harvetheslayer
Tgwu
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Jethro

Jethro

WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 5:21 pm

cushion watch looks interesting
Back to top Go down
Big Robby

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 5:21 pm

So is it only the seats some mugs have spent £200 on that have been ripped out? Surly a labourer could take them all out in a couple of hours
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 5:36 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Can you imagine the main fans forum at the Spurs development talking about the luxury the furnishings the splendour of the layout and the time lapse phtography of the emerging stages
At Argyle the main focus is a stepladder.....with a shirt

jocolor king jocolor

Symbolises Argo perfectly, I would suggest putting a bobble hat on top of the shirt to add the finishing touch.

Ware Plimuff Argo ware alwayz be shit.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 7:43 pm

Some people will watch anything on a screen, I'm not one of them. Sleep
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 10:21 am

Dead as a dodo both cams
Cam 2 shows a digger bucket in the middle discarded obviously bored with the inaction so its dropped anchor begging for work at Brents Argyle
Was this what I expected 50 years ago as a 7-8 old going with my brother at front of lyndhurst.

Embarrassed to even be associated any more with this basket case of a club. Pray Hallett will move things forward I really am and remove every tainted aspect of this shyster from the club
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 11:39 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Dead as a dodo both cams
Cam 2 shows a digger bucket in the middle discarded obviously bored with the inaction so its dropped anchor begging for work at Brents Argyle
Was this what I expected 50 years ago as a 7-8 old going with my brother at front of lyndhurst.

Embarrassed to even be associated any more with this basket case of a club. Pray Hallett will move things forward I really am and remove every tainted aspect of this shyster from the club

They are taking the spoils from the new changing room site, they have two to three lorries taking it away. They have moved the cam so you can see it better.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 12:57 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Dead as a dodo both cams

It's not just work happening in vision of Cams 1 & 2 believe it or not....but Cam 2 has shown earth being moved nearer the pitch boundary.....and Cam 1 is at the moment showing seats being removed the far end of the upper tier.

Obviously your looking at it through your ATD tinted glasses set on ultimate negative results.... Rolling Eyes

They are also breaking down that mountain of rubble into usable aggregate....using a ginormous rock crunching machine.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 1:05 pm

zyph wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Dead as a dodo both cams

It's not just work happening in vision of Cams 1 & 2 believe it or not....but Cam 2 has shown earth being moved nearer the pitch boundary.....and Cam 1 is at the moment showing seats being removed the far end of the upper tier.

Which they have had permission to do for just shy of 4 months. Planning permission doesnt exist to do more nor is any contract signed for main works
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 1:10 pm

They've gone to lunch now....so nothing happening at the moment ok.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 2:49 pm

FOOKIN hell Zippers Youm getting desperate now. Fair enough some things are happening but there is no way that this resembles a £6.5m job, not yet.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 5:35 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
FOOKIN hell Zippers Youm getting desperate now. Fair enough some things are happening but there is no way that this resembles a £6.5m job, not yet.

That was for...harvetheslayer....just in case he thought there wasn't any work being down today....he does see things in a depressing way with his ATD tinted glasses.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 5:49 pm

zyph wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

That was for...harvetheslayer....just in case he thought there wasn't any work being down today....he does see things in a depressing way with his ATD tinted glasses.

Zyph I see a complete fiasco and a pile of absolute crap. Theres not a green tint on Newells farm that wouldnt honestly admit this is completely abysmal and has been since day 1....Theres a green portacabin overlooking the pitch like a marooned tardis
December 2017 the club had planning permission subject to conditions. The clowns didnt even attempt rectifying any of them until May 25th 2018 and the main one the drainage is no further forward than 4 months ago and its September in a few days

There will be no work on the main stand this year. What you're seeing before you retort is enablement work

Its a monumental lash up but entirely predictable under Brents watch who simply doesnt give a rats ass
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 5:13 am

You'd think, seeing as the refurb is in full flow according to the Porkington Post, that a full on 24/7 operation would be in place to get our grandstand masterpiece ready asap.

Must be (another) tea-break! Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 7:45 am

Started early on web2 this morning, first lorries been and gone. Where are they taking it?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 8:00 am

I checked in for the first time...

I see nothing except a single fellow walking around kicking stones.. It's 8AM in the morning.

Really?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 8:03 am

Rickler wrote:

I see nothing except a single fellow walking around kicking stones..  It's 8AM in the morning.

Really?

That constitutes a busy day on the worlds slowest construction site.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 8:06 am

Rickler wrote:

I see nothing except a single fellow walking around kicking stones..  It's 8AM in the morning.

Really?

Two lorries have gone with full spoil, they be back when they dump it. I asking where are they taking it.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 8:57 am

Cam 2 three blokes looking at the scene and a digger next to a hole. cam 1 looking at Moanflower seats, all go innit.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 10:05 am

Tgwu wrote:
Rickler wrote:

Really?

Two lorries have gone with full spoil, they be back when they dump it. I asking where are they taking it.

To a tip I would imagine. Boringdon?
Back to top Go down
TheDuke

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 25 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 11:32 am

More than one digger now!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 25 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 9:30 am

People walking their dogs in the park. feck all else happening on either camera. Looks like it is raining.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 25 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 11:42 am

If I get chance later will pop up see what's going on
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 25 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 12:27 pm

Enroute for a look got an hour till my train back to kill
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 25 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 12:47 pm

Two vans by block 8 they apear to be measuring something, 3 blokes in moanflower ripping out seats one guy was working next to gate 27 but has just left
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 25 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 12:52 pm

Few of first team about Smith brown and the guy from Cardiff apart from that feck all else going on and don't know how to post the photos from my phone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WEB CAMs WATCH   WEB CAMs WATCH - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

WEB CAMs WATCH
Page 25 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31 ... 37  Next