Les Miserable
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 8:17 pm

Interesting !
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 10:14 pm

Is that an Aviva hat/scarf hybrid that you actually wear on your head in the photo? That's shameful enough in my eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 6:29 am

new scarf £4 in the sale at the club shop.
As seen in Block 14.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 7:21 am

BBC1 wrote:
As seen in Block 14.

Paul, Why are you cozying up to that bullying POS that sends white feathers to men dying of cancer? Tries to get people the sack by contacting their employers? Tries to break up marriages? etc etc etc - You know, the one you where calling a c*nt ( along with the rest of us) at the last MMU? The one who you constantly bleat on about giving him 'what for' if you bump into him? (yeh right, like you ever tried to bump into him) all of these bravado posts about nool you make, and yet here you are in the picture with your real mate!

Was it the offer of a BMW ride? Free match-day ticket? DB seat next to Hallet? or was Newell your mate all all along and the ATD and FC bravado was all a ruse, a game, a put on?

So disappointed in you mate. Especially after all the things that have been said at the MMU's

Still, you make your bed.............................

So long.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 7:41 am

P.O.I wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
As seen in Block 14.

Paul, Why are you cozying up to that bullying POS that sends white feathers to men dying of cancer? Tries to get people the sack by contacting their employers? Tries to break up marriages? etc etc etc -  You know, the one you where calling a c*nt ( along with the rest of us) at the last MMU? The one who you constantly bleat on about giving him 'what for' if you bump into him? (yeh right, like you ever tried to bump into him) all of these bravado posts about nool you make, and yet here you are in the picture with your real mate!

Was it the offer of a BMW ride? Free match-day ticket? DB seat next to Hallet? or was Newell your mate all all along and the ATD and FC bravado was all a ruse, a game, a put on?

So disappointed in you mate. Especially after all the things that have been said at the MMU's

So long.

As a Site Admin can you confirm you've received my email please.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 7:44 am

Received
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 7:50 am

He took up to two days to come up with that answer
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 7:56 am

popcorn3 popcorn3 popcorn3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 8:12 am

BBC1 wrote:
P.O.I wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
As seen in Block 14.

Paul, Why are you cozying up to that bullying POS that sends white feathers to men dying of cancer? Tries to get people the sack by contacting their employers? Tries to break up marriages? etc etc etc -  You know, the one you where calling a c*nt ( along with the rest of us) at the last MMU? The one who you constantly bleat on about giving him 'what for' if you bump into him? (yeh right, like you ever tried to bump into him) all of these bravado posts about nool you make, and yet here you are in the picture with your real mate!

So long.

I've read it.

I've got health issues too, my father is also on his last legs, my wife's health has also taken a turn for the worse.

Would I use this as a pathetic excuse to go and stick my cock down Nools and De-Larf's throat? Would I fuuck.

We're done.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 8:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The push for promotion is on lol!
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 10:51 am

akagreengull wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The push for promotion is on lol!
happy clapping jizz everywhere with beat Real Madrid oops sorry I mean AFC wibbleydon ffs lol!
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 11:39 am

I thought we just about deserved the win.

One save that Macey had no right to make apart Wimbledon's giants (big lads to a man and their [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] could probably give Akinfenwa a contest bench pressing) didn't ever threaten.

I suppose in truth neither did we until the goal. There was the obligatory astonishing howler from Ladapo who did brilliantly to beak 20 yards clear from halfway and then despite having the ball at his mercy took long enough to allow a defender to get back and stop him.

Grant looks far more like what we might need at CB than Wootton. I thought he was very good. He's a pointer, shouter, organiser and could be exactly what we have been missing and Tafari Moore in particular seemed to benefit and had the best game I have seen him play yet.

Lameiras is the new Carey. He is our Go To Man now. The whole team constantly looking to feed him and him constantly looking for the ball. Carey's confidence seems to be totally shot to the extent that a free kick in good position for a pop at goal was passed on to Fox who gubbed it. Very peculiar.

The goal changed everything. I think Carey was caught by surprise by Lameiras taking a short one as he jogged over to take a corner. Carey had absolutely no time or choice and turned and instinctively got a perfect cross in and not even Ladapo could miss with the ball central, about 2 feet out and 2 feet under the crossbar and he did not.

After that we really could have masacred Wimbledon. There was pace and purpose, shot and crosses and at last we managed to put some pressure on the goalie.

It wasn't pretty, we don't have anything like enough zap in midfield, everybody is low in confidence and Wimbledon were little better than us but it was a win and a crucial win. Follow it up with another at Oxford and things'll look a whole lot better.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 12:31 pm

Strange cos one of the lads 6 days ago messaged via FB saying that it would be advisable to bin someone from BORA. I read it and whilst not ignoring it per se I didnt act on it at the time

You were right bey lol

Edited.....lol

So as punishment in retribution I've been removed from the "other" group which I wont name !!  I wondered what the 2 snide remarks were about in my direction few days ago over someone we all know.
If you guys seriously think I'm connected in any way to Noolys crew am totally dumbfounded

Nooly will be pissing himself with laughter over that one and rightly so. Jesus wept !

