akagreengull
harvetheslayer
seadog
Bob Crow
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Tommy Robinson - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 11:38 am

So, let me get this right, in your world 17.4 million of 63 million is a clear majority ? Thanks for that Earwig. Good this democracy thing.
The sort of logic that says everyone watched the latest royal wedding, when plainly more people did not watch it than did.
For some reason, the ratings proaganda merchants include children in their viewing figures. Whatever could be going on there ? LOL
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 12:14 pm

beesrus wrote:
I don't read the comments like that at all, Les. No idea what has been going on with the Blue Robbo bully boys, being a tv free household and news/propaganda averse in such tawdry matters.
But I assumed Frank's drift was these people want the rule of an independent Westminster government and associated sovereign laws, but then complain when those very laws kick their sort into touch. It wasn't Brussels putting their man behind bars, just plain old English law, that's been around for a very looooong time, rightly or wrongly. A lot more of that to come I would imagine.
For those of their number that are ardent fans of the Eu, perhaps they should appeal to the European court of Justice/human rights/supreme court, or whatever it is called, while they still have the chance.

This.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 12:27 pm

I'm loving the irony of Tommy Robinson supporters explaining that the Nazi salutes and arrests for violence were small in number and aren't representative of them.

Interesting how they suddenly believe a small number of extremists shouldn't tarnish an entire group...
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 1:35 pm

Exactly, the very small, tiny number of bomb, knife and vehicle attacks by Muslims across Europe are just part and parcel of living in a tolerant multi cultural society...
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 1:45 pm

Once again the superfluous usage of the word "Muslim". It isn't just Muslims, is it?

I'm equally distressed by all such acts whatever religion those who commit them adopt and see no theological hierarchy to their awfulness.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 1:51 pm

it isn't just Muslims but they do seem to perform more peaceful religion type activities than any other one.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 2:08 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
I'm loving the irony of Tommy Robinson supporters  explaining that the Nazi salutes and arrests for violence were small in number and aren't representative of them.

Interesting how they suddenly believe a small number of extremists shouldn't tarnish an entire group...

Extreme left infiltrators on a mission to discredit.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 2:18 pm

beesrus wrote:
So, let me get this right, in your world 17.4 million of 63 million is a clear majority ? Thanks for that Earwig. Good this democracy thing.
The sort of logic that says everyone watched the latest royal wedding, when plainly more people did not watch it than did.
For some reason, the ratings proaganda merchants include children in their viewing figures. Whatever could be going on there ? LOL

Like it or not it's the world you live in and only the people that voted are counted. I'm sure Franny would have an alternative where all Gaurdian readers get coupons for extra votes to represent their view that they are the only ones clever enough to have a worthwhile opinion on weighty matters such as these.
Bees makes it sound like the Bush election when it wasn't Brexit was 51 to 49 so a majority, you can dress it up how you like leave won. Period.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 2:27 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
I'm loving the irony of Tommy Robinson supporters  explaining that the Nazi salutes and arrests for violence were small in number and aren't representative of them.

You have some real double values Franny. It's obvious that you are saying that Tommy Robinsons extremist mates tarnish their whole group yet you'd be wringing your knickers if anyone said that Muslim extremists tarnish the whole Islamic world?
I wouldn't bother to argue with anyone regarding this character, his associates and affiliated groups normally but you wind everybody up by your holier than thou attitude and you believe that somehow you are more outraged than anybody else about it, chuck in your sly digs at trying to paint many, many other people as somehow culpable for right wing extremism by voting leave and you deserve everything you get.
What's more if people like you didn't Mank on about this guy endlessly he would have disappeared a long time ago you're feeding the beast, let it die.
If you want to remoan then do it on the relevant thread.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 4:58 pm

His name is not "Tommy Robinson".
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 5:01 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Of course.

Hadn't thought of that. Silly me.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 5:06 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
His name is not "Tommy Robinson".

I wouldn't really know.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 5:16 pm

You do now.

His name is Sean Yeabsley-Lennon.

Everything about him is fake except his bigotry.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 5:25 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
You do now.

Everything about him is fake except his bigotry.

Thanks Sir Francis.
Back to top Go down
TJOA

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 5:34 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

:lol!:  :lol!:
Perhaps it was actually extreme right, pretending to be the extreme left, pretending to be the extreme right to discredit them? It's all actors, right?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 5:49 pm

Yes, how naive of me to think that the extreme left would even consider such a thing. Nazi salutes were a thing of the eighties and in this country at least are a very rare sight nowadays, even among the 'extreme right' unless of course you are trying too hard to emphasise a point. Who knows, who cares?
Back to top Go down
TJOA

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 5:56 pm

Always easier to make someone else the bad guy.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 5:56 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
You do now.

Wrong. It's Stephen Yaxley-Lennon.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 6:00 pm

Not making anyone the bad guy, twitching your right arm back and forth is hardly child rape on an industrial scale.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 7:09 pm

TJOA wrote:

That'll be why Brent, Hallett and Nool demonise the freaks and weirdos then. I'm learning loads today.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 7:24 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
You do now.

Wrong. It's Stephen Yaxley-Lennon.

I don't really care.

The point is that he is not "Tommy Robinson".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 7:28 pm

TJOA wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

lol!  lol!
Perhaps it was actually extreme right, pretending to be the extreme left, pretending to be the extreme right to discredit them? It's all actors, right?
You'd know about pretending, How are Everton ?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 8:37 pm

beesrus wrote:
TJOA wrote:

That'll be why Brent, Hallett and Nool demonise the freaks and weirdos then. I'm learning loads today.

Oh the irony....
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 8:49 pm

Has the OP gone, or does he still think the "reporter" was hard done by?

In a previous life I had some dealings with the real Bob Crow (RIP). No way would he have supported the suggestion that there was any miscarriage of justice in this sorry affair.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 9:15 pm

as of 2012 Bob Crow's basic salary at the RMT was £89,805.[37] The union also paid £10,313 of National Insurance contributions to the state and £34,429 into his pension pot in 2012.[
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tommy Robinson
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next