sufferedsince 68
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

Brents Legacy. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brents Legacy.   Brents Legacy. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 13, 2018 5:32 pm

Freathy wrote:
Brent took over when we were a basket case L2 club with decrepit stadium and he's left us a basket case L2 club with a decrepit stadium.

Not true. The stadium is worse now.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Brents Legacy.   Brents Legacy. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 13, 2018 5:40 pm

Worse Chairman in our history bar absolutely no one

James Brent an out and out absolute utter cretin, shyster and fraud

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by harvetheslayer on Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Brents Legacy.   Brents Legacy. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 13, 2018 6:28 pm

The legacy lives on
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Brents Legacy.   Brents Legacy. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 13, 2018 6:56 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Worse Chairman in out history bar absolutely no one

James Brent an out and out absolute utter cretin, shyster and fraud

Say it as it is Harve. laugh

Bull Shit mmw Feck off just feck off!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Brents Legacy.   Brents Legacy. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 13, 2018 7:24 pm

I suppose the Ice Arena can be added to the extensive list of failures, insolvencies and non developments on his CV. The Ice skating/Hockey club has now given up according to spotlight.
Back to top Go down
Mook

Mook

PostSubject: Re: Brents Legacy.   Brents Legacy. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 13, 2018 7:31 pm

Can he just literally feck off and leave everything in the pile of shit it currently is?
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Brents Legacy.   Brents Legacy. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 13, 2018 8:05 pm

Post on free chat claiming there's a £100k defecit for wages this month.

If true Brent really has shown what an incompetent cluster feck he is.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Brents Legacy.   Brents Legacy. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 13, 2018 8:27 pm

Are we heading for another admin. as someone suggested the other day ?
It does seem to be the standard way brent ends his association with companies unfortunate enough to be caught in his death grip.

Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Brents Legacy.   Brents Legacy. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 13, 2018 9:48 pm

We should have went bust and started again.

Pretty sure I said that 7 years ago?

Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Brents Legacy.   Brents Legacy. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 13, 2018 11:14 pm

100k how
?
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Brents Legacy.   Brents Legacy. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 13, 2018 11:26 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Post on free chat claiming there's a £100k defecit for wages this month.

If true Brent really has shown what an incompetent cluster feck he is.

This is the said post about the 100k rumour. I was also accused of starting the rumours on here and FC by a certain AFT member.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Brents Legacy.   Brents Legacy. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 4:54 am

I literally felt nauseous whilst looking at the GOS photos just now.

It doesn't look or feel like a club I should be associated with.

An insult to intelligence.

How these people are thick enough to still welcome the con man and his janner jamboy, is quite beyond me.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Brents Legacy.   Brents Legacy. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 5:15 am

Stuart Duncan is never prone to exaggeration if thats what he's written its going to pretty much on the button.
WTF has Brent been up to. This club is uber tragic and then some
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Brents Legacy.   Brents Legacy. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 8:07 am

Certainly would explain why Felwick bailed out suddenly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brents Legacy.   Brents Legacy. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 8:20 am

Oh well, uber rich Si will just have to plug the gap. I'm sure it won't impact on their friendship, business relationship and shared budget targets. One for all, and all for one. LOL
On the other hand, could be Brenty embedding rumours with those naughty seniors for the ears of PCC and their ongoing enablement requirements. And spookily, all timed for Halloween and Bre(nt)xit it would seem, I hear the pavilions ice skating club have said they're "short of funding" ( whatever that means  scratch  ) and might have to close.
Back to top Go down
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

PostSubject: Re: Brents Legacy.   Brents Legacy. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 8:55 am

Tringreen wrote:

How these people are thick enough to still welcome the con man and his janner jamboy, is quite beyond me.

Was having the same thoughts myself, These bobble hatted,flag waving divs deserve everything they get.
Fek them and the club.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Brents Legacy.   Brents Legacy. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 8:56 am

beesrus wrote:
Oh well, uber rich Si will just have to plug the gap. I'm sure it won't impact on their friendship, business relationship and shared budget targets. One for all, and all for one. LOL
On the other hand, could be Brenty embedding rumours with those naughty seniors for the ears of PCC and their ongoing enablement requirements. And spookily, all timed for Halloween and Bre(nt)xit it would seem, I hear the pavilions ice skating club have said they're "short of funding" ( whatever that means  scratch  ) and might have to close.

If Brent had been Captain of the Titanic, he would have been one of the first in the lifeboats.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Brents Legacy.   Brents Legacy. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 9:38 am

Punchdrunk wrote:
We should have went bust and started again.

Pretty sure I said that 7 years ago?

Oh well.
Starting again in the Western league, Brent free Jamboy free, i said in the long run it would be better than this, when the club is back in admin, which is probably less than a year away, i would back a Plymouth Argyle 2019, foreshore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brents Legacy.   Brents Legacy. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 10:20 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Stuart Duncan is never prone to exaggeration if thats what he's written its going to pretty much on the button.
WTF has Brent been up to. This club is uber tragic and then some

Agreed SD is very connected. It’s as close to gospel as it can get
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Brents Legacy.   Brents Legacy. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 10:41 am

#SHITARTIST wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Was having the same thoughts myself, These bobble hatted,flag waving divs deserve everything they get.
Fek them and the club.
if the thick F#%Ks can’t grasp it after 7 years of shit there never get it ffs any other clubs fans there be up in Revolt ffs it...there never get it while pisspotty conditions/brainwashing the thick F#%Ks jocolor Sheep
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Brents Legacy.   Brents Legacy. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 10:50 am

akagreengull wrote:
beesrus wrote:

If Brent had been Captain of the Titanic, he would have been one of the first in the lifeboats.

And the cheerleaders would still all be claiming that despite the boat being at the bottom of the Atlantic we need to look at the positives.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Brents Legacy.   Brents Legacy. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 20, 2018 5:12 pm

Stout knees chaps, just eleven more days of the Brentmare to go.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Brents Legacy.   Brents Legacy. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 20, 2018 5:18 pm

got to look after the 'family money'
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Brents Legacy.   Brents Legacy. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 20, 2018 5:24 pm

You can rest assured the Porkus and the Piss stained space cadat will be well hunkered down in their bunkers tonight desperately searching for kleenex and solace amongst the jimmy jizzers
Webb Newell Jameson Deliar Bungo Dazzer Angry Andy Olliearsehole Biggsy Throbbers (edited sorry forgot the General) and numerous other assorted leg shaggers will go down in history as overseeing the worst 7 years in Argo history

What a legacy what a man Pig Sulk lol

Last edited by harvetheslayer on Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Brents Legacy.   Brents Legacy. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 20, 2018 5:26 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
You can rest assured the Porkus and the Piss stained space cadat will be well hunkered down in their bunkers tonight desperately searching for kleenex and solace amongst the jimmy jizzers
Webb Newell Jameson Deliar Bungo Dazzer Angry Andy Olliearsehole Biggsy Throbbers and numerous other assorted leg shaggers will go down in history as overseeing the worst 7 years in Argo history

What a legacy what a man Pig Sulk lol
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Harve, dont hold back ffs! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brents Legacy.   Brents Legacy. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brents Legacy.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next