Punchdrunk
sufferedsince 68
Earwegoagain
Mock Cuncher
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Pompey - Argyle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pompey - Argyle   Pompey - Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 11:23 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Apparently Deliar just been spotted doing what he does best........ popcorn

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

There’s a fan fest in Pompey today. I think that’s the special guest turn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pompey - Argyle   Pompey - Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 11:36 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
"as was his partner"

Female....??   I've seen the Deliar creature himself and cannot quite imagine carnal relations in the normal sense.  He doesn't bat for both sides does he ??

She seemed to be under the impression that De Liar was the victim in all of this and that he and his family had been subject to a lot of vicious abuse. She obviously doesn’t have access to his hard drive and all the personal data he stores and passes on.

Am guessing she was one of those females that can knock you out with one blow of her tongue  popcorn

I have no doubt that she is a lovely lady but just a bit misinformed about everything that goes on in the Argyle internet world.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Pompey - Argyle   Pompey - Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 11:48 am

harvetheslayer wrote:

Looks just like a bird my brother used to go out with, in fact she looked worse than that on Sunday morning.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Pompey - Argyle   Pompey - Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 11:56 am

De Liar sees himself as Brent's unpaid Stasi, he is obsessive about IP harvesting and collating and collecting information. He's also good at depriving people of a right to reply on his masters forum whilst outing Sirnames at the same time. The man is a two faced snivelling pile of shite who has sold his club and his soul out just to be Nools bitch. I don't wish to meet the pathetic excuse for a man if I ever did I would repay everything he has ever done to me with a solid punch to the face which he would no doubt immediately report to the police like the yellow little prick he is.
Stick that in your dossier scumbag. salute
Ps you have all my contact details so if you want to offer me out for a fight (like Nool did who then bottled it) you know where to contact me bitch.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Pompey - Argyle   Pompey - Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 12:24 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

Take a bow harv!!! jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Pompey - Argyle   Pompey - Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 3:05 pm

Going for 2 1 to Argyle. Jervis Carey.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Pompey - Argyle   Pompey - Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 3:27 pm

FOOKIN Mathews gives Pompey their goal on a plate FFS!
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Pompey - Argyle   Pompey - Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 3:30 pm

Still think we can get something out of the game.
COYG cheers
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Pompey - Argyle   Pompey - Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 3:39 pm

If we keep it at 1 0 at half time would be good, if Pompey get another could be another spanking.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Pompey - Argyle   Pompey - Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 3:42 pm

Bury winning puts us bottom again. Carey seems like the only threat we have.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pompey - Argyle   Pompey - Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 4:09 pm

Regardless of the score, Portsmouth have moved on a bit in a couple of ways since last season. we have not. A shame for Mathews, but that's how it is for keepers. Sounds like Portsmouth are keeping Carey off his left peg as any team should know.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Pompey - Argyle   Pompey - Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 4:25 pm

Sounds like we could play till 10.30 tonite and still not score....nothing coming forward
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Pompey - Argyle   Pompey - Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 4:29 pm

Looking good now - goal for us soon Shift Key has just come on.
laugh
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Pompey - Argyle   Pompey - Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 4:32 pm

Might as well throw caution to the wind and bring on Miller as well.
laugh laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Pompey - Argyle   Pompey - Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 4:47 pm

beesrus wrote:
Regardless of the score, Portsmouth have moved on a bit in a couple of ways since last season. we have not. A shame for Mathews, but that's how it is for keepers. Sounds like Portsmouth are keeping Carey off his left peg as any team should know.

Pompey aren't distracted building stuff.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Pompey - Argyle   Pompey - Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 4:48 pm

Another terrible 'performance' from the worst team in the division and a deserved defeat.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Pompey - Argyle   Pompey - Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 4:50 pm

Get Adams out fed up with these boring negative tactics

And so it starts on JBSOTI, it wouldn't matter if Jose Mourhinoi in his prime were in charge the problem is we don't have many players at all that have the quality needed in this division because Adams wasn't given the budget to do so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pompey - Argyle   Pompey - Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 4:53 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
De Liar sees himself as Brent's unpaid Stasi, he is obsessive about IP harvesting and collating and collecting information. He's also good at depriving people of a right to reply on his masters forum whilst outing Sirnames at the same time. The man is a two faced snivelling pile of shite who has sold his club and his soul out just to be Nools bitch. I don't wish to meet the pathetic excuse for a man if I ever did I would repay everything he has ever done to me with a solid punch to the face which he would no doubt immediately report to the police like the yellow little prick he is.
Stick that in your dossier scumbag. salute
Ps you have all my contact details so if you want to offer me out for a fight (like Nool did who then bottled it) you know where to contact me bitch.

laugh laugh laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pompey - Argyle   Pompey - Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 4:55 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
I believe there is a picture on freechat from yesterday in Pompey!

lol! laugh laugh laugh

Link?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Pompey - Argyle   Pompey - Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 5:01 pm

We're Plimuff Argyle and we'm doin rrrrrr best .

What we need is more women and kids lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pompey - Argyle   Pompey - Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 5:01 pm

Radio commentator......" We all know the budgetary constraints at Argyle"

No we don't !! We have no idea of the level of constraint due to Brent's refusal to clarify just how far short of a decent budget he actually is.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Pompey - Argyle   Pompey - Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 5:05 pm

Quote from Radio Devon commentary right now "plenty of effort but lack of execution" yep that's why we are bottom. Feck off Davey - telling us Argyle need a decent striker, but really don't have the money. Really? so what happened to the Hourihaine, Liverpool, Nelson, Wembley and attendances from the third largest crowds in the league money. Why the feck did Adams take Carey off?
Bottom of the league bottom of the league eee I adio bottom of the league.cheers

THE BRENTMARE CONTINUES :Suicide:

Last edited by akagreengull on Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Pompey - Argyle   Pompey - Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 5:06 pm

Never mind, Mr Brents pension fund is managing to outperform it's budget.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pompey - Argyle   Pompey - Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 5:09 pm

I agree. The media is colluding with Brent's diverting of football money to his property assets.
It's about time Adams started putting pressure on Brent. that's what managers are supposed to do.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Pompey - Argyle   Pompey - Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 5:10 pm

I expect the Adams must go thread is glowing red hot down on the farm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pompey - Argyle   Pompey - Argyle - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pompey - Argyle
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next