Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.

Go down 
+23
Freathy
Hugh Midde
VillageGreen
Rickler
PlymptonPilgrim
Greenskin
zyph
Tgwu
Elias
Greenlander
Jim and Wilson
SimonMann52
Tringreen
Lord Melbury
harvetheslayer
mouldyoldgoat
PatDunne
Czarcasm
Dog Bone Malone
Les Miserable
Earwegoagain
seadog
PAFCJosh
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 8:46 am

Very very strange that Sterling/Dollar is at (recent) highs despite the noises coming from the media that any chances of a deal are "receding"

I'd be expecting Sterling plummeting frankly but its simply not (currently)....The big Forex players always know in "advance" whats occuring from experience so the true picture is still unclear.

Will Johnson drive us over a cliff. Even though he's the most corrupt politician in 220 years I just cant see him doing it. Expect an announcement 7am Monday I reckon either way.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 9:54 am

The EU just need to sort out Macron...who is trying to pirate our fishing grounds yet again.....the sooner we're free of these frogs dabbling in our sovereign territories...the better for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 11:55 am

No deal nailed on foreshore.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 5:04 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:

Not so sure. I think there'll be 11th hour concessions that get a deal over the line.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 5:09 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Not so sure. I think there'll be 11th hour concessions that get a deal over the line.

I think they are going through the motions and neither side will budge on fishing. I hope so anyway.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 9:00 pm

Doris will sink the fishermen and stab the farmers in the back as long as his pension is sorted after Dec 31st.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 11:29 am

The Daily Telegraph says the "stalemate" in the Brexit talks came after the EU was accused of making a "ridiculous" demand for 10 years' unrestricted access to Britain's fishing waters. A senior government source quoted by the paper calls the EU's new offer "frankly laughable" and adds that if the EU believe the UK will "cave in", then they have made a "massive miscalculation". British sources have told the Telegraph that unless the EU's chief negotiator, Michel Barnier, is given a fresh mandate by Brussels, there will not be a deal as the UK has "reached the end of the road" in how "flexible" it can be.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 3:38 pm

There's a surprise the eu moving the goalposts!
Nothing from harve on this story, there's another surprise. Not!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 4:18 am

How reassuring that this drunken bum has taken personal charge of negotiations.... Substance abuse no nothing to see here, move along chaps

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 10:52 am

Photoshop is brilliant for faking whatever you want and that is faked as fook.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 12:48 pm

The deal/ a deal/no deal is almost certainly nearly done and dusted. Posturing and political theatre is all that's left to give the impression Boris and co are fighting hard on our behalf.

All absolute bollox, if you ask me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:15 pm

Even with my lack of IT skills can see that photos been doctored, christ I would have thought after Lord Melbury caught harve out big style he would have reigned in a bit from posting utter lies and slander, but then why am I surprised
I almost wish Johnny Mercer posted on here as he would have enough evidence to bankrupt harve.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 8:09 pm

Harve has absolutely no shame when it comes to lies about brexit or Boris.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 9:54 pm

I'm not sure if he really believes this shite or whether he knows it's fake and thinks it will fool us?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 10:18 pm

I am still looking forward to Jan the 1st, who will the Tories blame? Nobody because it is all fake news, project fear etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 10:59 pm

i see they made a breakthrough on fishing. i hope that doesnt mean boris caved in to secure the other matters still unresolved.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 11:47 pm

5 to 7 years transition period on EU vessel fishing access I’m hearing.
Not too bad as long as he stands firm on the other issues.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 5:54 am

Yep further words totally superfluous  laugh

I feel embarrassed to be British. Time to take up German citizenship my country of birth
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 8:00 am

harvetheslayer wrote:

I feel embarrassed to be British. Time to take up German citizenship my country of birth

Really ?
I’d assumed you were French, as you seem go possess the Capitulation gene in abundance. 😆
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 8:08 am

Harve isn't English? that's a relief.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 10:12 am

harvetheslayer wrote:

👋
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 10:42 am

Having been the architect of the academies policy in the Policy Unit, Adonis was also able to be the driving force in Government behind the programme, which replaced failing and under-performing comprehensive schools with all-ability, independently managed academies, run on a not-for-profit basis. By the time he left the Department in October 2008, 133 academies were open and 300 more were in the pipeline.

Adonis also encouraged state schools to adopt practices of the private sector and generally believed in giving individual schools more independence and autonomy from central government and the local education authorities,

As Tony Blair's head of policy, Adonis was regarded as the architect of tuition fees in 2004 – a policy he criticised and disowned 13 years later.

He pioneered the plan for High Speed 2, the proposed high-speed railway line from London to Birmingham and the north of England.

Harv has some unlikely heroes...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 11:23 am

Lord Melbury wrote:

he should do as again he doesnt need the deal we are part of the WTO we can still trade with the EU regardless.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 2:29 pm

Angry wrote:
Lord Melbury wrote:

he should do as again he doesnt need the deal we are part of the WTO we can still trade with the EU regardless.

A phased withdrawal would probably suit us as well because at the moment we wouldn't have the boats or the processing capability to handle their catch. It just needs writing in stone.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 4:05 pm

Johnson climbing down over Internal Markets Bill....breaking news. Clauses 44, 45 and 47 over state aid will be removed
Significant break through
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next