harvetheslayer
Dingle
akagreengull
lawnmowerman
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 7:18 am

Homeslice wrote:
“Our gratitude towards PADSA extends to its members and volunteers; our working relationship, based on mutual trust and regular dialogue, is a very effective way of making progress.”

Did anyone else read that as a veiled dig at other supporters organisations?
Perhaps they shouldn't have made the GAGWG so bleddy secretive then and published ways that 'ordinary supporters' could put our points of view, or ask questions, for our 'representatives'!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 7:52 am

BBC1 wrote:
Homeslice wrote:
“Our gratitude towards PADSA extends to its members and volunteers; our working relationship, based on mutual trust and regular dialogue, is a very effective way of making progress.”

Perhaps they shouldn't have made the GAGWG so bleddy secretive then and published ways that 'ordinary supporters' could put our points of view, or ask questions, for our 'representatives'!

Aimed at the GTs after the “confusion” over who was going to pay for the crane?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 10:38 am

Homeslice wrote:

Probably a gold star for PADSA being subservient to the club. I personally haven't got a lot of time for them. They seem to follow the ATOS scoring for who is deemed disabled or not. I asked several times if there was something that could be done to maybe reserve some parking for less abled supporters as well (which was me at the time although not classed as disabled I could barely walk 100yds). I was told to get there earlier, I explained that I often worked on a Saturday and on a busy day you'd need to be there at 12 o'clock. I was just mugged off with excuses then just plain ignored. The fact is they couldn't be bothered to spend time on the problem it's easier to just say you aren't disabled unless you use a wheelchair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 12:31 pm

So the capacity for next season is 12.500.

How long will it take some aviva beards or indeed the shyster brent to blame that for lack of funds being available for del to spend this summer?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 1:10 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
Homeslice wrote:

I must have missed that one!
What happened there then?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 2:26 pm

BBC1 wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
Homeslice wrote:

It was over the relocation of the GTs shed to the top of the car park. From a conversation it was the first time the GT's had realised they had got into bed with an utter snake but were already balls deep into the contract for the new club house and had to grin and bear it
Doubtless Brent got his own way no chance of that odious character putting his hand in his pocket
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 3:21 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
Homeslice wrote:

It was over the relocation of the GTs shed to the top of the car park. From a conversation it was the first time the GT's had realised they had got into bed with an utter snake but were already balls deep into the contract for the new club house and had to grin and bear it
Doubtless Brent got his own way no chance of that odious character putting his hand in his pocket

lol! Comedy feckin gold that is. Brenty teaching the GTs that charity begins at home. If I was Woz I'd deduct the lift price from the first "donation" to Brent's limited company. How this is charity is totally feckin beyond me but hey ho I'm just a hater.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 3:25 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
Homeslice wrote:

lol! Comedy feckin gold that is. Brenty teaching the GTs that charity begins at home. If I was Woz I'd deduct the lift price from the first "donation" to Brent's limited company. How this is charity is totally feckin beyond me but hey ho I'm just a hater.
The GT's are a Limited Company. (at the moment anyway)
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 10:54 am

Just put some photos up on freechat taken this morning little point reproducing here as absolutely nothing going on as regards construction or demolition. All come to a complete halt as expected
Only thing different from last week was the Disabled stands uprights are gone and Nikks Postboxes

Oh and someones hit a water pipe at the top end and clearly unable to shut it off laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 11:19 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Just put some photos up on freechat taken this morning little point reproducing here as absolutely nothing going on as regards construction or demolition. All come to a complete halt as expected
Only thing different from last week was the Disabled stands uprights are gone and Nikks Postboxes

Oh and someones hit a water pipe at the top end and clearly unable to shut it off laugh

You can laugh, I only hope we're not on a meter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 11:36 am

Hope no one has swiped the post boxes.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 11:56 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Heads will roll on this one.... ld
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 12:11 pm

alannotivvy wrote:

Did it have a sticker on, if so lets have it back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 1:08 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

It's ok, I believe we're connected to the Life Centre supply (on the QT of course) popcorn
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 2:28 pm

Ransom Demand BORA are asking £500 for the safe return of one of there postboxes I believe
(Ransom will be reinvested in fighting the Brent out cause). Lol
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 2:43 pm

BORA? Subsidiary of HOF?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 3:28 pm

no chance of the B.O.R.A. getting closed down [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 3:29 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
no chance of the B.O.R.A. getting closed down  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] lol!
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 5:05 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
no chance of the B.O.R.A. getting closed down  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Requests to join average 11 a day with just one member accepted in May who passed initiation
I am however totally bribable and a case of Fosters a jesters hat and an Ivor Dewdney extra large ensures immediate acceptance to the top table cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 7:05 pm

Tgwu wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:

Did it have a sticker on, if so lets have it back.

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 7:14 am

ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!! look at what you could have won.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 7:28 am

And almost two months since our last home game.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 8:57 am

Yet Jon Back claims it all systems go as does Steve from Greens on screen who its clear from his email is totally oblivious to whats going on behind the scenes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 9:39 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Yet Jon Back claims it all systems go as does Steve from Greens on screen who its clear from his email is totally oblivious to whats going on behind the scenes

i don't know about you but I make it mid June. Has the contract been signed off with the main contractor?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 9:47 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

i don't know about you but I make it mid June. Has the contract been signed off with the main contractor?

Certainly is Hugh no question. Absolutely no announcement as such but GL events obviously mentioned on many occasions..... As such on this occasion I dont think there will be a major announcement because to do so will open the club to multiple links which I've kept from the Club from Hallett and Jon Back, who have clearly indicated they're already on board and to suddenly plaster the Herald with major contract just signed will leave them looking like the fools they are

Could be wrong but expect it will be done in the background
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mankover all action Thread.
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next