RegGreen
PatDunne
Les Miserable
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 4:45 pm

RegGreen wrote:
What it is BBC1’s photo with the pig has seemed to have rattled everybody that a so called one of your own that was so anti bacon chops with a passion could easily defect to the other side it’s got everybody on edge and nervous

Reg thats as maybe but for anyone to think that PT would help bacon chops and cone head deliar in a 1000 month of sundays is utterly bizarre
Apart from yellow belly Lee Squeaker Jameson, Nooly goes down as public enemy number 1....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 4:52 pm

If Al doesn't want the number 1 spot, I'll have it. This guy was a well known collaborator with newell on pasoti when that forum was poisoned. I warned people on here about him a long time ago. Apart from being an aviva thing, the clue is in anyone that calls themselves the general.  I have studiously avoided the guy on here, and he, me. Something like this was bound to happen.
With the change of regime ( supposedly ), the bobble hats are all vying for position, waving flags, cheering on the maids, and generally showing what a good catch they'd be. Sadly, the AFT is opening it's legs again also. How about a bit of courting first ? check it out.
As to life, death and health, we've all got mortal families, some of whom sadly die from time to time, including ourselves. Newell's past behaviour online shows he  is the last one to have any empathy for anyone in such a situation, so I fully understand POI's comments.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 5:06 pm

RegGreen wrote:
What it is BBC1’s photo with the pig has seemed to have rattled everybody that a so called one of your own that was so anti bacon chops with a passion could easily defect to the other side it’s got everybody on edge and nervous

He's been a nooligan for years Reg, no great surprise that he's flip flopped himself back over the farmyard fence.

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 5:14 pm

I seriously hope the facebook "friends" who have blocked and removed me including at least 2 from ATD are seriously going to sleep well tonight.
feckin unreal give your heads a serious wobble if you think I'm guilty of collaborating with Newell in any shape or form or through any 3rd party. Punchy I wasnt going to say the obvious but you were caught bang to rights because of your spelling. Pasoti even picked you up on it
Disgusted with both of you seriously

Right see you in a week am off before I say something I regret. I'm livid....out
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 5:38 pm

This is just the next stage of Nools bullshit, he's got to do something now he's about to have AAA pass removed etc,

Its been noted elsewhere he's already changed his tune, to almost anti hallett and set his stall out to attack the club when needed,

He knows he's got no chance with getting in with the Halletts,
He knows he can't take down freechat, so he wants this place to implode, so that his is the only site critical of the club, he hasn't got an original idea in his body and he is sat laughing at what's going on here, to cover up the pain of brent leaving,

This just goes to prove that yes Brent spilt the fans over the past 7 years, But nools been doing it for longer and it won't stop, till he either pops his clogs or someone pops him in the jaw for chatting shit,
Not advocating ringing his bell either, violence isn't the answer.

I bet he's even logged in right now or has been at some point today,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 5:39 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
I seriously hope the facebook "friends" who have blocked and removed me including at least 2 from ATD are seriously going to sleep well tonight.
feckin unreal give your heads a serious wobble if you think I'm guilty of collaborating with Newell in any shape or form or through any 3rd party. Punchy I wasnt going to say the obvious but you were caught bang to rights because of your spelling. Pasoti even picked you up on it
Disgusted with both of you seriously

Right see you in a week am off before I say something I regret. I'm livid....out

Well well well. What an interesting couple of days. popcorn3
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 5:44 pm

Jethro wrote:
This is just the next stage of Nools bullshit, he's got to do something now he's about to have  AAA pass removed etc,

Its been noted elsewhere he's already changed his tune, to almost anti hallett and set his stall out to attack the club when needed,

He knows he can't take down freechat, so he wants this place to implode, so that his is the only site critical of the club, he hasn't got an original idea in his body and he is sat laughing at what's going on here, to cover up the pain of brent leaving,

This just goes to prove that yes Brent spilt the fans over the past 7 years, But nools been doing it for longer and it won't stop, till he either pops his clogs or someone pops him in the jaw for chatting shit,

You overestimate his clout Jethro, his star is waning. ATD has nothing to fear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 5:45 pm

As reminded to me by a fellow ATDer on a very exclusive Whatsapp group, (and I thank you for reminding me) this shit isn't real life.

Argo, Brent, Nool, ATD V Pisspantspoti, Defectors, Spies, BMW's, Lampposts, Girls arses, Green coloured men, Feathers, Flying beer, Flying saucers, Ten Gallon Hats, internet slag sex because your too feck ugly to get yourself laid, FC, Goldbergs, Grandstands, UXB's, ad infinitum.

It's all a game.

It's how you play it that counts. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 5:48 pm

Paul I suggest you go back and read the thread on the farm. There are no spelling mistakes, the PASOTI guy mentions my use of the word 'assumably' not the spelling of it.

