Tgwu
RegGreen
Dick Trickle
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dick Trickle

Barnsley v Argyle Match Thread Empty
PostSubject: Barnsley v Argyle Match Thread   Barnsley v Argyle Match Thread EmptyTue Oct 02, 2018 5:28 am

Off to see how bad this shower of shite is.

It's jolly boys outing time for Innocent and myself. Just left Bournemouth on the early morning chuffer, breakfast at Kings Cross before ales to Barnsley and a night in the Premier Inn :greenrave: d1

How much booze will I need to get me through the 90 minutes?
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Barnsley v Argyle Match Thread   Barnsley v Argyle Match Thread EmptyTue Oct 02, 2018 5:56 am

Dick Trickle wrote:

It's jolly boys outing time for Innocent and myself. Just left Bournemouth on the early morning chuffer, breakfast at Kings Cross before ales to Barnsley and a night in the Premier Inn :greenrave: d1

A lot to numb that experience Mr Trickle lol! Anyway you and innocent have a good one though chaps drunk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barnsley v Argyle Match Thread   Barnsley v Argyle Match Thread EmptyTue Oct 02, 2018 7:26 am

Dick Trickle wrote:

You certainly pick em DT but who knows with footy - nice easy trip to Oxford in a weeks time more my bag these days but enfused with the same drowning of sorrows!! have a good one, cheers!!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Barnsley v Argyle Match Thread   Barnsley v Argyle Match Thread EmptyTue Oct 02, 2018 7:33 am

You can watch game on Ifollow tonight for £10, but outside uk via vpn £5
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Barnsley v Argyle Match Thread   Barnsley v Argyle Match Thread EmptyTue Oct 02, 2018 7:38 am

Which Argo will turn up? The ultra-shit one of course - the only one there is.

Baaaaaansleh 4-0 Akkeron Portakabin Nil

If you're going - commiserations etc etc
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Barnsley v Argyle Match Thread   Barnsley v Argyle Match Thread EmptyTue Oct 02, 2018 8:04 am

Another night another loss, even taking into account that footie is a strange beast at times, it's hard to see with current team and tactics how we can get anything out of the game.

Barnsley scored 18 conceded 6

Argo       scored 7  conceded 19

affraid
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Barnsley v Argyle Match Thread   Barnsley v Argyle Match Thread EmptyTue Oct 02, 2018 8:11 am

are we really playing again tonight feck sake thats another night ruined,
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Barnsley v Argyle Match Thread   Barnsley v Argyle Match Thread EmptyTue Oct 02, 2018 8:16 am

Classic away smash and grab as Argyle gain dogged victory.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Barnsley v Argyle Match Thread   Barnsley v Argyle Match Thread EmptyTue Oct 02, 2018 8:54 am

'Enjoy' bheys.
Back to top Go down
Innocent Egbunike

Innocent Egbunike

PostSubject: Re: Barnsley v Argyle Match Thread   Barnsley v Argyle Match Thread EmptyTue Oct 02, 2018 9:16 am

Have departed for King’s Cross rendezvous with Mr Trickle. Can’t see past being 2-0 down after 35 mins, the game effectively dead and a hangover kicking in.

Still, looking forward to seeing Oakwell and have obviously put a fiver down the drain on an Argo win.

Line ‘em up, innkeeper!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barnsley v Argyle Match Thread   Barnsley v Argyle Match Thread EmptyTue Oct 02, 2018 9:24 am

Fortunately the radio and tv haven't been invented yet down here in West Penwith.
I wonder who or what Adams will be blaming for tonight's defeat. Twaffic ? spiked food ? Paul Wotton maybe ?... who else can be responsible for such a poor defence..."nay ma fault"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barnsley v Argyle Match Thread   Barnsley v Argyle Match Thread EmptyTue Oct 02, 2018 10:16 am

Innocent Egbunike wrote:
Have departed for King’s Cross rendezvous with Mr Trickle. Can’t see past being 2-0 down after 35 mins, the game effectively dead and a hangover kicking in.

Still, looking forward to seeing Oakwell and have obviously put a fiver down the drain on an Argo win.

Line ‘em up, innkeeper!

Was also looking forward to seeing Oakwell in the mid 80s after a Yeovil fan mate drove us from Sherborne to Bristol to catch train north - unfortunately cracking the first can within 5 mins of leaving my house was my downfall. Remember getting off at Sheffield to change trains and stumbling off into boozer in Barnsley, the slash on the wrong wall and bang in the cells - mate came to see if they would let me out after game did. Had to drive to Barnsley and back on Monday to collect a £200 fine for my troubles - took months till the wife calmed down. Never seen the ground to this day!!
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Barnsley v Argyle Match Thread   Barnsley v Argyle Match Thread EmptyTue Oct 02, 2018 11:37 am

Done Barnsley to win so form dictates at least a point for the pilgrims.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Barnsley v Argyle Match Thread   Barnsley v Argyle Match Thread EmptyTue Oct 02, 2018 3:52 pm

Another defeat me thinks, but a close defeat at that. 3-2 to Barnsley.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barnsley v Argyle Match Thread   Barnsley v Argyle Match Thread EmptyTue Oct 02, 2018 4:36 pm

I often think Football is a funny old game and it would be just like Argyle to shithouse a win tonight.

Then I remember how utterly shit we are and snap out of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barnsley v Argyle Match Thread   Barnsley v Argyle Match Thread EmptyTue Oct 02, 2018 5:24 pm

Would be typical bleddy Argo to go and snatch all 3 points, init!
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Barnsley v Argyle Match Thread   Barnsley v Argyle Match Thread EmptyTue Oct 02, 2018 6:01 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
I often think Football is a funny old game and it would be just like Argyle to shithouse a win tonight.

Then I remember how utterly shit we are and snap out of it.

Me too, I have a brief fantasy of a good Argyle win after a dogged performance - and then the Brentmare kicks in. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barnsley v Argyle Match Thread   Barnsley v Argyle Match Thread EmptyTue Oct 02, 2018 6:25 pm

I've never been convinced by the "it would just be like Argyle to go and win" routine.

boring barnsley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Barnsley v Argyle Match Thread   Barnsley v Argyle Match Thread EmptyTue Oct 02, 2018 6:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Barnsley v Argyle Match Thread   Barnsley v Argyle Match Thread EmptyTue Oct 02, 2018 6:55 pm

Dyson still can't get a game wtf
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Barnsley v Argyle Match Thread   Barnsley v Argyle Match Thread EmptyTue Oct 02, 2018 7:25 pm

What a terrible lineup. Lambs to the slaughter again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barnsley v Argyle Match Thread   Barnsley v Argyle Match Thread EmptyTue Oct 02, 2018 7:45 pm

I see Barnsley have their own Forze nerde flag wavers LOL
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Barnsley v Argyle Match Thread   Barnsley v Argyle Match Thread EmptyTue Oct 02, 2018 7:56 pm

That i follow is utter crap. Unless you have an abnormally fast broadband connection don't bother. What a waste of ten quid.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Barnsley v Argyle Match Thread   Barnsley v Argyle Match Thread EmptyTue Oct 02, 2018 7:57 pm

1 down lol
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Barnsley v Argyle Match Thread   Barnsley v Argyle Match Thread EmptyTue Oct 02, 2018 8:03 pm

Lasted 8 minutes though. Not bad for a team this shit. Barnsley could have scored 4 by now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barnsley v Argyle Match Thread   Barnsley v Argyle Match Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Barnsley v Argyle Match Thread
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next