Greenlander
seadog
Earwegoagain
Cornish Rebel
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 4:28 pm

Is it the guy in the black 3rd strip?
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 4:36 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Jesus wept

John 11-35.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 4:38 pm

Matey in the foreground there front right looks like he’s having some sort of seizure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 4:41 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Graiser wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
zyph wrote:
Simple really....just keep standing....and the end result will be an updated Grandstand that will not be given a new licence to be used.

Just think of yourself and not the club and that will happen for sure....prats and idiots....come to mind.
You have not been to Homepark for thirty six years Princecock, no one gives a fvck what you think.

Yes they do and it doesn’t matter a toss whether Zyph has never been to HP, we’re all allowed an opinion, even from you with your usual dross.
Does it take the club to cop a fine or worse for these idiots to understand what seats are for, 90 minutes this afternoon of these boring people playing they’re little game, but hey they’re true fans cos they “love the greens and stand up”
lol! lol! lol! lol! Gaffer you used to bumlick Jimmy claiming no one else wanted the club so you know all about dross! Princecock, otherwise known as the North Kent Knobber, is slagging off loyal argo fans while never setting foot inside homepark ffs! like you he's just a gobshite. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I never bumlicked anybody let alone Brent, that’s just your fantasy, the fact is though nobody did want the club, if they did wtf were they ?
As for being a gobshite, well well, your the fella who has the verbal limitations as true to form you resort to abuse again against persons who just have differing opinions to you, something I thought was against the rules but never mind.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 5:01 pm

Graiser wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Graiser wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
zyph wrote:
Simple really....just keep standing....and the end result will be an updated Grandstand that will not be given a new licence to be used.

Just think of yourself and not the club and that will happen for sure....prats and idiots....come to mind.
You have not been to Homepark for thirty six years Princecock, no one gives a fvck what you think.

Yes they do and it doesn’t matter a toss whether Zyph has never been to HP, we’re all allowed an opinion, even from you with your usual dross.
Does it take the club to cop a fine or worse for these idiots to understand what seats are for, 90 minutes this afternoon of these boring people playing they’re little game, but hey they’re true fans cos they “love the greens and stand up”
lol! lol! lol! lol! Gaffer you used to bumlick Jimmy claiming no one else wanted the club so you know all about dross! Princecock, otherwise known as the North Kent Knobber, is slagging off loyal argo fans while never setting foot inside homepark ffs! like you he's just a gobshite. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I never bumlicked anybody let alone Brent, that’s just your fantasy, the fact is though nobody did want the club, if they did wtf were they ?
As for being a gobshite, well well, your the fella who has the verbal limitations as true to form you resort to abuse again against persons who just have differing opinions to you, something I thought was against the rules but never mind.

Ahhh another one of the "there was nobody else brigade"

Heaney was painted up as the bad guy by Newell, even Bent himself said he was getting offers to buy the club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 5:11 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Graiser wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Graiser wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
zyph wrote:

Ahhh another one of the "there was nobody else brigade"

Heaney was painted up as the bad guy by Newell, even Bent himself said he was getting offers to buy the club.

You’ve missed the point, Brent indeed had offers after he bought it, I’m asking where we’re all these potential buyers when the club was in administration?
As for Heaney we had a lucky escape there.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 5:21 pm

Graiser wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Graiser wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
zyph wrote:

How is it a FACT that no one else wanted the club? do you have that information? what is obvious is that seven years were wasted while Brent came up with various dogshit schemes that went  nowhere. and you spend all your time abusing other posters who do not agree with Graiser/Gaffer, yet post nothing yourself.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 5:45 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Graiser wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Graiser wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
zyph wrote:

How is it a FACT that no one else wanted the club? do you have that information? what is obvious is that seven years were wasted while Brent came up with various dogshit schemes that went  nowhere. and you spend all your time abusing other posters who do not agree with Graiser/Gaffer, yet post nothing yourself.

Never argue with an idiot. He will only drag you down to his level then beat you with experience.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 6:08 pm

What about Buttivant then Graiser? And the truth is Brent had feck all money either. What he did have was the super fans in Nool and Webb to fanfare him and get the gullible in line. I along with many others were dead against Brent being let near the club because we could plainly see what he was up to and we were quite clearly right about him. If not for Halletts cash we would be in admin already and facing a Bury type scenario. I'd have more patience with the Brenty bunch if they would at least admit they wrong.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 7:01 pm

Graiser wrote:

You’ve missed the point, Brent indeed had offers after he bought it, I’m asking where we’re all these potential buyers when the club was in administration?

