Tgwu
Les Miserable
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Innocent Egbunike

Innocent Egbunike

Taylor injury - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 6:02 pm

Adams suggesting on iFollow that Saturday’s squad is unchanged from Rochdale, minus Ainsworth
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 7:36 pm

Yes Senior Greens were told today at meeting Taylor confirmed as out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 8:11 pm

hes clearly not going to play again this season or indeed for the club again
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 8:25 pm

Good as gone, season over.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 8:46 pm

Any bets on where he's gone? I reckon Pompey

BRENT OUT NOW
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 8:57 pm

lol! Careful Freathers
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 9:18 pm

Coming together nicely for the big playoff push. geek jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 10:43 pm

Freathy wrote:
Any bets on where he's gone?  I reckon Pompey

BRENT OUT NOW

Probably a more ambitious club willing to pay more money than Argo despite significantly lower crowds.

I’m thinking Fleetwood, or Scunthorpe
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 1:23 am

Bit of a liberty if he his accusing Taylor of feigning injury he must come off the pitch black & blue after the treatment he receives every game
Shame Adams wernt that sharp when signed the already injured church hey derek
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 7:09 am

The results don’t lie but it does seem bizarre that so much reliance is placed on one player, and obviously does not reflect well on Carey and the rest of the team. He’s not just about to join Man City, this is League One FFS.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 7:57 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Freathy wrote:

BRENT OUT NOW

Probably a more ambitious club willing to pay more money than Argo despite significantly lower crowds.

I'm thinking most clubs in the EFL are more ambitious and willing to pay more money than Brent's austerity Argo. laugh
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 9:31 am

The thing with Taylor, Who would take him with two dodgy ankles
Back to top Go down
Innocent Egbunike

Innocent Egbunike

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 9:41 am

Dick Trickle wrote:
The results don’t lie but it does seem bizarre that so much reliance is placed on one player, and obviously does not reflect well on Carey and the rest of the team. He’s not just about to join Man City, this is League One FFS.

The stats are pretty incredible, mate - approx 50 points with him in the team, fewer than 20 without and over the same amount of games.

To be fair to Del and co - and according to reports, radio and highlights only - they did seem to have it sorted by Rochdale and played very well, particularly first half.

Truth will out over the next 3 games though. Just can’t see us winning all 3, especially when we’ll have 2 development players on the bench.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 11:05 am

Another Halmosi and Hull situation then.....
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 5:17 pm

Freathy wrote:

BRENT OUT NOW

Any of us could buy any Argo player by giving Brent £20 hard cash. I've got Grant and Ness digging my veg patch this week but to be honest neither of them are pulling their weight.
Back to top Go down
Jon L

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 6:23 pm

Innocent Egbunike wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:

The stats are pretty incredible, mate - approx 50 points with him in the team, fewer than 20 without and over the same amount of games.

To be fair to Del and co - and according to reports, radio and highlights only - they did seem to have it sorted by Rochdale and played very well, particularly first half.

Truth will out over the next 3 games though. Just can’t see us winning all 3, especially when we’ll have 2 development players on the bench.

Would be typical Argo to win Sat and Tuesday and feck it up on the last day by losing at Gillingham.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 12:08 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Freathy wrote:

BRENT OUT NOW

Good half-a-story!  Laughing Tell the whole story about Fleetwood and the fact that their owner has ''given'' the club money which is the only way it can be used for wages etc. So the ''ambitious'' claim is crap!! Oh .. and I see we are actually higher in the league than ''ambitious Fleetwood!! party animal
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 4:06 am

tigertony wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Freathy wrote:

BRENT OUT NOW

Good half-a-story!  Laughing Tell the whole story about Fleetwood and the fact that their owner has ''given'' the club money which is the only way it can be used for wages etc. So the ''ambitious'' claim is crap!! Oh .. and I see we are actually higher in the league than ''ambitious Fleetwood!! party animal

Yes indeed. For a nothing club with no real hope of being anything like we could be as a city club, it proves that only real investment gets things done. The current shambles at HP is at best embarrassing and at worst will keep our club boxed in by crap that isn't ours and all for an uninspiring patch up in the stadium. Brent says he'll sell if he gets the right offer. I think he wants to keep it for a nice little income stream and as long as they have the janner song, a pint and a pasty, the easily fooled janner nation will happily oblige. Geddon.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 7:02 am

tigertony wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Freathy wrote:

BRENT OUT NOW

Ambitious owner = ambitious club. It's not hard is it.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 7:05 am

tigertony wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Freathy wrote:

BRENT OUT NOW

Dime Bar, Tone? Dime Bar?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 7:38 am

I am enjoying the intrigue of the Taylor situation as much as the Reuben Reid incident. It has so many parallels, and we all know how that one ended. This sort of thing seems to have become an end of season tradition, what with the short term contracts.
I'm always impressed when employees take the lead in health and safety matters over the wishes of their manager/employer. I wish Taylor a speedy recovery.
This comment from Adams says it all .... “We have got players who are playing at 75 per cent because they have got knocks."
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 10:37 am

tigertony wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Freathy wrote:

BRENT OUT NOW

Two legs good, four legs bad, baaaaaaa.
Back to top Go down
Innocent Egbunike

Innocent Egbunike

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 8:15 pm

Errington reporting via Twitter a la Trump that Taylor is out for the season, including any play-off games.

Oh well. Last word on it from me. Is what it is.

Big up Joel Grant for bagging 2 in 2. Cometh the hour and all that.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 8:29 pm

Turning an ankle appears to be the new cruciate, adios Ryan.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 12:24 am

I reckon he is injured, ankles are bastards when upset, much as I love a conspiracy theory he's crocked. Plus I cant see a player like that sitting out the business end of a promotion season unless he had to. I'd be amazed if he gets signed by Wigan or even Pompey. More like we take a gamble on him getting better likely next season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Taylor injury
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next