Go down 
+2
Earwegoagain
Czarcasm
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

RETAINED LIST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RETAINED LIST   RETAINED LIST - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 9:17 am

akagreengull wrote:
Not for the first time several of us on ATD may have a different view.

"Members of the Green Army gave their reaction to the re-signing of Sawyer on Twitter, in reply to a question from Plymouth Live football reporter Chris Errington."

Their overwhelming mood was summed up by @pafcshaun, who said: “Great to have him on board next season. Every club needs a Gary Sawyer."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

i saw a few on twitter questioning why he was considering hes best his best but brents herald reports news that suits its agendas never the facts.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: RETAINED LIST   RETAINED LIST - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 9:56 am

It's with signings like Sawyers that's it's easy to judge the seasons ambitions. I think we are looking to hang onto a league 1 spot at best. Yay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RETAINED LIST   RETAINED LIST - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 10:49 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
It's with signings like Sawyers that's it's easy to judge the seasons ambitions. I think we are looking to hang onto a league 1 spot at best. Yay.

i do see some of the logic of keeping a locker room leader around and someone who knows the club inside out but its very clear to me that he wont be first choice next season and will be merely backup while coaching in the youth setup alongside which im fine with that if that is the case. One things for certain he will not be able to cope with league one when he struggle there last time around and was slower last season.

A defender with pace and strength is very much needed as Wootton and Canavan are going to be eaten alive again if we dont address the lack of speed there.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: RETAINED LIST   RETAINED LIST - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 11:08 am

We are now a L1/L2 yo yo club under Hallett. Next season we'll be very easy to score against with no investment at the back. We'll be one of the relegation favorites that's for sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RETAINED LIST   RETAINED LIST - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 11:23 am

Freathy wrote:
We are now a L1/L2 yo yo club under Hallett.  Next season we'll be very easy to score against with no investment at the back.  We'll be one of the relegation favorites that's for sure.

Its going to be interesting to see how ryan deals with league one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RETAINED LIST   RETAINED LIST - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

RETAINED LIST
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2