sufferedsince 68
Sir Francis Drake
Bob Crow
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2018 11:41 am

Punchdrunk wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
Fans Bar

Address: HOME PARK FOOTBALL GROUND Complaint: DEPOSITING OF SOIL ADJACENT TO STADIUM Planning Contraventions
Address: Central Park Complaint: Disposal of industrial rubble and other waste in 'zoo field'

Members only bar

lol!

You will need a PASOTI badge or banner to be a member.
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2018 12:28 pm

Funny kind of bar that one, even the chosen few entitled to be in it didn't want to have anything to do with it.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2018 1:01 pm

I tell you what I’d be a bit worried if I had few sheckels invested in this million pound glorified portocabain nonsense I know that
Back to top Go down
bellend

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 2:06 am

Grumpy nailed it on the farm and STILL the sheep are in denial. Some of them really think it'll be finished by this time next year. Never seen such deluded cretins
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 5:43 am

Only just noticed that Pasoti have added their own countdown clock.

Apparently the Home Park refurbishment will be completed in 358d 6h 17m and 28s

They never learn do they..? Every tick tock of that clock without the development being completed will only further highlight the shambles that Brent has delivered.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 6:03 am

RegGreen wrote:
I tell you what I’d be a bit worried if I had few sheckels invested in this million pound glorified portocabain nonsense I know that

Bellend who posted above knows a few who put in very decent wonga and one who put in mega cash for an ordinary punter that would make the AFT's £1000 previous suggested offering seem like petty cash for going tesco
All totally oblivious to the catastrophic events unfolding at HP apparently

When the Herald are rehashing articles from the spring over this shipping container you know Brent is getting desperate and whats this about planning permission only just been applied for ??  It was supposed to be open last month originally

If I had put in money I would be seeking out the chief of this enterprise the "go to" man and seeking personal assurances that my funds were safe
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 9:33 pm

The repairing of the Devon stone edge in Blunt Lane is coming on a treat but they are having a bit of difficult time trying to find the persons to speak to about HHP side of the lane because with the dumping of waste spoil and the heavy machinery is undermining that side of the lane. I told them to bill Brent.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 11:55 am

Concrete being laid for the new changing room
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 12:08 pm

Tgwu wrote:

That masked off area looks a bit small for changing rooms!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 12:12 pm

P.O.I wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

I said that last week, it could be hard core not concrete being laid.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 2:27 pm

P.O.I wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

players are lucky Brent ain't bought phone boxes off BT for a quid for them to change in.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 4:40 pm

Perhaps DIY SOS, could come round and rescue the Mankover Mare, from Bungo and the gang. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 4:47 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Perhaps DIY SOS, could come round and rescue the Mankover Mare, from Bungo and the gang. cheers cheers cheers

Wheres that poster ? cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 4:59 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:

That DIY SOS mock up that upset Brent,his piggy's and was removed from free chat was a hoot of epic proportions !

laugh laugh lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 5:10 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

That DIY SOS mock up that upset Brent,his piggy's and was removed from free chat was a hoot of epic proportions !

laugh laugh lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol! I missed that but sounds feckin funny. It's another thing I don't like about Brent feck all sense of humour, never trust a man that can't laugh at himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 7:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 7:22 pm

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! mmw mmw mmw mmw mmw mmw mmw mmw mmw
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 8:03 pm

P.O.I wrote:

I apologise now for provoking an abuse report,

But laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 9:31 pm

Sums up nicely why Akkeron Argo are so village and bottom of the league and have a 60yr rust heap of a stand still sitting there surrounded by Portakabins.

Thumbs laugh laugh Sheep Bull Shit btb ld mmw swp sht lahd
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 12:32 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

laugh laugh lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol! I missed that but sounds feckin funny. It's another thing I don't like about Brent feck all sense of humour, never trust a man that can't laugh at himself.
it was a absolute corker Earweg brilliant it was
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 12:42 am

P.O.I wrote:
Was absolutely brilliant work laugh laugh laugh Good Post lol! laugh laugh lol Rock dnc dnc dnc dnc dnc lahd lahd parteeeeee Thumbs ld :greenrave:
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 7:24 am

Had forgotten that one....just sublime ld
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 9:24 am

P.O.I wrote:
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 11:27 am

It's not big, and it's not clever. laugh
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2018 7:55 am

Into the 270th day since conditional planning was given and we're no nearer any renovation work starting with the drainage issue not even being reviewed till middle October by PCC even if Brent rapidly starts installing the equipment required tanks etc ( chance being somewhere between bob hope and no hope)

The 365 is odds on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mankover all action Thread.
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next