Yea Man
Mock Cuncher
Peggy
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Yea Man

Open message to Ian Newell - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 2:11 pm

Such an arrogant tosser.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 2:39 pm

I see the odious De-Larf, you know , that one who's desperate to be someone at Argo, ( he has all their phone number don't you know!) like his master, has dug out his victim violin again.

But never mind, the weasel and his master have vowed never to mention the vile and poisonous monitored morons again on JBsoti. How long before De-Laf slags AFT and his master slags, well, anything not JBsoti. We'll see.

Can we have a clock for this?

Stick that in your dossier. Horrible turncoat cnut.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 2:49 pm

It's not the Police after Nool, it's Weight Watchers.....
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 2:56 pm

Back in the summer Nool wisely stayed off the internet and stopped all his shit for a while, things calmed down and all the fuss died a death. I too had a welcome break but when the parking objection came up Nool lost his shit again and more importantly started playing the victim. This bought me back from retirement instantly. Every time he plays the victim and bullies people you end up with site wars, every time he stops we stop, it's not rocket science.
NOOL STOP ACTING THEN WE WILL STOP REACTING, IT IS THAT SIMPLE.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 3:53 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Back in the summer Nool wisely stayed off the internet and stopped all his shit for a while, things calmed down and all the fuss died a death. I too had a welcome break but when the parking objection came up Nool lost his shit again and more importantly started playing the victim. This bought me back from retirement instantly. Every time he plays the victim and bullies people you end up with site wars, every time he stops we stop, it's not rocket science.

Golden rule of life for every action there is a reaction
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 4:23 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Oh yes indeed.
And for some it's a nuclear reaction popcorn
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 9:06 am

Nool is again claiming that it wasn't anybody but the fighters that saved the club, history being rewritten by the dogs of WOR again. Nool and his odious friends SAVED the club for their posh mate Jimmy if we need saving from Brent you will be allowed nowhere near the process so do us all a favour and feck off.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 9:28 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Nool is again claiming that it wasn't anybody but the fighters that saved the club, history being rewritten by the dogs of WOR again. Nool and his odious friends SAVED the club for their posh mate Jimmy if we need saving from Brent you will be allowed nowhere near the process so do us all a favour and feck off.
It looks like the Porky Pensioner is more of a fat fighter than anybodys idea of a war Hero.
Argyle under Brent have gone from a club with potential to a Bankrupt bottom feeder outfit, he's been a disaster.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 9:43 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
It looks like the Porky Pensioner is more of a fat fighter than anybodys idea of a war Hero.
Argyle under Brent have gone from a club with potential to a Bankrupt bottom feeder outfit, he's been a disaster.

cheers :pighug: deadhorse
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 12:32 pm

BBC1 wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Oh yes indeed.
And for some it's a nuclear reaction popcorn
i reckon that quote deserves a sticker on its own that lol!
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 12:41 pm

The pig.

"The fighters will rise, just like they did last time"

PMSL Windsor boys

laugh
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 1:15 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
The pig.

PMSL Windsor boys

laugh

He thinks he's Che Guvare but he's more like Captain Mannering.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 1:22 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
The pig.

PMSL Windsor boys

laugh
rise the only time they rise is with a erection everytime jimmy walks into the room parteeeeee bleddy cocknoshers the lot of em
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 1:29 pm

Mite start refering to them now as jimmys cocknoshers lol
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 1:34 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
The pig.

PMSL Windsor boys

laugh

He thinks he's Che Guvare but he's more like Captain Mannering.
laugh
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 1:34 pm

General Knobber, Leading the Illogan Infantry into battle for Lord Jams of Akkeron lol lol lol .
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 1:38 pm

Don't forget Throbber hell be spearheading the offence from behind enemy lines in deepest Sussex.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 1:38 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
General Knobber, Leading the Illogan Infantry into battle for Lord Jams of Akkeron lol lol lol .
lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 1:44 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Don't forget Throbber hell be spearheading the offence from behind enemy lines in deepest Sussex.
Shurley the Sussex Sage, is Shoulder to shoulder with Jimmy and his Jester in the Rovveram Trenches? geek jocolor
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 2:08 pm

I detect a lack of respect for the General, who is leading the Janner Nation to victory against the freaks and weirdos in the battle of the mankover.
Eeeeez a praaaaaaper fan eeeeeez izz.
Hail hail our saviour Lord Jim.
cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 5:44 pm

'Always the victim, you know what you are' :pighug:
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 8:33 am

BBC1 wrote:

Him and Deliar have a monopoly on it.....pair of Dobermans
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 8:37 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
BBC1 wrote:

Him and Deliar have a monopoly on it.....pair of Dobermans

Not quite.  I can think of another.

Ex pasoti mod that after being thrown out now posts here profusely ...  Always claiming to be a victim!

There's a pattern developing here...
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 11:43 pm

I have no desire to engage with you on any level other than of my choosing.

I'm actually trying very hard to ignore you just like I have been for more years than I care to count but you make it very difficult.

I never post anything you should consider to be aimed at you. I never reply to your posts with anything other than courtesy. I never provoke you.

And yet it still goes on. And on. And on.

Just as it always has. Just as it always will because you have no intention of ever stopping.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 4:22 am

Jesus h
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Open message to Ian Newell
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next