HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm a Celebrity 2013 in the Jungle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Belarus_Headhunter

Belarus_Headhunter

I'm a Celebrity 2013 in the Jungle Empty
PostSubject: I'm a Celebrity 2013 in the Jungle   I'm a Celebrity 2013 in the Jungle EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:34 pm

Micheal Owen reported to have signed up alongside Paul Gascoigne for the November Funfest in the Australian Outback king king 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Celebrity 2013 in the Jungle   I'm a Celebrity 2013 in the Jungle EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:42 pm

Belarus_Headhunter wrote:
Micheal Owen reported to have signed up alongside Paul Gascoigne for the November Funfest in the Australian Outback  king king 
You're obviously a fan to be following this from so far away. On holiday or working?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Celebrity 2013 in the Jungle   I'm a Celebrity 2013 in the Jungle EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:04 pm

Thanks for the warning.

Write myself a note.........do not watch this at anytime.....remove channel from TV set until it is save to watch that channel again.....cannot stand those two gibbering geordie clowns.
Back to top Go down
Belarus_Headhunter

Belarus_Headhunter

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Celebrity 2013 in the Jungle   I'm a Celebrity 2013 in the Jungle EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:09 pm

ZYPH wrote:
Thanks for the warning.

Write myself a note.........do not watch this at anytime.....remove channel from TV set until it is save to watch that channel again.....cannot stand those two gibbering geordie clowns.
Its probably the best of the reality shows and Ant and Dec make the show no question
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Celebrity 2013 in the Jungle   I'm a Celebrity 2013 in the Jungle EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 7:06 pm

Belarus_Headhunter wrote:
Micheal Owen reported to have signed up alongsidePaul Gascoigne for the November Funfest in the Australian Outback  king king 
Christ,better not let him anywhere near to the jungle bar then. Is it wise for Paul to even contemplate going in,what with his medical/drinking history etc..

I like this show,tis great to see some of those celebs struggle in the jungle - mostly.

They all arrive at the beginning with big egos,only to see them crumble while in a non-comfort zone - the majority of them anyway.

There have been countless celebs who have stood out a mile and gained in confidence though - Tufnell,Thatcher,Blackburn,Razor Ruddock,Bez etc-etc.

Shaun Ryder handled his time well,as did deserved 2012 winner - Charlie Brooks. I also thought the ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts - who came second - was exceptionable last year.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Charlie Brooks and her crowning glory.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ashley Roberts.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Celebrity 2013 in the Jungle   I'm a Celebrity 2013 in the Jungle EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 7:22 pm

Gazza in the jungle? Amazing.

Never mind bush tukka trials with witchety grubs and all that shit. Put Gazza in a cage with a crate of Stella and see how fast he can drink them.

Ratings would go through the roof.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Celebrity 2013 in the Jungle   I'm a Celebrity 2013 in the Jungle EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 7:57 pm

This has got me thinking.

A Pasoti version of IACGMOOH.

Newell
De-Liar
Webb
Snooper
NiKKKKK
Brent
X-Bile

.....................feel free to add.

PS. What about a Big Brother with the same mother f*ckers?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Celebrity 2013 in the Jungle   I'm a Celebrity 2013 in the Jungle EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 8:27 pm

greenjock would have to be there...being scottish ,he'll be used to eating shit food
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Celebrity 2013 in the Jungle   I'm a Celebrity 2013 in the Jungle EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 8:30 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
greenjock would have to be there...being scottish ,he'll be used to eating shit food
Your're right. I mean WTF is frying Mars Bars all about? Feckin savages. Worse than the Cornish.clown 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Celebrity 2013 in the Jungle   I'm a Celebrity 2013 in the Jungle EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 9:36 pm

feck you!

I had curried goat for dinner from the new soul food cafe in town. Wasn't expecting it to be quite so hot but really tasty.

If I were there with that lot I'd just feed them to the crocodiles and then leave.

Another shit show with z list celebrities yawn. I don't like anything like that except celebrity masterchef, love Janet Street Porter, but I've seen the line up for strictly come dancing so I might tune in, Suzanna Reid and the dolly bird from countdown! Yes please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Celebrity 2013 in the Jungle   I'm a Celebrity 2013 in the Jungle EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 9:46 pm

I HATE reality shows. Big Brother is akin to watching your neighbour either through their window or over the garden fence. When BB first came out people in the office I worked in used to have long conversations about this show so I forced myself to watch it one evening. I lasted 10 minutes. It's all about TV for the terminally brain dead. Bit like facebook being the website equivalent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Celebrity 2013 in the Jungle   I'm a Celebrity 2013 in the Jungle EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 9:48 pm

i wouldnt want janet street porters teeth noshing on my sausage !!...have to agree that Rachel Riley bird is alrite ,for a brainy bird that is
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Celebrity 2013 in the Jungle   I'm a Celebrity 2013 in the Jungle EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 9:48 pm

Greenjock wrote:
feck you!

I had curried goat for dinner from the new soul food cafe in town. Wasn't expecting it to be quite so hot but really tasty.

If I were there with that lot I'd just feed them to the crocodiles and then leave.

Another shit show with z list celebrities yawn. I don't like anything like that except celebrity masterchef, love Janet Street Porter, but I've seen the line up for strictly come dancing so I might tune in, Suzanna Reid and the dolly bird from countdown! Yes please.
Ohh, Susanna Reid. (Drool)I love you 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Celebrity 2013 in the Jungle   I'm a Celebrity 2013 in the Jungle EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 10:56 pm

He only likes Janet because she's handy at opening bottles and tins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Celebrity 2013 in the Jungle   I'm a Celebrity 2013 in the Jungle EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:07 pm

Nah she's a scream. Doesn't give a toss about airs and graces just tells it like it is.

Face like a Rottweiler chasing a burglar mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Celebrity 2013 in the Jungle   I'm a Celebrity 2013 in the Jungle Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm a Celebrity 2013 in the Jungle
Page 1 of 1