Mapperley, darling
Rickler
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Celebrity Fans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Fans   Celebrity Fans - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:13 pm

I don't know if any of these are Argyle fans but they do have Plymouth connections.

Charles Dance
Michael Ball
Donald Sinden
Phillip Schofield
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Fans   Celebrity Fans - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 5:08 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
What about the actress in Transformers 3- she was born at Freedom Field and grew up in Tavistock- could be a longshot?

Rosie Huntingdon-Whiteley

I actually know her and her mum and dad, sorry she's not interested, not in me, my football club, nothing, I think she's probably a bit frigid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Fans   Celebrity Fans - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 5:19 pm

Blown out Iggy Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Fans   Celebrity Fans - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 5:31 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Blown out Iggy Sad

I don't think she was prepared to do that, Jock, that's the problem. affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Fans   Celebrity Fans - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 5:33 pm

Iggy wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:
What about the actress in Transformers 3- she was born at Freedom Field and grew up in Tavistock- could be a longshot?

Rosie Huntingdon-Whiteley

I actually know her and her mum and dad, sorry she's not interested, not in me, my football club, nothing, I think she's probably a bit frigid.

Shame, she's a real looker as well!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Fans   Celebrity Fans - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 5:55 pm

I'm surprised no-one's mentioned Gus Honeybun

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Fans   Celebrity Fans - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 7:24 pm

Greenjock wrote:

You mean as an alternative to Rosie Huntington-Whiteley?

I would but only if he blew the lights out first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Fans   Celebrity Fans - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 7:30 pm

knecht wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

F***s like a rabbit apparently
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Fans   Celebrity Fans - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 7:47 pm

Greenjock wrote:
knecht wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

F***s like a rabbit apparently

All over in 20 seconds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Fans   Celebrity Fans - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 7:49 pm

You can't say that greenjock, my kids used to love him when they were little. Anyone mentioned Wayne Sleep yet? On a similar vein I used to live opposite Christopher Biggins cousin in Plymouth. Does that count as well?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Fans   Celebrity Fans - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:11 am

Andy_Symons wrote:
The only 'celebrity' I can think of who claims to be an Argo fan is 'comedian' Josh Widdicombe. On the 'A-Z of celebrity' lists, he's about a 'Q-list' celeb.

I'm Pretty sure Judi Spiers is one of us?
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Fans   Celebrity Fans - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:26 am

John Nettles (Midsomer Murders)
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Fans   Celebrity Fans - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:25 pm

'The President' <snigger>
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Fans   Celebrity Fans - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:48 pm

Sandford, wind you neck in.

Banter is one thing, mere sniping and shit stirring is something else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Fans   Celebrity Fans - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:54 pm

He's bored and an Exeter fan - to be pitied rather than censured. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Fans   Celebrity Fans - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:57 pm

Cerbera wrote:
Sandford, wind you neck in.

Banter is one thing, mere sniping and shit stirring is something else.

it is banter... & it must be hitting a raw nerve if anyone thinks anything else!! to be told to feck off on a so called 'DEMOCRATIC' site, sure looks like the latter!!

I find it all highly amusing, for a small time upstart, to get himself a name change to 'The President' has me rolling in the aisles... You all know who he is/was, I take it you all knew he was 'The President' I did, see my location, it's been the same since the election!! so why the need to change the name, just more Billy Big Bollox... well... bollox, in my book lol!
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Fans   Celebrity Fans - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:57 pm

knecht wrote:
He's bored and an Exeter fan - to be pitied rather than censured. Smile

never be bored of looking down on you Basketball
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Fans   Celebrity Fans - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:01 pm

Yes, yes. Hillarious.

It was Chris who asked for the name change. Yes, we raised our eyebrows too. His choice though.

You miss my point, I have no problem with your banter, it's when it's repeated ad nauseum mate. But if it makes you happy, carry on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Fans   Celebrity Fans - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:09 pm

He's just trying to ensure we don't mention Exeter's celebrity fans; you know, the spoonbender and the deceased Chimp-botherer and intimate friend of North American youth..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Fans   Celebrity Fans - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:13 pm

Oh yes, and Ade Edmonson.

Quality.

Remember that spoonbender on I'm a (non) Celebrity wearing his Exeter shirt - had to have 'Flybe' gaffer taped over! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Fans   Celebrity Fans - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:30 pm

Cerbera wrote:
Oh yes, and Ade Edmonson.

Quality.

Remember that spoonbender on I'm a (non) Celebrity wearing his Exeter shirt - had to have 'Flybe' gaffer taped over! Laughing

Correct for once... Ade is a quality bloke, I can count him as a true friend... oh and a quality musician Laughing

That is oh so 1990's and in our grim pre trust days, so doesn't count now tongue
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Fans   Celebrity Fans - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:36 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
I don't know if any of these are Argyle fans but they do have Plymouth connections.

Charles Dance
Michael Ball
Donald Sinden
Phillip Schofield

I think Schofield is a Cardiff City Fan (although looking at his wiki page can't see a connection).

Looking at this list of people connected to Plymouth- most are dead (although Alfred, Duke of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha was a Devonport regular) or are MP's.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Fans   Celebrity Fans - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:41 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Charles Dance
Michael Ball
Donald Sinden
Phillip Schofield

I think Schofield is a Cardiff City Fan (although looking at his wiki page can't see a connection).

Looking at this list of people connected to Plymouth- most are dead (although Alfred, Duke of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha was a Devonport regular) or are MP's.

Any list which doesn't include the Rt Hon Pilgrim, Michael Foot, deserves only scorn.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Fans   Celebrity Fans - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:53 pm

Cerbera wrote:
Yes, yes. Hillarious.

It was Chris who asked for the name change. Yes, we raised our eyebrows too. His choice though.

You miss my point, I have no problem with your banter, it's when it's repeated ad nauseum mate. But if it makes you happy, carry on.

It makes me happy ! Keep it up Sandford. We are in danger of taking ourselves too seriously and becoming like the Farm and the 'new' Exeweb.

Webb has stirred the crap in good measure re ATD, as anyone who looks in on the farm ,tw@tter or f/b can testify.

I don't know the bloke but I dislike his style and some of the company he keeps.
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Fans   Celebrity Fans - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 4:03 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Cerbera wrote:
Yes, yes. Hillarious.

It makes me happy ! Keep it up Sandford. We are in danger of taking ourselves too seriously and becoming like the Farm and the 'new' Exeweb.

Webb has stirred the crap in good measure re ATD, as anyone who looks in on the farm ,tw@tter or f/b can testify.

I don't know the bloke but I dislike his style and some of the company he keeps.

Oh I will tring, would hate to see this fine site sink that low...

Hate the 'new' exeweb rarely go on there now.

As for the farm, well you know my views on those in charge over there pig

Webby seems to have more ego than Porky has multi's, feck that's some ego!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Fans   Celebrity Fans - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Fans
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2