The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Argyle v Wimbledon match thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

Argyle v Wimbledon match thread  Empty
PostSubject: Argyle v Wimbledon match thread    Argyle v Wimbledon match thread  EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:13 pm

Its about 70minutes in and the Wombles are 2-0 up. Looking at BBC stats its a similar story to Saturday- lots of possession but little created. I can hear the crowd (and I'm in St Judes) though!
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wimbledon match thread    Argyle v Wimbledon match thread  EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:20 pm

Seriously, what did everyone expect? It is obvious we are nowhere near good enough for L2. Relegated by Christmas and rightly so.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wimbledon match thread    Argyle v Wimbledon match thread  EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:24 pm

Your being unusually optimistic, think we will still be in existance come Christmas?
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wimbledon match thread    Argyle v Wimbledon match thread  EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:31 pm

pepsipete wrote:
Your being unusually optimistic, think we will still be in existance come Christmas?

But you heard Guillfoyle - the money's on it's way Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wimbledon match thread    Argyle v Wimbledon match thread  EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:46 pm

heard it was 5900 in attendance, not a bad crowd for a midweek game in L2 alot more than i thought.

Still not panicking i'll see where we are after 10-15 games if we still exist, pretty dam sad to be panicking 3 games into a season ive seen teams in all divisions over the years being in the bottom half right up to christmas then end up in the play-offs.

Still not to impressed with reid though, swaps around formations and players to often for my likeing, nothings changed in his management style since last season.

P also believe if then club gets taken over reid will be fired anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wimbledon match thread    Argyle v Wimbledon match thread  EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:53 pm

Actually he didn't couldn't even say that...his exact words were " I'll be happy if we continue to make progress"
Still, it's his job, the guy is doing the normal admin thing ... batting for the creditors, and in our case that is almost exclusively the old owners. That's what Pasoti Trust just don't seem able to understand, he will say one thing but do another ... it's his job to help ratchet up the pressure and help Ridsdale and Heaney to negotiate... If the staff keep deferring, it will all go on for months if neccessary. They have long decided to sacrifice the season ... relegation almost certain in my eyes.
The only bright spot is Exeter and the annoying Tisdale are headed for relegation themselves.... they were always a one man team.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wimbledon match thread    Argyle v Wimbledon match thread  EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:20 pm

Freathy wrote:
pepsipete wrote:

But you heard Guillfoyle - the money's on it's way Laughing Laughing

Yeh, Kagami used to say that confused
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wimbledon match thread    Argyle v Wimbledon match thread  EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:07 pm

125+1 wrote:
heard it was 5900 in attendance, not a bad crowd for a midweek game in L2 alot more than i thought.

Still not panicking i'll see where we are after 10-15 games if we still exist, pretty dam sad to be panicking 3 games into a season ive seen teams in all divisions over the years being in the bottom half right up to christmas then end up in the play-offs.

Still not to impressed with reid though, swaps around formations and players to often for my likeing, nothings changed in his management style since last season.

jocolor
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wimbledon match thread    Argyle v Wimbledon match thread  EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:31 pm

125+1 wrote:

'bout time you woke up and smelt the coffee,mate.Argyle are a very poor side,stuffed full of inexperienced kids and older professionals with not much left to offer.It's nothing to do with Reid,you can't get shit from a rocking horse and no decent manager in his right mind would either come to Argyle or do any better than the current incumbent.If you think this is bad,you ain't seen nothing yet.I see Grimsby lost 5-0 at Braintree tonight in the conference.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wimbledon match thread    Argyle v Wimbledon match thread  Empty

Back to top Go down

Argyle v Wimbledon match thread
Page 1 of 1