lower paid into stressed out automatons who despite working in awful conditions (all governed by the EUs fantastic workers rights laws) struggle to pay their bills.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 5:49 am

Quite criminally disturbing but Boris has taken the level of corruption in our country to a new level

Mugged off all and sundry to get a 80 seat majority. Tory voters hunker down in utter shame

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 8:25 am

The knives are out for the hapless inept Johnson.....IDS knows full well the hot seat will become available by Christmas and he's jockeying for early positions.
As Jo Maughham QC says (who holds the Government daily to account over its monstrous lying) never thought he had it in him .
That is a turn up for the books and the backbenchers its becoming clear wont no part of this charalatan

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 10:20 am

Stop it Harve you'll give me a hernia in a minute. Most people have moved on from Brexit now and like Bojo just want it done. Most leavers weren't voting for a deal and most just wanted to leave. I think you're mistake is believing the ten per cent minority on FB that post all these ludicrous snippets.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 3:55 pm

Just utterly devastating seriously savage. If theres anyone remotely left that thinks Johnsons doing a good job just watch this. Even I was taken aback

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 3:59 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Stop it Harve you'll give me a hernia in a minute. Most people have moved on from Brexit now and like Bojo just want it done. Most leavers weren't voting for a deal and most just wanted to leave. I think you're mistake is believing the ten per cent minority on FB that post all these ludicrous snippets.

Lol you guys will have a hernia when January 1st arrives.
Out of interest with this lying cheating thieving Government give me one tiny snippet of something good thats going to come out of it.

Blue passports dont count. We're a third world banana republic without the bananas. Just one item....go on ?? Everything claimed has been utterly trashed but still give me something ??
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 8:01 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Lol you guys will have a hernia when January 1st arrives.
Out of interest with this lying cheating thieving Government give me one tiny snippet of something good thats going to come out of it.

Blue passports dont count. We're a third world banana republic without the bananas.  Just one item....go on ??  Everything claimed has been utterly trashed but still give me something ??

On January the first I will arise from bed fairly late probably with a medium sized hangover. I will cook myself and the family eggs benedict which we will wash down with freshly brewed coffee and orange juice then go for a walk and maybe a pint or two if the pubs are open. A few days later I will probably drift back to some work as I can't travel due to Covid (fook all to do with my passport which will still work fine). In short ill be surprised if any of us notice any difference it's mainly a load of doom laden fantasy and lies from people that can't accept the results of a legally binding vote.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 5:01 am

Perhaps the Brexiteers can explain this away as well.. "in the fine print"   IDS wants no part of this shit and knows the proverbial is hitting the fan at increasing speed.
Whats up with Gove and Rabb yesterday again quite deliberately giving mixed messages over masks as well.

Ears once again you get me wrong. I voted for this shit stupidly but what I didnt vote for ( but millions did) was the catastrophic lies of "get brexit down" and "oven ready deals" quite simply the most outrageous lies ever told from a governing power and the repulsive drunken bum in charge of it

Starting from 2016 its been systematic lying week after week thats now put us in this appalling situation. As before wait until January than the shock and awe will become reality

I feel so sorry for my children albeit adults now who have had the European ticket removed from their grasp and I was part of it.

If only we had been told we were part of the Euro loan book until 2040.............

Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 7:42 am

Treason May’s non-binding WA isn’t worth the paper it’s written on. Remember Barnier’s own word’s ?
“Nothing is agreed until everything is agreed”.
Don’t forget that if, hopefully, we reach the end of the year without a “deal” then until Article 24 of WTO rules we can trade with the EU, exactly as we currently do, for up to 10 years whilst working towards a deal. Not that this is given much airtime in the MSM, wonder why ?
Anyone that still wants to be a part of the EU after witnessing the EU’s response to Italy and Spain during the height of the pandemic, where they basically all hid under the table for two months and offered no help whatsoever despite these countries pleading for assistance, must be barking IMO.
Prior to the referendum there was no mention of deals by anyone.
A deal is just an underhand means of keeping us chained to the crooked crock of shit in some way.

Last edited by Lord Melbury on Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 8:18 am

Michael Foot in his 1983 manifesto had us leaving the EU had Labour won the election, Tony Benn wanted us to leave the EU calling it 'evil' - both decent, proper, real Labour men, what say you to that Harve?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 10:58 am

Sublime....cant stop laughing. Make sure you read it carefully I had to do a double take !

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 11:57 am

Lord Melbury wrote:
Treason May’s non-binding WA isn’t worth the paper it’s written on. Remember Barnier’s own word’s ?
“Nothing is agreed until everything is agreed”.
Don’t forget that if, hopefully, we reach the end of the year without a “deal” then until Article 24 of WTO rules we can trade with the EU, exactly as we currently do, for up to 10 years whilst working towards a deal. Not that this is given much airtime in the MSM, wonder why ?
Anyone that witnessed the EU’s responce to Italy & Spain during the height of the pandemic, where they basically al hid under the table for two months & offered no help whatsoever despite these countries pleading for assistance, must be barking IMO.
Prior to the referendum there was no mention of deals by anyone.
A deal is just an underhanded means of keeping us chained to the crooked crock of shit in some way.

What he said.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 3:41 pm

It seems we are well on the way to a deal with Japan over pork, cars and electronics. We’re doomed!!!

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 5:23 pm

The rumblings of discontent against the fat controller continues to grow. Disregarding the blond idiots incoherent policy on anything its seriously alarming for the Tories that the ones who heralded Boris' success over the withdrawal act are now hastily back tracking..........after finally actually reading it

Its quite clear on Twitter that the knives are really sharp now. Hunt by Christmas seems quite likely.....As a Senior QC said today following 3 feet behind Boris is like a shit shoveller following a horse and cart clearing up the mess wherever it goes.

Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 6:16 pm

Meanwhile, in a parallel universe, on a small planet called Earth...
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 9:15 pm

If you want lies look to Harves Remoaner pages. I've never heard so much bullshit in my life they rival the anti vax mob.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 9:46 pm

Any link? I need a good laugh.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 7:54 am

Listening to the news and hearing that they can't use 50 million masks because they aren't up to spec just makes me want to leave the EU more. The masks cost £150m to boot which is about six times what we can buy them for. It's another sign of beaurocratic ham fisted broken Britain. We need a massive kick up the arse and a complete U turn on the system that sees us rely more and more on everybody else to make things which is killing the planet and costing us a fookin fortune.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 1:44 pm

Ex Labour MP banged up for indecent child images, is nothing sancrosant with the rabid left?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2020 9:37 am

Britain is in recession again. Funny that the Covid epidemic has hit us harder than anyone else in the world in business terms yet we are still in the EU. Our reliance on foreign firms and especially ftse100 and large global companies has seen a million people binned in the pursuit of companies looking to safeguard their dividend payments over the next twelve months. We need a complete overhaul of the way we do things and firstly we need to encourage the small businesses and self employed.
Back to top Go down
SimonMann52

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 1:25 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Ex Labour MP banged up for indecent child images, is nothing sancrosant with the rabid left?
Make a perfect cell mate for Tory Charlie Elphicke when he returns to court next month to be sentenced for for perverted sex offences.
Back to top Go down
Jim and Wilson

Jim and Wilson

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2020 5:39 pm

Labour in fighting yet again, seems Keir is not left wing enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next