RegGreen
Earwegoagain
Tgwu
Les Miserable
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

Taylor injury - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 6 EmptySat May 05, 2018 7:32 am

tigertony wrote:
P.O.I wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Any bets on where he's gone?  I reckon Pompey

BRENT OUT NOW

Probably a more ambitious club willing to pay more money than Argo despite significantly lower crowds.

I’m thinking Fleetwood, or Scunthorpe
Good half-a-story!  Laughing Tell the whole story about Fleetwood and the fact that their owner has ''given'' the club money which is the only way it can be used for wages etc. So the ''ambitious'' claim is crap!! Oh .. and I see we are actually higher in the league than ''ambitious Fleetwood!! party animal

You really are stupid aren’t you
Yep! Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  It does seem that you can't handle common sense replies to your educated posts. laugh

Why are you so feckin anal about 'educated' posts, grammar, spelling and getting your cock out and swinging it around when you 'think' you've won an argument?

Every one makes spelling and grammar mistakes. It's a footy forum, not a feckin PHD 2.2 10'000 word dissertation on Theoretical Physics with Applied Mathematics, FFS.

Check your speling!! Laughing

I don't give a feck about my spelling and grammar. I'm not anal about it like you. I try. If I make a spelling mistake, so what! It isn't intentional. Pot and kettle spring to mind, you utter gammon faced shit-flute.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 6 EmptySun May 06, 2018 11:49 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
tigertony wrote:
P.O.I wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Freathy wrote:

BRENT OUT NOW

Probably a more ambitious club willing to pay more money than Argo despite significantly lower crowds.

Good half-a-story!  Laughing Tell the whole story about Fleetwood and the fact that their owner has ''given'' the club money which is the only way it can be used for wages etc. So the ''ambitious'' claim is crap!! Oh .. and I see we are actually higher in the league than ''ambitious Fleetwood!! party animal

Yep! Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  It does seem that you can't handle common sense replies to your educated posts. laugh

Why are you so feckin anal about 'educated' posts, grammar, spelling and getting your cock out and swinging it around when you 'think' you've won an argument?

Every one makes spelling and grammar mistakes. It's a footy forum, not a feckin PHD 2.2 10'000 word dissertation on Theoretical Physics with Applied Mathematics, FFS.

TT you are getting on a number of peoples tits not just your usual targets.
Sounds like a Nooly warning laugh
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 6 EmptyMon May 07, 2018 1:06 am

Previous post rated unfunny.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 6 EmptyMon May 07, 2018 8:10 am

tigertony wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
tigertony wrote:
P.O.I wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Freathy wrote:

BRENT OUT NOW

As I've said elsewhere I'd give you a Nooly type banning, you do feck all but snipe and dig, you never make a point on a thread and your only positive input ie. your "jokes" aren't funny. Why don't you toddle off to pasoti where you would fit in more? Or have you already been banned from there?
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 6 EmptyMon May 07, 2018 8:19 am

But I thought 'sniping and digging' was the basis of all things good on here......sounds like double standards raising it's ugly head again.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 6 EmptyMon May 07, 2018 8:27 am

zyph wrote:
But I thought 'sniping and digging' was the basis of all things good on here......sounds like double standards raising it's ugly head again.

The art is to make a point about the subject in hand and wedge the insults, digs and snipes in between. Not something that you are too adept at Zippy you wanker.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 6 EmptyMon May 07, 2018 8:44 am

beesrus wrote:
We could have been a phoenix club, and had 4, maybe more promotions by now, tittles, cups  and all sorts, and be exactly where we are now, and ALL without Brent and the superfans. The locals could have been paid back by the club, along with the St John Ambulance, instead of continuing debt to Todd and Gardner, and the FA would not have controlled every last nuance of our rehabilitation. The purity would have been beguiling. Instead we have division, rancour, property speculation, asset stripping, park stealing and continuous ice, for all the good that will do any of us.

Enough to make one weep. Plucky little Plymouth in the hands of bankers / property squatters. And the GA has been brainwashed by devious janner wannabes into thanking them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Greenlander

Greenlander

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 6 EmptyMon May 07, 2018 9:34 am

^ that is just f***ing brilliant. It should be compulsory listening for everyone with even the tiniest smigden of green blood in their veins.

If that was sung at the fansfest I might just be tempted to go.

(Or maybe not they'd probably still insist on the Janner song).
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 6 EmptyMon May 07, 2018 10:54 am

If Tyhee was still with us he'd've been 60 today.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 6 EmptyMon May 07, 2018 9:18 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
zyph wrote:

The art is to make a point about the subject in hand and wedge the insults, digs and snipes in between. Not something that you are too adept at Zippy you wanker.
Your reply would have been more adult had you left out the last 2 words.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 6 EmptyMon May 07, 2018 11:01 pm

tigertony wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
zyph wrote:

Your reply would have been more adult had you left out the last 2 words.

