sufferedsince 68
Yea Man
Mock Cuncher
Peggy
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Open message to Ian Newell - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 7:55 am

Elias wrote:
Jesus h
It's his birthday next week. Thumbs
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 8:02 am

BBC1 wrote:
Elias wrote:
Jesus h

Jesus doesn't look his age in any of the pictures...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 8:05 am

Rickler wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
Elias wrote:
Jesus h

He doesn't look his age in any of the pictures...
Neither do you to be honest fella!
Must be that sun lounger! lol!
Back to top Go down
steveinspain

steveinspain

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 9:43 am

A debate about the ownership of pasoti on freechat

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 11:11 am

People are starting to ask awkward questions, oh dear I wonder why.
laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 11:22 am

akagreengull wrote:
People are starting to ask awkward questions, oh dear I wonder why.
laugh

Good its about time more people see through the BS that pasoti stands for under Nool. Its not a Plymouth Argyle fans forum in anyway its purely a marketing/ Brent propaganda site.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 1:08 pm

Get rid of all the Argyle fans, he'd have a nice little site there......
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 1:24 pm

PatDunne wrote:
Get rid of all the Argyle fans, he'd have a nice little site there......

He's doing that all by himself. Newell has driven everyone off leaving just Brent arse reamers remaining plus his and Deliars multis
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 1:31 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Don't forget Throbber hell be spearheading the offence from behind enemy lines in deepest Sussex.

"Oh no he isn't..." Wink
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 1:56 pm

I would look forward to PASOTI members debating various topics by allowing our members to post, as just suggested by X Isle 'over there', many eyes would be opened, mostly from their 'side'......
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 2:11 pm

PatDunne wrote:
I would look forward to PASOTI members debating various topics by allowing our members to post, as just suggested by X Isle 'over there', many eyes would be opened, mostly from their 'side'......

I doubt many opinions would change Pat, but folk should be able to avail themselves of all available alternate opinions before forming their own. That is a definite PASOTI failing.

Being even handed, ATD isn't exactly the gold standard of being open to all viewpoints either of course.

Only by viewing and absorbing both sites will a fully rounded snapshot of the Argyle fan base be discovered. Both sites should be a bit more open to broader discussion.  But we are where we are and even suggesting that will put me at odds with both sites.

So be it, being popular was never an aspiration Very Happy

A very Merry Christmas to all ATD'ers nonetheless santa

Last edited by X Isle on Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 2:12 pm

X Isle wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Don't forget Throbber hell be spearheading the offence from behind enemy lines in deepest Sussex.

"Oh no he isn't..." Wink
Nice to see you, to see you nice popcorn
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 2:23 pm

Let's take a moment to remember that whilst the man plays the victim once again he did infact contact a member of ATD's employer in an attempt to cause serious problems at work for that poster.

But yeah, he's the innocent victim in all of this.

Add that to the dossier Greenman there's a good poodle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 2:30 pm

X Isle wrote:
PatDunne wrote:

I doubt many opinions would change Pat, but folk should be able to avail themselves of all available alternate opinions before forming their own. That is a definite PASOTI failing.

Being even handed, ATD isn't exactly the gold standard of being open to all viewpoints either of course.

Only by viewing and absorbing both sites will a fully rounded snapshot of the Argyle fan base be discovered. Both sites should be a bit more open to broader discussion.  But we are where we are and even suggesting that will put me at odds with both sites.

Merry Christmas to you too.
Top post to the victim. :pighug:
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 4:46 pm

X Isle wrote:
PatDunne wrote:

There is a very broad church of opinions on here although the main thrust is anti Nool, for banning us, dossiers, bullying ect ect what will never change is if you try to waffle and bullshit it gets handed back to you and the poster in question usually slopes off to the comfort zone that is JBSOTI, a bit like you did after your backpedalling over your championing of Brent due to his openess, honesty and transparency new era bullshit. I know you've written over it all again so don't bother going round the houses again.
My main problem with you is you are an annoying wanker that never knows when to STFU toddle on.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 5:28 pm

I'm really enjoying watching Nool finish off destroying JBSOTI feckin hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 5:40 pm

He's still digging,
'IJN said,
was likened to Jimmy Savile on Saturday.'

Yes you did by the bloke that you called a pedophile on the spoof site ADT that you paid £250 for so that you could say shit like that. Always the victim.

Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 5:40 pm

Apparently it would cost 100k to do something about this place lol!

Nevermind, just a few more auctions and the legal fees are paid for.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 5:42 pm

If Nool and Brent had a love child, this is how it would look.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 5:43 pm

X Isle wrote:
PatDunne wrote:

You stood by and said nothing when Nools Modpack forced Graham Clark off Pasoti and you said nothing when bully boy Nool, tries to intimidate Peggy, on pasoti, be a bit more rounded and tell the Great Leader where to stick his ruined site.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 5:45 pm

Always the victim goes off on one again!

Andy is the target this time because of the 'Saville' comments.

As I've already pointed out, I bet they all had a good old laugh at the Pompey Fan's Fest.

But I suppose it is Christmas, and what would it be with out a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. :pighug:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 5:48 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
X Isle wrote:
PatDunne wrote:

You stood by and said nothing when Nools Modpack forced Graham Clark off Pasoti and you said nothing when bully boy Nool, tries to intimidate Peggy, on pasoti, be a bit more rounded and tell the Great Leader where to stick his ruined site.

Not to mention the banning of John Lloyd because he wouldn’t moderate his Facebook page they way they demanded.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 5:53 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
X Isle wrote:
PatDunne wrote:

Not to mention the banning of John Lloyd because he wouldn’t moderate his Facebook page they way they demanded.
Yep, John is another victim of Bully Boy Nool, while the gutless sheep who let Nool and his pack get away with it say nothing
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 6:21 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
X Isle wrote:
PatDunne wrote:

And of course the times when people's employers have been contacted in an attempt to get them into trouble or even sacked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 6:27 pm

Major violins in the latest post.
Always the victim. :pighug:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Open message to Ian Newell
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next