Punchdrunk
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PASOTI - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 7:48 am

It's incredibly hypocritical that Postey claims they don't support online bullying yet he and Nool are both claiming that the board of the AFT are bent, weirdos, freaks and even that Celia is some kind of Marxist! Absolutely none of these people have the right to reply on pasoti after being banned for either having anti JB views or for standing up to Nool and Posteys constant bullying on the site also thereby breaking their own site rules.
The claims that Al has been "bullying" JB and his family are just bullshit. Comments made about JBs daughter have come back to bite Al in the arse, as I said it would, but putting up stickers is not bullying it is a means to get your point across that you don't think Brent is good for Argyle after being banned from the main Argyle forum for said views. When debate is controlled and stifled people look for other ways to express their views. Nool and Postey have created this dystopian world they now need to man up and accept they have created a monster they can't control wankers the pair of them.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PASOTI - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 8:50 am

Czarcasm wrote:
It really is difficult to know where to start with Newell’s rant. There’s a classic in there though with De Lar wading in, then Newell referring to Ex Chairman “Deepthroat”  Wozzer. They all even admitted being part of the despicable Deepthroat scandal, then Newell has the gaul to call others “bent”!

Priceless.

Delar was Greenman, the name he used to threaten a mother and daughter.
Honest Wozzer, was a Puppet for the scumbags
Nool as we all know is a total Nool.
Nool and delar two cheeks of the same arse.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PASOTI - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 10:07 am

Nool
"It used to be the farm- Green Taverners - AFT working together. That was our strapline for about 18 months when Graham/Chris/Wozzer were at the helm.

Then the wannabes started infiltrating when they saw the high esteem the AFT was held in.

Now we have plastic pigs with abuse on them, smear campaigns and back stabbing!"

So sending a white feather to a dying man wasn't abuse?
Getting up a spoof of here to call us paedos wasn't a smear campaign?

And back stabbing you're great at that,

what a fat odious red fake janner you are
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PASOTI - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 11:29 am

And let's not forget Newell flaming and trolling one of our own female members about her mother dying literally the instant he heard the news.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PASOTI - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 11:32 am

And let's not forget that the same female member had also been forcibly moved from her season ticket seat so Webb could set up Foarza Nrede and having her removed from her job of program contributor along with Webb again because she thought JB was a wrongun.
Back to top Go down

PASOTI - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 11:37 am

Shameful. Just shameful from a grown man person and his little Meerkat, De-Lard

Last edited by P.O.I on Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PASOTI - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 11:52 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
I love the Willis story about his son. Probably didnt involve Willis at all and everything to do with his goon of a son and it's usual for any bad news being blamed on ATD not Nool or any of his gang. In the meantime if anyone knows what he sad old loon is on about please post it or pm me. Lest we forget. lol!
Doesn't allow libel, doesn't allow criticism of people with no right to reply....also by saying people are bent does he mean gay or just criminals?
So who are all these ex chairmen he knows so well? Stapes (he can't stand Nool) Macauley (Nool was one of the anti Dan men so I doubt it) Brent (feckin nailed on in fact I'd bet it's just Brent that has these opinions).
Feck off Nool you lying bent wanker.

This is the pint chucking in this business lounge story ears, It wasn’t Newell son that threw the pint but he was egging the thrower on I believe.

Another piece of stupidity in his post is that Celia Ellacott is a Marxist. She was a Liberal Democrat staffer, he really is an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PASOTI - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 12:33 pm

Those Limp Dems are dangerous, underestimate them at your peril.
Back to top Go down
Big Robby

PASOTI - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 3:31 pm

It looks to an outsider that Mr Newell an his gang want to choose the AFT board without having to stand themselves. This is why Mr Newell was all for the AFT when his mates Chris Webb and Wozzer were chairmen but whenever anyone he doesn't like puts themselves forward he has a huge hissy fit which is immediately backed up by his gang of PASOTI mods who are all joined at the hip.

As someone else said there is a distinct lack of support for Newells view from the rank and file but as PASOTI is his and Brents toy they can pretty much post what they want over there.

These creeps would never stand themselves for anything like this that is elected because they are afraid that the truth would hurt when the votes are counted.

If the AFT had used a firm owned by Daz's brother or a relative of postcode for the t-shirts then PASOTI would be singing the praises of the AFT.

I don't exactly know her but I have met Celia on a few occasions and I'm fairly sure that she isn't a Marxist at all and again shows that a select band of Argyle fans are more anti anything they perceive as left wing than they are pro the club, with Ian Newell right in the middle of it all. Sticking up for the elite like James Brent no matter what they actually do or say.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PASOTI - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 3:34 pm

No one in their right mind would vote Nool or any of the Nolligans into power,

That's why he has a problem with the aft,here, freak chat etc,

He can't control it,
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PASOTI - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 3:46 pm

Keep digging there fat boy

site owner

I noticed that. Perhaps they’re on a charm offensive.

A good start would be to get rid of their idiot Chairman!

I wonder if his photo with an inflatable pig will be used.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PASOTI - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 4:08 pm

It still amuses me how he describes Tony as someone who would give a kidney to be someone at Argyle yet the sad old oaf doesn't realise he is describing himself to a tee.

