Punchdrunk
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PASOTI - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 8:30 am

He's gonna blow! Great post Steely shame it will be the last one you make over there. Imagine the reaction if he hadn't already banned nearly anyone with an opposing view to his. Can't wait for his response.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PASOTI - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 8:57 am

Steely just scored a screamer from over 30 yards Laughing
Back to top Go down
Greenlander

Greenlander

PASOTI - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 8:59 am

Get's a thumbs up from me too.

I see the best his wingman can do argue about some technicality regarding the ACV.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PASOTI - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 9:09 am

Cheers for the c&p Ears. Fantastic post Steely.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PASOTI - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 9:10 am

A few golf clubs will be getting wrapped around trees this morning.
Back to top Go down
SteelCannon

SteelCannon

PASOTI - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 11:03 am

One question. I don't know who this De Lar is, but why would he now be tracking my online movements? Not that I've anything to worry about....but I'm sure, unless you're in the police and have a valid reason for doing so, isn't that illegal?
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PASOTI - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 11:25 am

SteelCannon wrote:
One question. I don't know who this De Lar is, but why would he now be tracking my online movements? Not that I've anything to worry about....but I'm sure, unless you're in the police and have a valid reason for doing so, isn't that illegal?

Because he's a sad bastard who collects dossiers on all the anti club stuff and reports it to his masters.

He watches this place and screenshots more than GCHQ monitor ISIS, he's a sad excuse of a man and a complete social leper and stinks of piss too.
Back to top Go down

PASOTI - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 12:04 pm

Yea Man wrote:
SteelCannon wrote:

Because he's a sad bastard who collects dossiers on all the anti club stuff and reports it to his masters.

He watches this place and screenshots more than GCHQ monitor ISIS, he's a sad excuse of a man and a complete social leper and stinks of piss too.

And the fake yank accent to impress people he doesn't know. How Toe-curling for a 54 year old freak!

PASOTI - Page 7 Jr_de-10

Last edited by P.O.I on Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PASOTI - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 12:05 pm

I’m not easily wound up but that fella has a knack of doing quite easily
Back to top Go down

PASOTI - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 12:13 pm

Some damning retorts and salient points made about why ATD exists from some posters on Nool's rant. Especially from 'Two Large Pasties' and 'Princerock'. Then, to spoil it, De-larf has wanked over his dossier collection and dug up some ACV crap from 1864 and of course, Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, duly obliges with his tongue up the owners arse.

All followed by an embarrassing, and inevitable climb-down from the Peterborough 80's thug.

Cringworthy bollox. Certainly brightened up my day. Roll on the Summer.

PS: Off you scuttle with your screen shot, Piss-shoes. Your master awaits. FREAK!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PASOTI - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 2:36 pm

It's alright cos Nools had three emails saying how brilliant and fair he is. lol!
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PASOTI - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 2:42 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
It's alright cos Nools had three emails saying how brilliant and fair he is. lol!

What he didn't say was they're all from different email accounts but all by the same person, Ian Newell himself lol!
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PASOTI - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 3:13 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

What he didn't say was they're all from different email accounts but all by the same person, Ian Newell himself lol!

3 from the space ship pilot
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PASOTI - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 4:11 pm

Show me the money, the shite owner knows no shame.

We have launched the Tenant Advertising campaign on Pasoti once more.

These differ from the national advertising we do as the random show rate is far higher and can be seen 1000 times per week at various times of day and night. I also commit a specific forum to local tenant advertisers, explain the Argyle supporter link to all of 6,000 registered users.

At peak times (usually match days) we have over 3,700 watchers on line, and ALL of these people are captive and can't avoid to notice the advertising on the site.

The average hit rate per month is 770,000 people and the average ’stick time’ on our site is over 7 minutes, so you can see, whatever message you need to get across, PASOTI is a very cheap and easy way to let local people know what you have to tell them. Plus of course, you get to support PAFC as the money always goes to Argyle related good things. It might be PACSA, PADSA, 50/50 or indeed PAFC direct. :scarf:

I have three slots left (this year I have lost two and gained three :greensmile:)

Also, this year for the first time, the main discussion forum is up for sponsorship. :shocked:

If you are interested, please PM me.

