Les Miserable
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 8:33 am

RegGreen wrote:
At the end of the day we’re still shit let’s have it right no matter how some of the happy clappers dress it up anybody would think with beat Real Madrid and not Wimbledon ffs get a grip on reality the league table don’t lie

Tables don't lie Reg, 12 games in and the FIRST WIN scored 9 conceded 20 GD -11, SEVEN points gained out of a possible THIRTY SIX = unacceptable, as I said yesterday forgive me if I'm not over excited.

These stats completely reflect the level of underinvestment and quality of the squad in 2018 after seven years of personal mismanagement and lack of ambition for the longer term, roll on Nov 1st and keep our fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 9:22 am

Photo of the day

Green on Screen Photo 11
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 9:28 am

akagreengull wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
At the end of the day we’re still shit let’s have it right no matter how some of the happy clappers dress it up anybody would think with beat Real Madrid and not Wimbledon ffs get a grip on reality the league table don’t lie

Tables don't lie Reg, 12 games in and the FIRST WIN scored 9 conceded 20 GD -11, SEVEN points gained out of a possible THIRTY SIX = unacceptable, as I said yesterday forgive me if I'm not over excited.

These stats completely reflect the level of underinvestment and quality of the squad in 2018 after seven years of personal mismanagement and lack of ambition for the longer term, roll on Nov 1st and keep our fingers crossed.

Absobleddtlootly old bean. Try as I might I couldn't get excited about yesterday's result, too little too late it's all about perspective. Go on a five game win streak and that might change. First win is great, fact it's taken roughly a quarter of a season to get the first win manages to piss on any fireworks.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 9:31 am

Tgwu wrote:
Photo of the day

Green on Screen Photo 11

Really kicking off! cheers
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 9:33 am

Tgwu wrote:
Photo of the day

Green on Screen Photo 11
Is that BBC with Nool ?
Back to top Go down
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 9:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
strange world aint it BBC1
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 9:41 am

#SHITARTIST wrote:
Words fail me, it must be a Cornish thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 10:20 am

There has to be a feasible answer to this - always had them 2 down as complete opposites.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 10:41 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
#SHITARTIST wrote:
Words fail me, it must be a Cornish thing.

Peas in a pod, fantasists'r'us. Mission accomplished agent Aunty Cool
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 10:51 am

Jesus wept.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 10:56 am

WTF should be immediate ban from here surely
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 10:58 am

Double agent /turncoat all along
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 10:59 am

RegGreen wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 11:05 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 11:07 am

Who'd have thought it? Especially after what Paul had to say about Nool & co at the Mutley mash-ups! Ah well, I guess he has his reasons. Each to their own I suppose.

Suspect TRUST NO-ONE - QUESTION EVERYTHING - BELIEVE NOTHING Suspect

Last edited by P.O.I on Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 11:16 am

P.O.I wrote:
Who'd have thought it? Especially after what Paul had to say about Nool & co at the Mutley mash-ups!

Suspect TRUST NO-ONE - QUESTION EVERYTHING - BELIEVE NOTHING Suspect
He calls himself the General, is that general bumlicker? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing proved himself to be not a proper chap.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 11:24 am

RegGreen wrote:

Nah, I'm sure that there's a perfectly credible explanation Reg, let Beeb come on and describe how just after that picture was taken he clothes lined Porky to the ground and did a jig all over his swede clown
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 11:27 am

Les Miserable wrote:
RegGreen wrote:

Nah, I'm sure that there's a perfectly credible explanation Reg, let Beeb come on and describe how just after that picture was taken he clothes lined Porky to the ground and did a jig all over his swede clown
you would hope so les
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 11:30 am

RegGreen wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
RegGreen wrote:

you would hope so les

Laughing not a chance pal, a sheep in wolfs clothing.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 11:38 am

Les Miserable wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
RegGreen wrote:

you would hope so les

Laughing   not a chance pal, a sheep in wolfs clothing.
so it seems les so it seems :pighug:
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 12:04 pm

He as been login long enough this morning to answer the photo
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 12:50 pm

Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 3:45 pm

Tgwu wrote:

BBC 1, it may be a good idea if you could make a comment on this thread about the above photo, it's up to you, it's your choice, but clearly your credibility rating is going to take a hit otherwise. cheers
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 7:46 pm

Surprising photo.
Maybe best for all to judge when/if an explanation is made perhaps.........
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 7:52 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

BBC 1, it may be a good idea if you could make a comment on this thread about the above photo, it's up to you, it's your choice, but clearly your credibility rating is going to take a hit otherwise. cheers

Don't hold your breath, he's logged out.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Muppets v Wombles match thread...
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next