Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.

Go down 
+23
Freathy
Hugh Midde
VillageGreen
Rickler
PlymptonPilgrim
Greenskin
zyph
Tgwu
Elias
Greenlander
Jim and Wilson
SimonMann52
Tringreen
Lord Melbury
harvetheslayer
mouldyoldgoat
PatDunne
Czarcasm
Dog Bone Malone
Les Miserable
Earwegoagain
seadog
PAFCJosh
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 2:40 pm

Or their money.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 3:02 pm

Devonport's Dockyard could benifit if Scotland left the UK....would bring thousands of jobs south of the border.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 3:48 pm

It just trips off the tongue with these utter charlatans....normalizing lying simple as

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Just watch the Video link above...pure evil

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 3:55 pm

The only people putting up barriers is the eu.

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 5:43 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

It just trips off the tongue with these utter charlatans....normalizing lying simple as

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bollox, when will these remainers understand that Boris didn’t sell it to the majority, there were millions of us that have been wanting out for years before he came on the Brexit scene, load of fecking crap.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 5:58 pm

Not two days after the EU exposed themselves as the incompetent totalitarian dictatorship that most of us had twigged they were years ago, Harve is back wanking over them.
Even the likes Adonis, Campbell, Sourby & Khan are still hiding behind the parapet.
Oh well. As the old saying goes, you can’t educate pork. confused
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 6:00 pm

Reading peter snowflake’s tweet surely no non tariff trade barriers means tariffs on trade.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 6:03 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Reading peter snowflake’s tweet surely no non tariff trade barriers means tariffs on trade.

Glad you wrote that because that’s what I was thinking but thought I was probably reading it wrong and didn’t want to look like a bigger dick.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 6:08 pm

It’s how I read it.

Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 6:28 pm

Me too. Double negative & all that. Thought it must have been my eyes trying to read it on a phone.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 6:30 pm

So it’s only peter snowflake who’s the dick.

Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 6:33 pm

I read it the same and didn't want to look a dick so i thought about it and reckon he means there are trade barriers that do not involve tariffs.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 6:44 pm

Well whatever he meant, he's a remainer and most of them talk bollocks.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 9:30 am

The remainers will just slide into obscurity, maybe they will exist like those battle re enactment loons and take to fields on the weekends complete in their EU flag regalia and play out their important battles that they lost?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 9:46 am

Or just stay in bed in their eu starry jim jams.

Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 3:22 pm

It's 1940 all over again, Britain stands alone, vaccinating it's people, led by the peoples PM Boris Johnson, as our friends across the channel suffer under the EU jackboot.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 3:56 pm

Oh dear. It's all going wrong. One of Germany’s most influential journalists, Bild’s Peter Tiede, has bounced a bomb against his own dam, the creaky EU, which he accuses of “screwing up” its own vaccine strategy and admitting he and his newspaper “agree” with Boris Johnson for taking Britain out of the European Union.

He goes on to say..............

“We have done everything wrong and are struggling with a vaccination disaster. Germany, of all countries! Industrial power, clever nation, kings of cleanliness and order. We screwed up. We ordered too little, too late. We were too stingy, too lame. As a result, Poland and Hungary are already wondering what on earth the EU is all about.”

And so it begins! Laughing Spectacularly aided by Von Der Leyans gang trying to bully us and then spectacularly backtracking over their 'demands' for more UK produced vaccines.

There must now be many EU countries wandering what the EU is 'really' about now they've shown their true colours.

Interesting times ahead.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 4:00 pm

Maybe we can let them have some of our vaccines soon, I mean after three years of wailing and handwringing? Maybe we could even do a deal then block the ports on some spurious grounds?
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 6:59 pm

Graiser wrote:
If they get independence then close Rosyth and move it to Pompey and Devonport and feck em, fed up with ole slap face banging on about it while thousands of people are dying in the middle of this pandemic.

Just emailed Peter Bone MP saying much the same thing. I suggested Cammel Laird at Birkenhead would be ideal although it might need a bit of re-jigging. The reality is that Scotland would be a foreign country so why make life easy for Mrs Sturgeon when Royal Navy and fleet auxiliary work can be done in an English or Northern Ireland dockyard. Adding to her problems would be if skilled Scottish dockyard workers upped sticks and followed the jobs.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 7:06 pm

[quote="harvetheslayer"]

Then try this one....

Wink
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 8:33 pm

Freathy wrote:
The UK breaking up leaving just England and Wales is a very real possibility, even probability.  And it's a direct result of brexit.

Probably a forlorn question but what do you think of this...

Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 28 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 8:33 am

Basically if Scotland leaves, then the Tories are in power forever more. Just do the maths.Plus we will be better off. If given a vote on Scotland leaving I know how I'd vote.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 28 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 8:42 am

Perhaps the Jocks need to be given a trial run on how real austerity will feel if they go it alone by withdrawing the Barnet formula for a while.
One thing is for certain, Sturgeon’s beloved EU wouldn’t touch them with a barge pole.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 28 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 11:46 am

Oh dear the witch of the north won't be happy!

'The First Minister is confident that Scotland could join the European Union should it gain independence, a referendum she is pushing to hold in the near future. Yet Brussels would resolutely reject Ms Sturgeon and her Scottish National Party's hopes, as the country proves "too much trouble" for the 27-member state bloc. The revelation comes just weeks after she wrote on the SNP's website: "As an independent member of the EU, Scotland would be a partner and a bridge-builder.'

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 28 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 11:51 am

More bad news for the witch.

'THE SNP's hopes for a swift independence referendum by the end of the year were quickly dismantled during a heated BBC clash, where the Scottish Secretary mocked Nicola Sturgeon's latest plans.'

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next