They were scared off by the likes of Nool and Webb with the help of Pasoti.

Want proof?  Right here in the official report.

and here:

The likes of Nool and Webb and their pasoti cohorts should be tried for 'Wor' Crimes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 9:37 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Graiser wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Graiser wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
zyph wrote:

Never argue with an idiot. He will only drag you down to his level then beat you with experience.

You said it !
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 9:39 pm

I remember Bent after he had attached his parasitic tentacles to the club admitted in an interview that there had indeed been other interested parties. Don't ask me details, but definitely read it likely in the Erald.
Good research there Rickler.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 9:40 pm

Rickler wrote:
Graiser wrote:

and here:

The likes of Nool and Webb and their pasoti cohorts should be tried for 'Wor' Crimes.

Excellent piece of research there and now I do recall that, I wonder how serious they actually were though to be driven off by those 2 tossers.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 10:23 pm

PCC thought bent was a developer. The Windsor Boys just wanted to 'be someone' and the fine gentleman had all the protection he needed to profit from the club, whilst fostering the compliant, the village mentality now firmly entrenched at the club.

Still Avivafesting after 8 years parteeeeee ...............The stench is still there. I'm not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 9:24 am

Graiser wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Graiser wrote:

and here:

Excellent piece of research there and now I do recall that, I wonder how serious they actually were though to be driven off by those 2 tossers.

It wasn't that as much as Brent having the council onside. They thought he was a property developer and with him on board the regeneration of the city would take place. Never mind the fact he got given the Pavilions and the Civic Centre fro a bit and did diddly shit with either.

So it was a case of them realising the whole thing was a stitch rather than goons sharing personal contact details via PM on PASOTI.

I guess we'll never know exactly what did or didn't happen. Edd Moore was supposed to be writing a book about it.

Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 4:22 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:

I guess we'll never know exactly what did or didn't happen. Edd Moore was supposed to be writing a book about it.

Until Ed realised he's be spending the rest of his life in court fighting libel charges. Still, that's what you get for relying on Nool and Webb for their version of events.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 7:20 pm

Pair of dorks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2019 8:37 am

Rickler wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

Until Ed realised he's be spending the rest of his life in court fighting libel charges.  Still, that's what you get for relying on Nool and Webb for their version of events.

Ed Moore is no fan of Newell, he's been the target of several of Newells periodic rants at the Herald on twitter.

Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2019 5:13 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:

Ed Moore is no fan of Newell, he's been the target of several of Newells periodic rants at the Herald on twitter.

That's only recently.  Back in the day Nool was so far up Ed's bum it would have taken dynamite to get him out.

Recently.. Nool realising where his bread is buttered, attempted to put down Ed in a move to colour his favour with Jane Hallett. That ended in an embarrassing slap down for Nool when Ed put him firmly in his place. It was hilarious really...
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2019 9:02 pm

Glass in the main entrance been put in

Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 8:24 am

After queuing to collect tickets on Tuesday and havi a mooch around, I'd like to recommend a game for the stadium tour. Give customers a RAL colour chart and tick off how many shades of green you can see.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 8:35 am

Going back to Brent and the Council, didn't PC council also give Brent a Business Rates amnesty for 2 - 3 years (or it may have been a reduction to 10%?)?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 8:46 am

No rent and rates for two years?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 8:47 am

Rickler wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

That's only recently.  Back in the day Nool was so far up Ed's bum it would have taken dynamite to get him out.

Recently..  Nool realising where his bread is buttered, attempted to put down Ed in a move to colour his favour with Jane Hallett.  That ended in an embarrassing slap down for Nool when Ed put him firmly in his place.  It was hilarious really...

It goes back a bit beyond that, I would say a couple of years when the Herald stopped becoming a Brent propaganda sheet.

Speaking of Newells cringeworthy attempts at being the self appointed Hallett Internet attack dog, it was funny when he tried to take on the Crime reporter at the Herald and it predictably ended badly for him

Enjoy...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 8:52 am

Better view of main entrance and they decided to put in a down pipe and drainage from that roof.

Last edited by Tgwu on Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mankover all action Thread.
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next