Last edited by harvetheslayer on Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 12:44 pm

P.O.I wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
P.O.I wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
As seen in Block 14.

So long.

I've read it.

I've got health issues too, my father is also on his last legs, my wife's health has also taken a turn for the worse.

Would I use this as a pathetic excuse to go and stick my cock down Nools and De-Larf's throat? Would I fuuck.

We're done.
Sorry to hear that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 12:45 pm

Tgwu wrote:
He took up to two days to come up with that answer
No Vic.
I've been busy.
Please yourself.
As others seem to do.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 1:12 pm

I seem to recall a post from Dick Trickle a while (months?) ago.

Basically calling someone out on all the bullshit bravado. I thought it was a great call at the time.

And so it came to pass.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 1:17 pm

Someone else pegged it as well.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 2:27 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Strange cos one of the lads 6 days ago messaged via FB saying that it would be advisable to bin someone from BORA. I read it and whilst not ignoring it per se I didnt act on it at the time

You were right bey lol

Edited.....lol

So as punishment in retribution I've been removed from the "other" group which I wont name !!  I wondered what the 2 snide remarks were about in my direction few days ago over someone we all know.
If you guys seriously think I'm connected in any way to Noolys crew am totally dumbfounded

Nooly will be pissing himself with laughter over that one and rightly so. Jesus wept !

Nobody thinks you are connected to Noolys crew Paul. It's your association with Nickkkk which leads to concern for some, as we all know if Nickkkk knows something juicy you can bet your bottom dollar the next people to be informed with be the Porkster and the PASOTI mods, even if that was not your intentions in the first place.

Which leads to the Goldy account created last week by me on PASOTI to raise my objections to the supporters bar being a members only bar. Now I used the VPN (which I know works, and confirmed by Seadog) to post that short exchange, within 1 hour I had been banned and named, pretty odd wouldnt you say considering it was impossible for them to locate my ip adress and the only person knowing beforehand about 'Goldy' being you.

Stab in the dark by the PASOTI mod pack? unlikely considering it could have been any one of 20 of us.

You shouldnt take it personally and if you can clarify just how the Nooligans managed to nail Goldy in under an hour despite a watertight VPN in place then we can move on and look at it from another angle.

We cannot risk another situation of being infiltrated by trotters, i'm sure you can appreciate that.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 2:41 pm

^^^

Punchy comedy platinum and then some. I'm speechless here absolutely speechless feck me theres been some amusing posts over the years but that is wrong on every level !!

How the feckin hell do I know how they thought you were Goldy !!  Whats it got to do with me !!  I told you to use Hola lol.

Seriously you're so wide of the mark the missile has hit Portsmouth.

Nooly feel free to have an absolute giggle over that one on me, you to Nikk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 2:45 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
^^^

Punchy comedy platinum and then some. I'm speechless here absolutely speechless feck me theres been some amusing posts over the years but that is wrong on every level !!

How the feckin hell do I know how they thought you were Goldy !!  Whats it got to do with me !!  I told you to use Hola lol.

Seriously you're so wide of the mark the missile has hit Portsmouth.

Nooly feel free to have an absolute giggle over that one on me, you to Nikk

Not such a bad thing to happen! Laughing
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 3:21 pm

Punchy dont you have to activate email from Pasoti as a final step before posting on website ?? (or dont they do that now ?)
Did you have vpn on when answering email and not just the website ??
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 3:41 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Punchy dont you have to activate email from Pasoti as a final step before posting on website ?? (or dont they do that now ?)

Never knew you could track an ip adress from a simple email, but yes it was on when I sent the confirmation email. And I was'nt using Hola I was using one that I get with my Antivirus package (that I pay for)
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 3:51 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Never knew you could track an ip adress from a simple email, but yes it was on when I sent the confirmation email. And I was'nt using Hola I was using one that I get with my Antivirus package (that I pay for)

ok well I dont know than but I can assure you absolutely nothing to do with me and I cant be the only one utterly startled that anyone would point the finger at me in the first place
Would have thought out of a 100 people under suspicion of helping Pasoti I'd rank 2 or 3 from the bottom ! (And I cant think of a number 1 lol)
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 4:21 pm

I'm a world renowned number 2.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 4:35 pm

What it is BBC1’s photo with the pig has seemed to have rattled everybody that a so called one of your own that was so anti bacon chops with a passion could easily defect to the other side it’s got everybody on edge and nervous
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muppets v Wombles match thread...   Muppets v Wombles match thread... - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Muppets v Wombles match thread...
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next