Yea Man
Mock Cuncher
Peggy
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
TheDuke

Open message to Ian Newell - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 6:42 pm

I’m not the only one then! I don’t post much either. Just want what’s best for the club and don’t feel comfortable with JB and his motives.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 6:44 pm

Nobody has to stay on pasoti and be bullied, plenty of options out there in the freeworld, not everybody on this site is anti brent (like myself) so everyones welcome. sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 6:55 pm

next time x-isle appears on here remind me to ask him why his posts quoted on here have been moved to a thread on terraces labelled 'Rixen63gate and all the rest of the garbage'
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 7:10 pm

PatDunne wrote:
next time x-isle appears on here remind me to ask him why his posts quoted on here have been moved to a thread on terraces labelled 'Rixen63gate and all the rest of the garbage'
One or two on that thread answered back to the Great Leader, who only wants to talk about football and donations, also Jimmy and his secretary only want to read about fully supportive nice things. santa
Back to top Go down
TJOA

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 7:17 pm

John_Lloyd wrote:
I'm not too sure of the timeline, to be honest.

In the first few months of Free Chat, I was asked by James Brent's secretary and a few others to edit, delete and so on, but I didn't see the justification for doing so.

It was a bit dicey at times and I often thought of pulling the plug in the hope of a quieter life, but after I asked a few others to help out as moderators, it's been quite straightforward really.

When suggestions of legal action have been made, we refer the complainant to the legal process that they need to follow.

When the occasional post that strays beyond the simple terms we set, we try to deal with it as best we can, without embarrassing those concerned too much. That seems to work quite well.

I think I got banned simply because I had set up a Facebook group that was outside of the reach of those who had become rather too used to exercising control over how others choose to express themselves.

I'm sure a time will come when something comes along that will eat Free Chat too.

That's the natural cycle of things.

You made the right choice, there should be a voice for every opinion on Argyle, whether it agrees with other peoples views or not.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 7:32 pm

John_Lloyd wrote:
I'm sure a time will come when something comes along that will eat Free Chat too.

That's the natural cycle of things.

As will something eat pasoti, jim brent, and the football club one day. The point being the present is where it's at. Stand up and speak as you find, with objectivity. Well done to you and the other FB moderators
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 8:06 pm

TheDuke wrote:
I’m not the only one then! I don’t post much either. Just want what’s best for the club and don’t feel comfortable with JB and his motives.

Absolutely Duke, ultimately we are all Argyle supporters, yep ok we are lower league but the club means a lot to many people.
Brent for me is very bad news but the club will endure, good to see you on ATD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 8:29 pm

likewise
Back to top Go down
TheDuke

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 9:26 pm

Cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 9:58 pm

11659 posts on Exeweb.

Always the victim... :pighug:
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 10:04 pm

BBC1 wrote:
11659 posts on Exeweb.

More like 20,000 if you add his various IDs up. Probably more.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 10:12 pm

BBC1 wrote:
11659 posts on Exeweb.

Surely someone who makes that many posts on a rival forum is a troll.

Always the victim.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 10:22 pm

always the victim seems like a good thing to get made into stickers Wink
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 10:42 pm

TheDuke wrote:
Cheers
yeah well done that man Thumbs welcome to ATD
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 3:16 am

TheDuke wrote:
Cheers

Welcome.

Are you thin and white?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 4:10 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
11659 posts on Exeweb.

More like 20,000 if you add his various IDs up. Probably more.

You have to ask the obvious question just what the hell is he doing on there trolling or otherwise in the first place. Fella has mental issues as his mate says and claims he cant always be held responsible.
Well then stay off the net Newell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 10:14 pm

seeing into the future of brents shops.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 3:05 pm

The Porktioneer getting a wee bit stressy with posters for not sticking to the subject being discussed and meandering onto seditious topics such as the budget. Could be a long night for the Brentorain Guard if we lose.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 6:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 12:50 pm

Gotta laugh one of my female friends from Elburton who cant stand the cvnt by all accounts messaged him on facebook using messenger and by all accounts the fat oaf answered at some point "feck off Thomas" laugh
Told her to message the bellend back and give him my regards laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 2:09 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Gotta laugh one of my female friends from Elburton who cant stand the cvnt by all accounts messaged him on facebook using messenger and by all accounts the fat oaf answered at some point "feck off Thomas"  laugh
Told her to message the bellend back and give him my regards laugh laugh
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 29, 2017 12:46 pm

Hard to imagine anyone in their right minds saying the following about argyle.....one guess only

"Loving how our club now operates below the radar. Oozes class to me"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Open message to Ian Newell - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Open message to Ian Newell
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5