Thanks
Porky

Why the feck does a forum need sponsorship,
We get on okay with out it.
Also nice inflated numbered there nool....

Stick that in your dossier piss stain
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PASOTI - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 4:51 pm

Why does Pasoti need sponsorship, which it never ever did before Ian Newell bought it?

The Pasoti flow chart goes something like this....

Ian Newell is desperate to ‘be someone’ at Argyle>>>

>>>Ian Newell buys Pasoti>>>

>>>Ian and his fellow Mods in collusion with his fairy Godfather Nikkk sets up fake auctions>>>

>>>Nikkk (surprise surprise) wins said excessively paid fake auctions>>>

>>>Ian donates this to Argyle & his new bestie who he now chauffeurs to games>>>

>>>Ian gets a club tie and a seat in the Directors Box>>>

>>>Nikkk financially implodes>>>

>>>Ian needs a new revenue stream to maintain his D Box privileges>>>

>>>Pasoti becomes a Forum version of the clickbait Herald>>>

>>>The End.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PASOTI - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 4:56 pm

As soon as Nool is caught with his trousers down (again) he resorts to the charidee line whilst firing up his multis like cnutish green to say how honest and upstanding he is. Anyway talking about bent acting like a charity and in fact mentioning charity all the time whilst not actually being a charity is more than dodgy. Let's not forget him buying British Royal Legion poppy pins and marking them up with all proceeds going to "good things" ie, bungos overspend.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PASOTI - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 5:35 pm

Hallet and Back could put a stop to Nool/delars bullying and abuse of Andy Symons and celia now by banning them form homepark whether in Backs case its because nool unbeleivably was an ex policeman i dont know, but its a scandal what these bullys get up to.
Why should Celia as a woman be bullied with no right of reply by the odius nool ? Hallet and Back must know about nool sending a white feather to a dying fan so how much more  bullying and abuse to volunteers and innocent people have to put up from this thug  before Plymouth Argyle take action?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PASOTI - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 5:56 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Hallet and Back could put a stop to Nool/delars bullying and abuse of Andy Symons and celia now by banning them form homepark whether in Backs case its because nool unbeleivably was an ex policeman i dont know, but its a scandal what these bullys get up to.
Why should Celia as a woman be bullied with no right of reply by the odius nool ? Hallet and Back must know about nool sending a white feather to a dying fan so how much more  bullying and abuse to volunteers and innocent people have to put up from this thug  before Plymouth Argyle take action?

Seems like he's either still a useful idiot or SH daren't touch him in case it upsets mr 30%.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PASOTI - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 6:50 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Maybe we should all text that new number Argyle put out to report abuse lol!
Back to top Go down

PASOTI - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 8:12 pm

Credit to our own “Prince Rock” for having a swing as well.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PASOTI - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 8:20 pm

Yea Man wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Hallet claims to be big on community things, so what his he going to do when Andy Celia etc, all democratically elected and who give up their time to help the club via the trust, get dogs abuse from Nool whose only mandate was he paid for Pasoti and runs a dictatorship, if Hallet refuses to act against the Thug Nool, it will prove all this talk about Community is just Bollocks.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PASOTI - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 10:51 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Credit to our own “Prince Rock” for having a swing as well.

Fair play to him.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PASOTI - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 10:56 pm

Yea Man wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

You read my mind. lol!
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PASOTI - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2019 7:36 am

Newell certainly had his arse handed to him by Steely.
Suspect plenty of bent golf clubs up Staddy yesterday whilst licking his wounds
Back to top Go down

PASOTI - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2019 7:46 am

Just had some spare time to trawl through the thread on pasoti and I am afraid nothing surprises me - I'm sure some bright spark has already captured it for posterity. It's no wonder so many were kicked off or left voluntarily the dictatorship - the poor guys keyboard must made of titanium it takes such a battering!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PASOTI - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

PASOTI
Page 7 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 41  Next