Tagging along in director's boxes with a club tie on when he's nothing to do with the club apart from giving Brent some hand loving in the car on the way home.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PASOTI - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 5:26 pm

The AFT would've been sooo much better if Frank Hitler hadn't been rumbled a few year back Cool
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PASOTI - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 5:52 pm

And yet Nool still reckons Adolf Harper was stitched up by his grand kids or something. I saw his Facebook page, he had likes for NF and BNP and he really is a Muslim hater. Hates homosexuals as well but then we've all seen the old pasoti pages where Nool is blatantly homophobic. He just doesn't like them.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PASOTI - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 6:14 pm

If Nool is talking about "nasty gutted cowards" and the AFT being "Bent"..  and "backstabbing" etc...

Then why isn't Nool talking about his and his fellow Pasoti's moderators role in their traitorous act against the AFT?

https://www.argyletd.com/t1529-deep-throat-on-pasoti

"Deepthroat", probably one of the most disgusting, vile, weirdo, thuggish bullying acts, ever committed on a football message board.  

Well done Nool, you were the perpetrator!
Back to top Go down

PASOTI - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 9:18 pm

Just cannot believe the kowtowing to that bloke, just don’t get it at all.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PASOTI - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 10:23 pm

I've never agreed with you before but bloody hell grasier you are spot on there. It really is astonishing
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PASOTI - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 10:36 pm

Like minded people living in their echo chambers.
Back to top Go down
SteelCannon

SteelCannon

PASOTI - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 1:58 am

I've just been on and posted my two cents worth. I feel a ban is imminent.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PASOTI - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 4:54 am

SteelCannon wrote:

Tremendous post Steely. Might be worth copy and pasting across here before Porkus removes it ?? He'll have kittens when he reads that lol
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PASOTI - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 6:01 am

SteelCannon wrote:

Great post steely , Like you say it will probably get deleted or you might get a ban but its only the truth and sometimes the truth hurts. Its about time someone at the club opened there eyes and did something to stamp out all this shitee
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PASOTI - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 7:28 am

Good post Steely.
Back to top Go down

PASOTI - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 7:58 am

Bleddy good read. Expect logging in problems or that weasel weirdo De-Lar tracking your every online move.
Back to top Go down

PASOTI - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 7:59 am

Excellent post Steelcanon, great you still have the opportunity to fire a salvo like that, although I suspect that’ll be limited in future!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PASOTI - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 8:26 am

Saved for posterity, feck off Nool.

I absolutely cannot believe what I'm reading. I was alerted to this topic yesterday, saw it briefly, then came back here to read it properly before I posted a response.

It absolutely amazes me, that people who have been trying to be 'somebody' for years don't like it when others 'appear' to be doing the same. If you're not a director - you're no more important than me, or anyone else - I don't care if you sit in the directors box...you are NOT a club official. END OF.

I'm getting a bit sick and tired of this constant AFT bashing.

Another thing that people say which really irks me is: they're in it for what they get out of it. What's that then? Certainly not a seat in the directors box! I'm waiting to see what I got out of it, or Bob, or anyone else who came before, with ONE exception - the one everyone says was the best - who got a presidency. I'm not here to debate whether that should have been awarded or not, the fact is, it happened, and that person was the ONLY person to have ever 'gained' anything. Who was that fool in the last panel video you did "well they're all in it for what they can get out of it" - what complete and utter tripe, pal. Absolutely no clue, in what was clearly set up as an AFT bashing exercise except none of the panel knew what they were talking about.

I don't really know why you're in the directors box, Ian, but you are so you are therefore representing the Club so you should show a lot more decorum than you are by tarnishing the AFT board 'bent'. Absolutely disgraceful behavior. Put your ridiculous rivalry with Andy S to one side (lord knows 99% of us are sick to death of hearing about all this 8,9, 10 year old crap) and look at it as a neutral. I certainly think you should apologise to the ones you don't know who you seem to have tarred with same brush. Who in the hell do you, and others think you are?

And I'll tell you one thing about Celia, shall I? That woman shows more determination and puts in more time than probably anyone else - and that was way before I got there. She's there, every match, at that table with some of the others. Rain or shine. But as usual snipers (not just here) will not go anywhere near. And, a 'Marxist' and 'agitator of the highest order' whoever described her as that ought to be thoroughly ashamed of themselves. Disgraceful.

I've got no problem with posting this, we've met, we know each other. I'm not saying anything here that I wouldn't say to you face to face.

You seemed to have no issue with me up until the Trust put in the hybrid challenge under my watch, then texted me within half an hour demanding to know who'd put me up it, were your words as I recall.

Then the was the ACV. Tons of clubs groups have done this, and there could be no argument at the time it started that there was a clear mandate for it to happen, but it was just seen as a jar at the Club. It wasn't. I'm telling you, it wasn't. But you believe whatever you want if it helps you sleep at night.

That's the sort of thing a Trust is set up to do. Things like that. Whatever Andy, or any other future chairman does...they're wrong. Unless of course, the Chairman of the Trust happens to be a mate or someone you like, then they're the best thing ever no matter what they do or don't do.

And lastly, the moans here about behaviours of others??? Well. When everyone else is whiter than white - and I've seen a plethora of evidence from both sides of the fence regarding people who shall remain nameless - well, then you can criticise others. But to be honest, most people think you're all as bad as each other. All want your little slice of Argyle and to be 'someone' , until someone you dislike comes onto the scene. Pathetic, all of it and about time all this crap stopped.

Excuse my French there but since you've already broken some of your own rules up above - I think the word crap is the least of the problems.

But Ian, I think you should withdraw your 'bent' comment. Absolutely deplorable that someone in your position (if you can call it that) should use that sort of talk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PASOTI - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

PASOTI
Page 6 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 41  Next