Nobody publically called you out over this on ATD, you went off on a rant this morning because you were removed from a fb group, at least until we knew exactly how 'Goldy' got zapped so quickly.

If it wasn’t you fine. Please accept my apologies but the way you’re going off on one is not doing you any favours.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 5:50 pm

Jethro wrote:
This is just the next stage of Nools bullshit, he's got to do something now he's about to have  AAA pass removed etc,

Feckoff. Never going to happen. We've had near-on implosions left right and fecking centre on this site. We're still here and will always be here.

We maybe small. But we have the loudest voice. Funny enough, we have the most traffic via visitors when there's shit going down at Argo. I wonder why that is?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 5:55 pm

P.O.I wrote:
Jethro wrote:

Feckoff. Never going to happen. We've had near-on implosions left right and fecking centre on this site. We're still here and will always be here.

We maybe small. But we have the loudest voice. Funny enough, we have the most traffic via visitors when there's shit going down at Argo. I wonder why that is?

Know it would never happen, but thats clearly what he wants in his mind,
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 5:57 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Jethro wrote:

You overestimate his clout Jethro, his star is waning. ATD has nothing to fear.

Of course its clear its waning, but he's still gonna try the bullshit, Cause he can't give it up,
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 6:09 pm

Sad its come to this but the warning signs were there that the guy is a weird fantasist, perhaps a Pootball badge was all it took.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 9:22 pm

P.O.I wrote:
As reminded to me by a fellow ATDer on a very exclusive Whatsapp group, (and I thank you for reminding me) this shit isn't real life.

Argo, Brent, Nool, ATD V Pisspantspoti, Defectors, Spies, BMW's, Lampposts, Girls arses, Green coloured men, Feathers, Flying beer, Flying saucers, Ten Gallon Hats, internet slag sex because your too feck ugly to get yourself laid, FC, Goldbergs, Grandstands, UXB's, ad infinitum.

It's all a game.

It's how you play it that counts. Laughing

Thumbs laugh
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 11:06 pm

Storm in a feckin handbag. Have a word with yourself Harve. Stout knees chaps. Nool will be pissing himself. ATD 0 Pasoti 1. Man, woman or transgender up.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 11:07 pm

Ps all this you are on one side or another is a little bit Tony Blair.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 11:41 pm

Removed by Admin.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2018 12:01 am

[quote="Bob Crow" Removed by admin[/quote]

And what has this got to do with the thread?

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2018 1:57 am

Time to privatise the Beeb...
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2018 4:24 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Storm in a feckin handbag. Have a word with yourself Harve.

No.....someone should have been having a word prevously with ME not the other way around

Lets be clear on something else as well because it was used as an excuse. Snidey remarks landed way before BBC1's defection and they bounced off with me thinking WTF was that about. I let it go didnt comment at all.
I'm sat looking for a group yesterday I've been in from inception. Gone disappeared. I message another member here with "where xxxx group gone lol" to be met with silence and then blocking at which point the snidey remarks of last week hit home

To then have someone say "we cant risk anothers trotters incident" is beyond farcical.

I hope Nooly is laughing because on this occasion he's spot on. Nik read these posts and messaged to me last night in disbelief that who were two of the people who tried to assist in getting Punchys ban overturned when asked if I/we could help. Punchy to PT to Nik thats who
Seriously unamused short memories indeed. We move on but never the same again.
In future please dont tell me what you're up to elsewhere because am not happy to be hung drawn and quartered purely because I knew about it.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2018 10:14 am

Look Harve nobody but the people directly involved have a scooby what yer on about.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2018 10:50 am

Agree Earwegoagain would be better if this interminable in house politics was conveyed privately it's getting tedious now.
Back to top Go down
MikeWN

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2018 11:24 am

Czarcasm wrote:
I seem to recall a post from Dick Trickle a while (months?) ago.

Basically calling someone out on all the bullshit bravado. I thought it was a great call at the time.

And so it came to pass.

I think that's the thing, innit? We've all smiled and nodded politely at people we can't stand. It's a very British thing to do. But when you've been giving it the Big I Am on a public forum beforehand? Not a good look.
Back to top Go down
MikeWN

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2018 11:30 am

akagreengull wrote:
Agree Earwegoagain would be better if this interminable in house politics was conveyed privately it's getting tedious now.

Yeah, some people seem to take this all a bit seriously.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2018 4:06 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
[quote="Bob Crow" Removed by admin

And what has this got to do with the thread?[/quote]

Was actually  put in here by mistake vice the PASOTI thread. A lot else in the thread has actually nothing to do with the Wimbledon game but on Punchy's ban from the farm, but some admins have an agenda with me so instead of moving it to the Pasoti thread, it's just wiped.

Last edited by Bob Crow on Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Muppets v Wombles match thread...
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next