akagreengull
harvetheslayer
seadog
Bob Crow
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Tommy Robinson - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 9:56 pm

Thanks for that Pat, at least some organisations still publish exact figures of where the money goes and who gets what. Any chance of shedding the same spotlight on J Brent Esq ? Just asking like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 10:53 pm

Rickler wrote:
beesrus wrote:
TJOA wrote:
Always easier to make someone else the bad guy.

That'll be why Brent, Hallett and Nool demonise the freaks and weirdos then. I'm learning loads today.

Oh the irony....

Infamy, infamy ......... LOL
Mention Hallett in possibly derogatory terms and up pops Rickler. Easy stuff.
Back to top Go down
TJOA

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 11:36 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
TJOA wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
I'm loving the irony of Tommy Robinson supporters  explaining that the Nazi salutes and arrests for violence were small in number and aren't representative of them.

Interesting how they suddenly believe a small number of extremists shouldn't tarnish an entire group...

Extreme left infiltrators on a mission to discredit.

:lol!:  :lol!:
Perhaps it was actually extreme right, pretending to be the extreme left, pretending to be the extreme right to discredit them? It's all actors, right?
You'd know about pretending, How are Everton ?

I admire your dedication to the accusation, shame the intellect isn't matching. Again, you remind me a lot of Mr Newell.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 11:38 pm

beesrus wrote:
Rickler wrote:
beesrus wrote:
TJOA wrote:
Always easier to make someone else the bad guy.

That'll be why Brent, Hallett and Nool demonise the freaks and weirdos then. I'm learning loads today.

Oh the irony....

Infamy, infamy ......... LOL
Mention Hallett in possibly derogatory terms and up pops Rickler. Easy stuff.

Mention Hallett, Brent, Derek Adams or practically anybody at PAFC and up pops you to "demonise" them, no matter what subject.   You're obsessed to the point of being weird.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 11:49 pm

I reckon TJ is a bit of a Hallett fan, just like you.
Won't be long before you're praising both owners. You're not far off it now. What will it take ? a bit more leg room ?
Back to top Go down
TJOA

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 12:09 am

I'm sure you do, Bees. You have a vivid imagination. Fortunately, I know who I do and don't like, and don't need to rely on crowdsourcing that information. Thank you for the efforts though.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 2:38 am

TJOA wrote:
I'm sure you do, Bees. You have a vivid imagination. Fortunately, I know who I do and don't like, and don't need to rely on crowdsourcing that information. Thank you for the efforts though.

Doesn't matter what you say or do TJ.  The insane old fool that is Beesy has divined you're a 'bad un' and a yellow star you shall be given.  He''ll repeat it enough that a few dimwits like him will start repeating it as a fact, making you eligible to be called a twat! Welcome to big bully Beesy's ATD.

I'm apparently now close to "praising" Brent?  What this latest, stupid, ludicrous piece of drivel is based on, is anyone's guess?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 9:25 am

alannotivvy wrote:
TJOA wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
I'm loving the irony of Tommy Robinson supporters  explaining that the Nazi salutes and arrests for violence were small in number and aren't representative of them.

Interesting how they suddenly believe a small number of extremists shouldn't tarnish an entire group...

Extreme left infiltrators on a mission to discredit.

lol!  lol!
Perhaps it was actually extreme right, pretending to be the extreme left, pretending to be the extreme right to discredit them? It's all actors, right?
You'd know about pretending, How are Everton ?

Who is this on the farm?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 11:24 am

Not seen or heard anything about this on the news, must've missed it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5838589/Oxford-child-sex-gang-jailed-75-YEARS.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 11:58 am

Les Miserable wrote:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5838589/Oxford-child-sex-gang-jailed-75-YEARS.html

They probably kept it quiet so these scum bags could get convicted without fear of the trial collapsing due to the idiocy of Yaxley-Lennon and his ilk.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 12:41 pm

Keeping things quiet? Sound almost like censorship.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 1:36 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

They probably kept it quiet so these scum bags could get convicted without fear of the trial collapsing due to the idiocy of Yaxley-Lennon and his ilk.

Kept it quiet, even after conviction lol. That's why we're in this mess, nothing to see, move along. Enablers one and all, shameful.

Couple England fans get into a tear up at the WC and it'll be wall to wall, even pre conviction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 1:46 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Kept it quiet, even after conviction lol.  That's why we're in this mess, nothing to see, move along.  Enablers one and all, shameful.

Couple England fans get into a tear up at the WC and it'll be wall to wall, even pre conviction.

What is the solution then?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 2:51 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Kept it quiet, even after conviction lol.  That's why we're in this mess, nothing to see, move along.  Enablers one and all, shameful.

There are many things that could be done to disrupt the activities of these gangs, I'm sure most thinking people realise that. Those responsible for the cover ups, apologists and even those unwilling or too stupid to admit that there is a problem must, if they're being honest with themselves, realise that there is. Firstly and probably most importantly, organisations who for years have been treading on eggshells in fear of upsetting the 'community', Government, local authorities, police and the vast majority of the mainstream media need to unshackle themselves and 'go public' so to speak, then perhaps everyone will feel able to talk about it, not just us racists.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 3:09 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

There are many things that could be done to disrupt the activities of these gangs, I'm sure most thinking people realise that. Those responsible for the cover ups, apologists and even those unwilling or too stupid to admit that there is a problem must, if they're being honest with themselves, realise that there is. Firstly and probably most importantly, organisations who for years have been treading on eggshells in fear of upsetting the 'community', Government, local authorities, police and the vast majority of the mainstream media need to unshackle themselves and 'go public' so to speak, then perhaps everyone will feel able to talk about it, not just us racists.

It’s easy to avoid being called a racist by not being a racist.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 3:22 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Anything else?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 3:25 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Anything else?

That’s pretty much it. It’s not difficult.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 3:29 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Anything else?

No opinions on the points I raised?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 3:56 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Anything else?

I disagree with your opinions of the current situation and I don’t think you have offered any solutions. We can talk about the issues of grooming freely.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 4:39 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Anything else?

I disagree with your opinions of the current situation and I don’t think you have offered any solutions. We can talk about the issues of grooming freely.

What are your opinions of the current situation and what, if any, would your solutions be?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 4:41 pm

All you've done there Les, is said "let's talk about it"
That will not change criminal behaviour. Just another talking shop.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 4:47 pm

No bees, I've said let's not be afraid to talk about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 4:50 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Anything else?

What are your opinions of the current situation and what, if any, would your solutions be?

Concentrate on the fact that this is a grooming and paedophilia issue and don’t let the issue be hijacked by those who want to make it about race.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 5:01 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Anything else?

Concentrate on the fact that this is a grooming and paedophilia issue and don’t let the issue be hijacked by those who want to make it about race.

Therein lies the problem though. The moment the point is raised that these huge community paedophilia and grooming rings are muslim men, you take issue with that Frank.. Does acknowledging and noting that there’s evidently an issue in a lot of these male muslim communities not need to be highlighted?

For me it does.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 5:02 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
No bees, I've said let's not be afraid to talk about it.
Talk about it then Les. So, is gang pimping and prostitution is a new thing in this country ?
And while we're talking about it, is it immigrant muslim men or British Muslim men you are worried about ?
And is it a Muslim men thing or is it an Asian men thing who might not be Muslim ?

Last edited by beesrus on Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tommy Robinson
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next