I refer you to the above post twat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 6 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 7:03 am

Tringreen wrote:
beesrus wrote:
We could have been a phoenix club, and had 4, maybe more promotions by now, tittles, cups  and all sorts, and be exactly where we are now, and ALL without Brent and the superfans. The locals could have been paid back by the club, along with the St John Ambulance, instead of continuing debt to Todd and Gardner, and the FA would not have controlled every last nuance of our rehabilitation. The purity would have been beguiling. Instead we have division, rancour, property speculation, asset stripping, park stealing and continuous ice, for all the good that will do any of us.

Enough to make one weep. Plucky little Plymouth in the hands of bankers / property squatters. And the GA has been brainwashed by devious janner wannabes into thanking them.

Can't believe at 61 I've never heard that - absolute gold!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 6 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 8:43 am

tigertony wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
tigertony wrote:
P.O.I wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Freathy wrote:

BRENT OUT NOW

No it isn't. Its a polite request to stop being a complete bellend, you are neither funny nor intelligent.
Back to top Go down
Innocent Egbunike

Innocent Egbunike

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 6 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 9:42 am

Bandwagon wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
beesrus wrote:

Can't believe at 61 I've never heard that - absolute gold!!

Saw ‘em play in a Mansfield pub before a game once upon a time.

Love Ghosts of Saturday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 6 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 10:08 am

I was there for that. I have some photos somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Innocent Egbunike

Innocent Egbunike

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 6 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 2:35 pm

Round 1999/2000 - Hodges era.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 6 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 2:44 pm

Errington reported via the Herald that Taylor has had the same ankle operated on again. Looks good for us signing him next season although the big question will be over his fitness. We definately need cover of a similar standard as no way will he stand being played 46 times next season.
Back to top Go down
TJOA

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 6 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 7:08 pm

Signed a 2-year deal.
Perhaps not as fishy as some wanted to think.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 6 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 7:19 pm

Poor Beezy.  Another wild flight of imagination shot down in flames...

Great news for the club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 6 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 7:33 pm

Oops, Hallett's man on cue as we speak, Brent's man Nool no doubt doing his bit too over the road.
Very happy for the player. Couldn't care less for the manager that may well have wanted Taylor to play through an injury. Adams has history in such matters, as Reuben Reid complained of. I'm glad in this case the contract offer was not derisory. Well done to the player for having the gumption to stand up for himself, even though it clearly irritated the manager who it seemed doubted the veracity of Taylor's plight. Didn't do him any harm did it ? A lesson for all employees, know your worth, and don't risk your health, your line manager wouldn't risk theirs.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 6 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 10:06 pm

beesrus wrote:
Oops, Hallett's man on cue as we speak, Brent's man Nool no doubt doing his bit too over the road.
Very happy for the player. Couldn't care less for the manager that may well have wanted Taylor to play through an injury. Adams has history in such matters, as Reuben Reid complained of. I'm glad in this case the contract offer was not derisory. Well done to the player for having the gumption to stand up for himself, even though it clearly irritated the manager who it seemed doubted the veracity of Taylor's plight. Didn't do him any harm did it ? A lesson for all employees, know your worth, and don't risk your health, your line manager wouldn't risk theirs.

Lol.  Mention Hallett (yet again) that will distract them...  From the fact you couldn't have been more wrong about Taylor.

What's your imagination working on today?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 6 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 10:13 pm

I've made it quite clear what my view on Taylor was, as I have made plain as a pike staff my view of you, and will continue to do so.
Still refusing to accept the EU Brent farm subsidy ? More interested in bad mouthing other fans ? You and Newel just love a squire.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 6 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 11:40 pm

Well, when mentioning Hallet doesn't work, try Newell...

Hint.  Don't bother with Brent's Romainian farming subsidy, nobody gives a feck about that except you and your feeble attempt at point scoring.

Bye.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 6 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 11:53 pm

Rickler wrote:
Poor Beezy.  Another wild flight of imagination shot down in flames...

Great news for the club.
Yep 100% All those ''rumours'' shot up in flames. Really pleased with this news about Sarc and Taylor as they are both part of the backbone of the team. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 6 EmptyWed May 09, 2018 6:02 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
If Tyhee was still with us he'd've been 60 today.
Thumbs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taylor injury   Taylor injury - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Taylor injury
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6