seadog
Bob Crow
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Tommy Robinson - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 7:37 pm

The founder of the EDL, violent, girlfriend beater, attacker of policemen, traveller under false documents, football hooligan, mortgage fraudster, serial contempter of British justice, druggie, racist piece of shit and poster boy for the entire neo-fascist agenda "Tommy Robinson" has been booted off Facebook and Instagram for being a racist piece of shit who is deliberately trying to fuel racial tensions, I see.

Can't say I am surprised about anything here other than how long it took.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 8:22 pm

good news and no mistake.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 10:08 pm

Sad day for freedom of speech.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 10:54 pm

What cracks me up is if it was a jihadi, non British, non white "piece of shit" Frank would be as quiet as a church mouse, fact.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 11:55 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:

Not that there is any such thing anyway but why?

FB just like ATD can do what it likes, set its own rules and interpret them how they please.

He can still say anything he wants and probably will in the darker fringes of the white supremacist circles he so dilligently courts.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 12:03 am

Les Miserable wrote:
What cracks me up is if it was a jihadi, non British, non white "piece of shit" Frank would be as quiet as a church mouse, fact.

You say that as if you think it might be true. Astonishing.

I have no time for any Jihadis or those who share their disgusting videos on FB either but I have never seen anybody on here trying to excuse them or say anything other than to condemn them.

I wish I could say the same about the founder of the EDL, violent, girlfriend beater, attacker of policemen, traveller under false documents, football hooligan, mortgage fraudster, serial contempter of British justice, druggie, racist piece of shit and poster boy for the entire neo-fascist agenda "Tommy Robinson".

We all know his real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, right?

So why does he travel on a passport in the name "Paul Harris" (when he uses his own)?

And why does everybody refer to him as "Tommy Robinson"?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 4:07 am

^^
Whatever Robinson is a lothsome piece of shit and hopefully at some point a long stretch awaits
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 4:14 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
^^
Whatever Robinson is a lothsome piece of shit and hopefully at some point a long stretch awaits

So says the man who once went by the username of "General Rastus".
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 4:49 am

Rickler wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
^^

Whats your fecking problem now Goose ??
You comparing me with Robinson now numbnuts...??

Twat....keep trolling me and I'll continue to retort. Kindly note yet again who instigates it 24/7
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 5:03 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Rickler wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
^^

Twat....keep trolling me and I'll continue to retort. Kindly note yet again who instigates it 24/7

Yes I am comparing you to Robinson. My "fecking problem" is, you're a pile of hypocritical racist shit. You're just too stupid to realise it.

Retort all you want. Each time you do, you just dig a bigger hole.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 6:53 am

Rickler wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Rickler wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
^^

Yes I am comparing you to Robinson.  My "fecking problem" is, you're a pile of hypocritical racist shit.  You're just too stupid to realise it.

Retort all you want.  Each time you do, you just dig a bigger hole.

Seriously just feck off you odious fat cretin.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 6:58 am

Dear oh dear your day is going from bad to worse Ricks ole boy......

Tommy Robinson - Page 11 Shit10
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 7:22 am

Oh dear..... Simon loves a wannabe too. Normal, lower league service resumed. 1500 plus Avivas to Sunderland. Just embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 8:07 am

Tringreen wrote:
Oh dear..... Simon loves a wannabe too. Normal, lower league service resumed. 1500 plus Avivas to Sunderland. Just embarrassing.

The defining moment where Hallett was confirmed as Brent Mk 2 cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 8:29 am

Earwegoagain wrote:

It isnt. He can still say what he wants when he wants, but facebook have decided they don't want it on their platform. Its totally within reason for them not to allow a multiply convicted thug to solicite for donations from mugs which have, amongst other things, paid for his house or allow him to stir up hate.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 8:34 am

lol! Two birds with one stone or doing a "Freathy" as it's known on ATD.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 8:35 am

harvetheslayer wrote:

Also proof that Hallett has brushed the fat slug off his trouser leg.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 5:41 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

No surprise that the Rastus racist idiot known as Harvetheslayer missed that point completely.  Does Harve seriously think that SH is going to blank Nool?  Hallett isn't stupid like Harve is.  SH knows the Pasoti mud slinging assassination would start immediately.

As for me being fat...  LOL.  I don't know anybody else in the world apart from Harve would make that claim.  Then again, when you read what else Harve claims, it's no surprise he is wide of the mark by a mile.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 6:27 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

keep your friends close, your enemies closer
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 3:12 am

My take on this is that the majority shareholder was warned about the pig and was initially keeping him at arms length. However, trying to maintain support for the club from the easily led janner nation and as a result, money in the bank, requires the support of those whose influence and deviousness is best kept onside.
Owners of serious investing wealth would not give the pig the time of day, as he's as common as muck and parochial.

Needs must, from the investment manager.

Very sad .
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 8:12 am

Rickler wrote:

As for me being fat...  LOL.  I don't know anybody else in the world apart from Harve would make that claim.  Then again, when you read what else Harve claims, it's no surprise he is wide of the mark by a mile.

***Topless selfie time***

cheers

Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 11:08 am

What's strangely ironic about Tommy Stephen Yaxley Robinsons Lemon is that without the likes of SFD constantly highlighting everything he does the majority of us would be unaware of his actions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 9:34 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

You say that as if you think it might be true. Astonishing.

I have no time for any Jihadis or those who share their disgusting videos on FB either but I have never seen anybody on here trying to excuse them or say anything other than to condemn them.

I wish I could say the same about the founder of the EDL, violent, girlfriend beater, attacker of policemen, traveller under false documents, football hooligan, mortgage fraudster, serial contempter of British justice, druggie, racist piece of shit and poster boy for the entire neo-fascist agenda "Tommy Robinson".

We all know his real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, right?

So why does he travel on a passport in the name "Paul Harris" (when he uses his own)?

And why does everybody refer to him as "Tommy Robinson"?

Why do you keep reminding us ?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 4:30 am

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

No surprise that the Rastus racist idiot known as Harvetheslayer missed that point completely.  Does Harve seriously think that SH is going to blank Nool?  Hallett isn't stupid like Harve is.  SH knows the Pasoti mud slinging assassination would start immediately.

Still trolling Goose I see... afro afro
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 4:32 am

Tringreen wrote:
My take on this is that the majority shareholder was warned about the pig and was initially keeping him at arms length. However, trying to maintain support for the club from the easily led janner nation and as a result, money in the bank, requires the support of those whose influence and deviousness is best kept onside.
Owners of serious investing wealth would not give the pig the time of day, as he's as common as muck and parochial.

Needs must, from the investment manager.

Very sad .

Tell that to the trolling fat geezer from LA desperately missing his ole mucker Bees...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tommy Robinson
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next