Rickler
green_genie
Vampires11
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 12:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 12:54 pm

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 12:54 pm

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 12:55 pm

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 12:55 pm

Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 3:06 pm

They just try to clean cam2

Men back installing terrace seats
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 10:36 pm

The GTs bar having entrances inside and outside of the fencing is open to abuse
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2019 6:26 am

Tgwu wrote:
They just try to clean cam2

Men back installing terrace seats

They haven't too much time left maybe 2 weeks. Bungo needed 2 months to internally fit out which takes us up to Boxing day
Deffo thought yesterday it was better in the flesh albeit that Horseshoe is desperate for maintenance
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2019 6:51 am

green_genie wrote:
The GTs bar having entrances inside and outside of the fencing is open to abuse

Isn’t that what we want ?! laugh lol!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2019 7:38 am

I think we will be surprise, there will be a early finish to the build. 2nd week of December every thing will be ready to open.

The seats fitter if weather hold will fit most of the terrace seats by the end of week. they was still hard at work last night at 1830 when I was at the Life Centre
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2019 8:26 am

Tgwu wrote:
I think we will be surprise, there will be a early finish to the build. 2nd week of December every thing will be ready to open.

The seats fitter if weather hold will fit most of the terrace seats by the end of week. they was still hard at work last night at 1830 when I was at the Life Centre

Some of the concourses look incredibly narrow. Punchy you're health and safety is there a minimum requirement as regards width or just that a full stand has to be evacuated within a time limit ??
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2019 8:48 am

Not very good if you Claustrophobia
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2019 9:00 am

81% of the adult population being obese doesn't help.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2019 1:52 pm

According to IJN webcam3 is off because the taring team do not like being filmed.

Last edited by Tgwu on Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2019 1:54 pm

Tgwu wrote:
According to IJN webcam3 is off because the taring team do not like being filmed

Utter piffle. They were filmed, and loads of GoS photos were taken when they laid tarmac around the supporters bar and along the front of the Mankover. No issues then wuzz it?

Last edited by P.O.I on Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2019 1:57 pm

They did get webcam 2 turned off when they tarred the front of the terrace and there is no cam down by the supports bar.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2019 2:18 pm

Tgwu wrote:
They did get webcam 2 turned off when they tarred the front of the terrace and there is no cam down by the supports bar.

Idle cnuts don’t wanna be seen dragging a (for example) 3hr job into a leisurely 8 hr day.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2019 2:25 pm

I don't blame them. I feckin hate Facebook so I don't do it, I don't particularly like being photographed and I hate it when people I know snap me and put me on their page. I wouldn't like getting filmed at work either doesnt make me idle.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2019 2:49 pm

Its probably off because the sight of those shight brown dark tiles looks bloody awful around the entrance and I got no doubt they're being presented as a fait accompli rather than multiple messages to the Bungo telling him so....
I actually dont believe they are the finished article after seeing them up close yesterday but others say they are.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2019 4:40 pm

Webcams don't matter long as they hurry up and get the feckin thing finished,
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2019 5:05 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2019 5:39 pm

Tgwu wrote:

Can't see it being long before ticket offices are a thing of the past, what with E-ticketing, phone tickets etc etc.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2019 6:34 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
I don't blame them. I feckin hate Facebook so I don't do it, I don't particularly like being photographed and I hate it when people I know snap me and put me on their page. I wouldn't like getting filmed at work either doesnt make me idle.

Agree with absolutely all of the above - I genuinely neglected to put a laughy type emoji into that post. Laughing Razz
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2019 6:38 pm

P.O.I wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

Can't see it being long before ticket offices are a thing of the past, what with E-ticketing, phone tickets etc etc.

Agreed. But you can 100% guarantee the last remaining football league ticket booth with a dutiful queue full of backward janners will be at Home Park.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2019 6:39 pm

Just spoke to the men putting the seats in, no idea when they will be finish. The E will not be going in at the moment because the seats for that has not arrived yet.

Manhole Systems and concrete blocks pile up along edge of HHP along the lane side
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mankover all action Thread.
Page 5 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next