The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A message from DA

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

A message from DA Empty
PostSubject: A message from DA   A message from DA EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 9:52 pm

Derek: "Your support has been, and will continue to be, crucial.
It is almost impossible to put a value on what your backing – playing in front of a passionate, vibrant Home Park – means to the players...

Derek: "I hope you can be there, with us, again next season. Together, we can carry on making progress." 2018-19 season-tickets are available now at our discounted early-bird prices.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

A message from DA Empty
PostSubject: Re: A message from DA   A message from DA EmptyTue Apr 17, 2018 11:05 am

Do you think ST not going well? I can not see why they brought DA in
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

A message from DA Empty
PostSubject: Re: A message from DA   A message from DA EmptyTue Apr 17, 2018 2:28 pm

Big Dezza in ter spout some more shiz, fore shore. Get as many season tickets sold as possible before it's revealed that big ginge up top is ait fer 3 months, the season crumbles into a sorry epitaph of something that could have been, and the squad is coldly triturated into a load of shit once more.

Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

A message from DA Empty
PostSubject: Re: A message from DA   A message from DA EmptyTue Apr 17, 2018 2:33 pm

The ginge thing is definitely an issue. Brent trying to sell a pig in a poke before normal service is resumed.
Back to top Go down

A message from DA Empty
PostSubject: Re: A message from DA   A message from DA EmptyTue Apr 17, 2018 2:34 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Do you think ST not going well? I can  not see why they brought DA in

I think that the supporters are taking a leaf out of the clubs book and waiting to see which division we are in.
Back to top Go down

A message from DA Empty
PostSubject: Re: A message from DA   A message from DA EmptyTue Apr 17, 2018 2:36 pm

beesrus wrote:
The ginge thing is definitely an issue. Brent trying to sell a pig in a poke before normal service is resumed.

No problems as of Thursday

Back to top Go down

A message from DA Empty
PostSubject: Re: A message from DA   A message from DA EmptyTue Apr 17, 2018 2:39 pm

A bit like the players, in fact, let's all do it, let's all play the waiting game. Let's all go POTD. They'll have to reduce the POTD prices then. Let's get rid of this loyalty card nonsense. It hardly existed at Home Park 40 years ago, bar a few old fogeys in the grandstand who might've wanted t snuggle up to Daniels.
If £12.50 is supposedly the average take for a fan, then I reckon that would be reasonable cash price... make it £13 as a headline.
The kids will moan, but they've got no union, not organised, and they're not interested anyway. A good lesson for later life.
Back to top Go down

A message from DA Empty
PostSubject: Re: A message from DA   A message from DA EmptyTue Apr 17, 2018 2:46 pm

The official line from Illogan Ian is no one talk about Taylor, he might be back on Saturday to surprise Northampton

(Northampton are 3rd bottom)
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

A message from DA Empty
PostSubject: Re: A message from DA   A message from DA EmptyTue Apr 17, 2018 2:54 pm

Napolean doesn't like any sort of talk other than auctions and how many mates he's got.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

A message from DA Empty
PostSubject: Re: A message from DA   A message from DA EmptyTue Apr 17, 2018 3:07 pm

I was at the Life Centre this morning. six Argyle player was in the gym plus Ryan Edwards
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

A message from DA Empty
PostSubject: Re: A message from DA   A message from DA EmptyTue Apr 17, 2018 3:09 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
The official line from Illogan Ian is no one talk about Taylor, he might be back on Saturday to surprise Northampton

(Northampton are 3rd bottom)
well he is the football adviser to the chairman he knows his stuff laugh laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A message from DA Empty
PostSubject: Re: A message from DA   A message from DA Empty

Back to top Go down

A message from DA
Page 1 of 1